{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Season Tickets

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Season Tickets

Postby The One » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:45 am

Wonder when news of ours will be made.

This is cheap

https://www.mkfm.com/news/local-news/mk ... -per-game/
The One
Manager
Manager

Re: Season Tickets

Postby bear 73 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:09 pm

Their ground does hold 30,500 fans
bear 73
Manager
Manager

Postby wayno cordiniho » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:26 pm

Plastic club, plastic fans
wayno cordiniho
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:54 pm

bear 73 wrote:Their ground does hold 30,500 fans

Yes it does
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:55 pm

wayno cordiniho wrote:Plastic club, plastic fans

Agree but thats a good price
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby bear 73 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:38 pm

When Mansfield have a ground that holds 30-000 i will buy you a season ticket, and a meal in the banqueting suit, against Chelsea,
bear 73
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:57 pm

bear 73 wrote:When Mansfield have a ground that holds 30-000 i will buy you a season ticket, and a meal in the banqueting suit, against Chelsea,

What are you talking about. The article refers to Stadium Mk.?
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:41 pm

bear 73 wrote:When Mansfield have a ground that holds 30-000 i will buy you a season ticket, and a meal in the banqueting suit, against Chelsea,

Eh ? What’s the point of this post ?
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby bear 73 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:54 pm

The One wrote:Wonder when news of ours will be made.

This is cheap

Lets put this in respective, you are discussing a Mansfield Town season ticket, while quoting another clubs price.
Supply and demand Mansfield have a ground capacity of 9-186, M_K_Dons 30-500 by my reckoning, having sold 20-000 season tickets at £10 collecting £200,000 pounds
Their ground capacity would still exceed the One Call Stadium by 314 seats,.
I am just stating perhaps Crewe or Carilse would be a better example, not a stadium that can lose 20-000 fans , and can still have a average league 1 or 2 capacity
bear 73
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:05 pm

bear 73 wrote:
The One wrote:Wonder when news of ours will be made.

This is cheap

Lets put this in respective, you are discussing a Mansfield Town season ticket, while quoting another clubs price.
Supply and demand Mansfield have a ground capacity of 9-186, M_K_Dons 30-500 by my reckoning, having sold 20-000 season tickets at £10 collecting £200,000 pounds
Their ground capacity would still exceed the One Call Stadium by 314 seats,.
I am just stating perhaps Crewe or Carilse would be a better example, not a stadium that can lose 20-000 fans , and can still have a average league 1 or 2 capacity

MK average around 7or 8 thousand.
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Gazmoose82 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:00 pm

Will be the usual £360ish for ian greaves upper... No thanks.
Will stick with the better deal family ticket (if they still do it) not as good a view as west upper but good price for me & the boy.
Guessing theyll be some kinda special offer for the crazy people who brought one this season aswell.
Gazmoose82
First Team
First Team

Postby The One » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:16 pm

Gazmoose82 wrote:Will be the usual £360ish for ian greaves upper... No thanks.
Will stick with the better deal family ticket (if they still do it) not as good a view as west upper but good price for me & the boy.
Guessing theyll be some kinda special offer for the crazy people who brought one this season aswell.

Crazy !!! You mean people who support their team instead of stealing from it ?
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Rob » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:45 pm

As the One rightly says, calling those who have supported the club this season "crazy" is plain wrong, especially as you are someone who illegally streams our matches therefore denying the club income. Those who supported the club this season should absolutely get a better offer than you!
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby chip63 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:10 pm

It might be season ticket holders only allowed in for the first few games.
It would allow test and trace to be easily applied, you also might not get a season ticket if you haven't had the jab.
It's not going to be the same for a long while yet, even when we've all been jabbed.

It's looking a lot brighter than last year though.
chip63
Manager
Manager

Postby Gazmoose82 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:56 pm

The One wrote:

Crazy !!! You mean people who support their team instead of stealing from it ?

Nah just mean crazy as in paying £300+ for what in effect is 23 ifollow passes... When you could of watched all 46 games for free :D
Was obvious last august that youd never get to see a live game in person.

I still support the team that doesnt change just cos i dont pay.
Gazmoose82
First Team
First Team

Postby Gazmoose82 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:00 pm

Rob wrote:

As the One rightly says, calling those who have supported the club this season "crazy" is plain wrong, especially as you are someone who illegally streams our matches therefore denying the club income. Those who supported the club this season should absolutely get a better offer than you!

Get real the club doesnt care about you.. . We are just another number to them just another mug supporter who follows the stags through thick & thin regardless of what league there in...JR has got 2 seasons worth of income to claw back.
Gazmoose82
First Team
First Team

Postby groundhoppingstag » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:37 pm

Gazmoose82 wrote:
Rob wrote:

Get real the club doesnt care about you.. . We are just another number to them just another mug supporter who follows the stags through thick & thin regardless of what league there in...JR has got 2 seasons worth of income to claw back.

As a season ticket holder, call me crazy if you like but I could and did support the club when I thought they needed it
during this difficult year.
groundhoppingstag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby chip63 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:47 pm

Gazmoose82 wrote:
Rob wrote:

Unbelievable statement from any true Stags fan.
John Radford has done more for the club and the community and you say he doesn't care????
Only 2 seasons of income to claw back???? 10 years so far and still counting.

Keep paying for your vpn, I'm sure the owners care so much about you.
chip63
Manager
Manager

Postby Gazmoose82 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:53 pm

chip63 wrote:
Gazmoose82 wrote:
Rob wrote:

John Radford has done more for the club and the community and you say he doesn't care????

Sunning himself in Portugal staring at CR's assets all-day.. Trust me he isnt thinking about your season ticket price.
Gazmoose82
First Team
First Team

Postby The One » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:56 pm

Gazmoose82 wrote:
chip63 wrote:
Gazmoose82 wrote:
Rob wrote:

Sunning himself in Portugal staring at CR's assets all-day.. Trust me he isnt thinking about your season ticket price.

Stop these comments please
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Upper West » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:54 am

As a season ticket holder, call me crazy if you like but I could and did support the club when I thought they needed it
during this difficult year.

Absolutely. Well said.

MKD and Bradford may do cheap deals for season tickets but they have large capacities and better bums on seats than empty seats.
Upper West
First Team
First Team

Postby Gazmoose82 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:30 am

What stop having an opinion the one?.... Thought this message board?
How dare i disagree with someone
Gazmoose82
First Team
First Team

Postby cassellswasmagic » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:18 am

Gazmoose82 wrote:What stop having an opinion the one?.... Thought this message board?

Are you actually a Stags supporter Gaz? Bizarre comments. We are not just a number. Without us the club wouldn’t exist mate.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby smulls » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:15 am

cassellswasmagic wrote:
Gazmoose82 wrote:What stop having an opinion the one?.... Thought this message board?

Are you actually a Stags supporter Gaz? Bizarre comments. We are not just a number. Without us the club wouldn’t exist mate.

Definitely, again I smell a rat! Bog off to Bob’s Board
smulls
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Rob » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:14 pm

Gazmoose82 wrote:
Rob wrote:

If we were all as selfish as you our club would be in a lot of trouble and no doubt the owners, who have pumped in millions, would be moving on.
Rob
Manager
Manager

Next

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum