{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Robins scorefred sponsored by Full Circle

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Robins scorefred sponsored by Full Circle

Postby spanishstag » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:00 pm

EdwinstoweStag wrote:
gazza1988 wrote:I think efl are only interested in who paid to watch the match at the stadium. There will be a 2nd number based on who actually watched it in the stadium. In the event of evacuation etc I would assume numbers are needed to make sure everyone is out? There will be North stand, QLE, IGU and IGL numbers. The club either add these up and announce that or they just go on tickets sold for the game. I know which is easier.

gazza - I find it hard to believe that in the event of an emergency evacuation there would be a head count to ascertain that all souls were accounted for.

Especially with all the two faced buggers who folllow us
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:03 pm

Clubs don’t have to include STH in their attendance, some choose to put not mandatory.

Why we sometimes got lower crowds that STHs the season we did that deal
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby gazza1988 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:14 pm

EdwinstoweStag wrote:
gazza1988 wrote:I think efl are only interested in who paid to watch the match at the stadium. There will be a 2nd number based on who actually watched it in the stadium. In the event of evacuation etc I would assume numbers are needed to make sure everyone is out? There will be North stand, QLE, IGU and IGL numbers. The club either add these up and announce that or they just go on tickets sold for the game. I know which is easier.

gazza - I find it hard to believe that in the event of an emergency evacuation there would be a head count to ascertain that all souls were accounted for.

It is hard to believe, I grant you, but it could still be a requirement for that reason.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:56 pm

There are often 2 figures.

Ones that actually went and the ones that include STHs, it was investigated and reported a lot when arsenal used to do it.

They’d quite obviously go for the actual folk that passed through a gate as if there was ever a fire or something the authorities could be looking for fans that didn’t turn up in the first place :lol:
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Conker » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:48 am

Crowd was helped by the fact it’s been so long since a home league game, it was still higher than I expected. I imagine a seriously worrying drop from now on though.
Conker
Manager
Manager

Postby oldweststander » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:04 am

I still cannot believe the official attendance figures from Saturday.

Both North and South stands maybe 10-15% full and an attendance figure of over 3700, don't think so.
oldweststander
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:50 pm

oldweststander wrote:I still cannot believe the official attendance figures from Saturday.

Both North and South stands maybe 10-15% full and an attendance figure of over 3700, don't think so.

Never in a million years was that the official figure. Empty seats everywhere, few season ticket holders didnt go or even pass them onto other.
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum