{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Tranmere scorefred sponsored by BEERMEN

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Tranmere scorefred sponsored by BEERMEN

Postby lifestags » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:25 pm

I think its the worst penalty I have seen in my time supporting the club. (Early 2000's)
lifestags
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:32 pm

lifestags wrote:I think its the worst penalty I have seen in my time supporting the club. (Early 2000's)

You're joking. Lawrence's at Cardiff was way worse than Johnson's
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby lifestags » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:39 pm

With regards to the cheekiness of it yes, but technique wise this was worse, it wasn't just high it was well wide.
lifestags
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:06 pm

Johnny Miller’s pen nearly hit Jeff Bezos’s dick rocket as it continues to accelerate to this day
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Rob » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:38 pm

bellwhiff wrote:Johnny Miller’s pen nearly hit Jeff Bezos’s dick rocket as it continues to accelerate to this day

But ..... what a truly wonderful player he was, we've had some absolute diamonds over the years, Cassells, Hodgson, Greenacre, Holland et al; the late, great Johnny is right up there. I was so lucky to see our team in the mid/late 70's, we were flipping brilliant.
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:58 am

Rob wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:Johnny Miller’s pen nearly hit Jeff Bezos’s dick rocket as it continues to accelerate to this day

But ..... what a truly wonderful player he was, we've had some absolute diamonds over the years, Cassells, Hodgson, Greenacre, Holland et al; the late, great Johnny is right up there. I was so lucky to see our team in the mid/late 70's, we were flipping brilliant.

what a team mate, & one of the reasons it keeps us going still to this day, one day mate one day
we might see the likes again ……
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:46 am

Rob wrote:

He and Jimmy Mac were my favourite players. He had an incredible shot on him
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Amberheart » Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:16 am

bellwhiff wrote:
Rob wrote:

He and Jimmy Mac were my favourite players. He had an incredible shot on him

Mine too . Great memories
KTF !
Amberheart
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum