{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Curle\Tisdale

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Curle\Tisdale

Postby MTFCMusings » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:45 pm

HitchcocksShins wrote:Was hoping the Danny Rose cult of personality love in would stop after he left but I guess not. I'll always be the champion of the truth, his work rate was very good, but as a forward he wasn't good enough, he was a cheat that spent more time on the floor than on his feet, and wanted away long before his wish was granted. I'm glad he's gone.

I don’t entirely agree with your post, but I do agree that I wouldn’t want him back as a starting striker. I don’t think he would suit the current set up. I would take him as a back up.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:30 pm

Keith Curle has been appointed as Head Coach of Oldham Athletic

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2 ... pointment/
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby oldweststander » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:36 pm

Tippy Tappy Football wrote:Keith Curle has been appointed as Head Coach of Oldham Athletic

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2 ... pointment/

Closer to his home in Sheffield.
oldweststander
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:46 pm

You'd say Curle is mad, but he'll probably get the boot before December and then he'll have a couple years pay off as well
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:48 pm

Strong possibility of 10 Oldham Managers in 3 years
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby Sweden Stag » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:21 pm

The days of managerial stability at Oldham ( just two bosses between 1970 and 1994 and rise from Division Four in 1971 to the highest level 20 years later and an inaugural PL member) are long gone. 14 managers (Keith Curle included) since our return to the EFL in 2013 speak volumes. Managerial graveyard along with Leyton Orient and Watford in recent years. Jimmy Frizzell and Joe Royle each lasted twelve years apiece at Boundary Park. Forthcoming Oldham home preview to come might be interesting............
Stockholm, July 4, 2008, 15.00 GMT. Good news came, K.H. gone. March 1, 2012. Ground purchased.
Sweden Stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum