{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Carolyn's current thoughts on Dempster and irate fans

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Carolyn's current thoughts on Dempster and irate fans

Postby BH_Stag » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:53 pm

Anyone would think there’d been hoards of fans going round town pinning up Radford out posters :lol:

99% of fans fully appreciate the work that the Radfords have put in to the club so let’s get that straight - we all know where we would be without them. It’s like nobody can mention their name though on here unless it’s accompanied with glowing praise unless they want to be called ungrateful. Hardly think people are ‘hounding them out’ because they’ve questioned some social media activity or a few lines out of her column.
BH_Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:15 pm

BH_Stag wrote:Anyone would think there’d been hoards of fans going round town pinning up Radford out posters :lol:

99% of fans fully appreciate the work that the Radfords have put in to the club so let’s get that straight - we all know where we would be without them. It’s like nobody can mention their name though on here unless it’s accompanied with glowing praise unless they want to be called ungrateful. Hardly think people are ‘hounding them out’ because they’ve questioned some social media activity or a few lines out of her column.

No ones thinking that at all.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby BH_Stag » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:25 pm

Amber Andy wrote:
BH_Stag wrote:Anyone would think there’d been hoards of fans going round town pinning up Radford out posters :lol:

There’s literally a post on the last page that says ‘they won’t be happy til they’ve hounded them out’
BH_Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby WVStag » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:26 pm

BH_Stag wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:

There’s literally a post on the last page that says ‘they won’t be happy til they’ve hounded them out’

:lol: :lol: :lol: still don't get how Stagsnet is free.
WVStag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:40 pm

You’ve not read nonsense until your read Stagsnet nonsense
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby oldweststander » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:55 pm

Amber Andy wrote:
oldweststander wrote:Stop it, stop it you are making me feel ungrateful.

We are all aware of the work done by the Radford's and I commend them for it, what Carolyn does is her business but it doesn't make it any the less embarrassing.

The Chad column is pure " look at me", very little to do with MTFC or football in general. It's a waste of good chip paper.
If it affects you that way ows, simply don't read it.

If you do, just digest the football bits and let the rest go.

They have a life outside of football, as most of us do.

Of course they have a life outside football, as you say "we all do" but do you and yours seek unjustified attention, pouting to the cameras and telling us which pub you went to last night. No you don't and why would you.
oldweststander
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:28 pm

oldweststander wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:

We are all aware of the work done by the Radford's and I commend them for it, what Carolyn does is her business but it doesn't make it any the less embarrassing.

The Chad column is pure " look at me", very little to do with MTFC or football in general. It's a waste of good chip paper.

Of course they have a life outside football, as you say "we all do" but do you and yours seek unjustified attention, pouting to the cameras and telling us which pub you went to last night. No you don't and why would you.
No I don't ows. Apart from Stagsnet I don't go on social media

A lot that do go on Facebook, Twitter etc actually do the photo thing and say where they've been etc. Carolyn is no better or worse than those who do these type of things. It's the modern way. My advice is just accept it for what it is.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:46 pm

Too right Andy, folk in general of Carolyns age and younger just love a selfie and stickin it on social media, they're no dfferent.
Myself I care not jot what pics she posts (would like to see one involving lashings of lime green jelly tbh) so long as john and her keep our club moving forward
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby oldweststander » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:53 pm

Amber Andy wrote:
oldweststander wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:

A lot that do go on Facebook, Twitter etc actually do the photo thing and say where they've been etc. Carolyn is no better or worse than those who do these type of things. It's the modern way. My advice is just accept it for what it is.

I'm talking about her Chad column, social media is another element but odd things happen on Facebook etc, no surprises there.
oldweststander
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:00 pm

oldweststander wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:
oldweststander wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:

I'm talking about her Chad column, social media is another element but odd things happen on Facebook etc, no surprises there.

Fair point ows. I'm surprised the Chad included the non football stuff. They arnt as good as they used to be.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum