{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Hospitality

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Hospitality

Postby ashthestag » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:17 pm

Absolutely woeful. Can't reply to emails or answer the phone. Not been the same since Paul left. You've got more chance of Lucas Akins winning a header, or being allowed to fart on the SSA than getting a reply from that new chap.
ashthestag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Hospitality

Postby HU7stag » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:51 pm

Hmmmm, first post...
HU7stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Rob » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:52 pm

HU7stag wrote:Hmmmm, first post...

Another multi-username belter.
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby ashthestag » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:48 am

Rob wrote:

Take it you're part of the SSA happy clap campaign ?
ashthestag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Rob » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:20 pm

ashthestag wrote:
Rob wrote:

Take it you're part of the SSA happy clap campaign ?

Yep I most certainly am, we're top of the league, have you noticed? You fill your boots abusing our club, its players and its fans if thats what makes you happy.
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby Tre Cool » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:49 pm

With a growing fanbase you get a growing number of entitled, provocative idiots.
Most noticeable on twitter & Facebook followers group
Now here...
Tre Cool
First Team
First Team

Postby Rob » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:14 pm

Tre Cool wrote:With a growing fanbase you get a growing number of entitled, provocative idiots.
Most noticeable on twitter & Facebook followers group
Now here...

This is very true. I also think there is an awful lot of ignorance from some people about what SSA actually is, it's simply a very small group of Stags fans who, in common with all the other supporters groups, spend their own time and often money doing things for the benefit of not just its members but of all Stags fans and of course the club itself. Yes it has rules on its buses, if you want to get tanked up on a coach (or bizarrely fart over everyone as it appears Ash wants to do) then clearly you need to look elsewhere. I'm sure these people abusing SSA (one of them was actually a member, if you forgive the pun) regularly use things provided by SSA without even knowing or caring about it.
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby vicar_jeremiah » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:15 pm

ashthestag wrote:Absolutely woeful. Can't reply to emails or answer the phone. Not been the same since Paul left. You've got more chance of Lucas Akins winning a header, or being allowed to fart on the SSA than getting a reply from that new chap.

Harsh. That lass who takes SSA bookings receives calls on her phone all hours 24/7. She also helps out in the office when called upon all unpaid. I also know that her and the other SSA volunteers have paid for their forum tickets when they are organising it. Fair play to them.
vicar_jeremiah
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby ashthestag » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:48 pm

Chaps - Can you fart on the SSA yet? Are you allowed to swear yet? Just asking for a friend...
ashthestag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:55 pm

ashthestag wrote:Chaps - Can you fart on the SSA yet? Are you allowed to swear yet? Just asking for a friend...

Do you speak nonsense all the time ;)
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:57 pm

The SSA are getting quite a bit of grief recently, not too sure why.

most are ordinary decent people.

I think the view on the facebook, is that some feel they are better fans for being SSA members.

Anyway, SSA has nothing to do with the original issue so not sure why poster felt the need to bring them into it.
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby Captain Cunno » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:01 pm

PEAR CIDER wrote:The SSA are getting quite a bit of grief recently, not too sure why.

most are ordinary decent people.

I think the view on the facebook, is that some feel they are better fans for being SSA members.

Anyway, SSA has nothing to do with the original issue so not sure why poster felt the need to bring them into it.

Is he no longer a member ?
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager

Postby georgefostersbeard » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:07 pm

ashthestag wrote:Chaps - Can you fart on the SSA yet? Are you allowed to swear yet? Just asking for a friend...

It is good to have life goals :lol:
"Jobsworth authoritarian apologist" - HitchcocksShins
georgefostersbeard
Manager
Manager

Postby groundhoppingstag » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:28 pm

You would need to be accompanied by an Adult
groundhoppingstag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Rustystag » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:03 pm

Just to bring this back on track

Have you emailed Micheal Bradley he's been really good with us

Hope that helps
Rustystag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Dan » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:03 pm

I travel a lot with the SSA and I can confirm I have farted and sworn multiple times on their coaches.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Rob » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:21 pm

Dan wrote:I travel a lot with the SSA and I can confirm I have farted and sworn multiple times on their coaches.

But have you farted "on the SSA"? I think that's what he wants to do, maybe someone from SSA could volunteer to be farted on?
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:57 am

Rob wrote:
Dan wrote:I travel a lot with the SSA and I can confirm I have farted and sworn multiple times on their coaches.

But have you farted "on the SSA"? I think that's what he wants to do, maybe someone from SSA could volunteer to be farted on?

All sounds a bit kinky to me. I'll have to ask Deano if he's up for it next time I go :lol:
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Frankenstag » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:23 am

Ash, have you considered moving to Bristol? You'd be better off supporting The Gas.
Frankenstag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Stephen » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:19 pm

Is that when all the windows had a fault and they couldnt open? :lol:
Stephen
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby PEAR CIDER » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:58 pm

Ssa getting pelters on stagschat as someone suggested they should get priority tickets for barrow
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby Cleveland_Stag » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:36 pm

I brought two Ipswich supporting mates to the Colchester game. They enjoyed the match, but they couldn’t believe how bad the food was and they both commented on how rubbish the pre-match music is. The songs we play before kickoff do absolutely nothing to generate an atmosphere. Surely nobody likes listening to Mansfield Magic and the wonder of you.
Cleveland_Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby zod » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:38 pm

Cleveland_Stag wrote:I brought two Ipswich supporting mates to the Colchester game. They enjoyed the match, but they couldn’t believe how bad the food was and they both commented on how rubbish the pre-match music is. The songs we play before kickoff do absolutely nothing to generate an atmosphere. Surely nobody likes listening to Mansfield Magic and the wonder of you.

You can email the club requests for songs to be played.
In fact, give us a list of your songs so we can see how the club can improve.
zod
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Marky Mark » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:25 pm

Cleveland_Stag wrote:I brought two Ipswich supporting mates to the Colchester game. They enjoyed the match, but they couldn’t believe how bad the food was and they both commented on how rubbish the pre-match music is. The songs we play before kickoff do absolutely nothing to generate an atmosphere. Surely nobody likes listening to Mansfield Magic and the wonder of you.

If they enjoyed that match them I’d question their views on anything :lol:
"Football is a game of opinions, and very little knowledge"
Marky Mark
Manager
Manager

Postby PostmanPat » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:29 pm

PEAR CIDER wrote:Ssa getting pelters on stagschat as someone suggested they should get priority tickets for barrow

Madness how people are suggesting they should get priority
PostmanPat
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Next

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum