{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

MK Dons game I follow

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

MK Dons game I follow

Postby Springer » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:13 pm

I have a monthly subscription to i follow,as I live in North Yorks so it's often difficult to get to all the home games so have used it for live commentary as well as watched a few games with a match pass when available in midweek I will be at the game on Saturday, but for the MK Dons match I am on holiday in Lanzarote, so can I buy a match pass while I'm there to watch it,or just be able to get the commentary? Advice much appreciated.
Springer
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: MK Dons game I follow

Postby Sedgwick » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:17 pm

Im sure you need an overseas account... meaning you cant go on holiday and use I follow... might be wrong. Martin will know
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:40 pm

., I've come across three massive Stags fans recently who are on holiday for the MK match, what rank bad planning or totally under the thumb?
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby Springer » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:45 pm

Poor planning in hindsight, buts thanks for helping with the question
Springer
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Martin Shaw » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:20 pm

Yes, you'll be able to watch the game overseas. I'll post how to do it shortly.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby spanishstag » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:52 pm

[quote="Woodclanger 1"]., I've come across three massive Stags fans recently who are on holiday for the MK match, what rank bad planning
To some people the wife is the most important person in the world ,mine certainly is to me ,if she,s happy im happy end off
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby HU7stag » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:56 pm

spanishstag wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:., I've come across three massive Stags fans recently who are on holiday for the MK match, what rank bad planning

To some people the wife is the most important person in the world ,mine certainly is to me ,if she,s happy im happy, end away

I've corrected that for you, señor.
HU7stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:54 pm

spanishstag wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:., I've come across three massive Stags fans recently who are on holiday for the MK match, what rank bad planning
To some people the wife is the most important person in the world ,mine certainly is to me ,if she,s happy im happy end off

And if she thought the same, any man would be at MK, days like this come along once in a blue moon!!!
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:57 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:Yes, you'll be able to watch the game overseas. I'll post how to do it shortly.

I suggest you create a new iFollow account ("free pass" account) using the address where you are staying in Lanzarote. Then you will be able to buy a match pass in Lanzarote. I would recommend paying by paypal if you can. Make sure you get a good internet connection.
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby spanishstag » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:12 am

Woodclanger 1 wrote:
spanishstag wrote:

And if she thought the same, any man would be at MK, days like this come along once in a blue moon!!!

Yes but i dont live just up the road do i ,its 1500 miles away and its bloody expensive ,keep her happy watch it on i follow and i will still be as happy as larry ,anyway i think it will be done and dusted before that ,not mathematically of course but in reallity
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:16 am

spanishstag wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:
spanishstag wrote:

Yes but i dont live just up the road do i ,its 1500 miles away and its bloody expensive ,keep her happy watch it on i follow and i will still be as happy as larry ,anyway i think it will be done and dusted before that ,not mathematically of course but in reallity

It wasn't directed at you but t'others who've dropped a ballack
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby laneymtfc » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:52 am

Martin Shaw wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:Yes, you'll be able to watch the game overseas. I'll post how to do it shortly.

I suggest you create a new iFollow account ("free pass" account) using the address where you are staying in Lanzarote. Then you should will be able to buy a match pass in Lanzarote. I would recommend paying by paypal if you can. Make sure you get a good internet connection.

im not sure you have to do any of this Martin, i was in Amsterdam last season for the Crawley game and i just logged in. The phone registered i was abroad and allowed me to buy a match day pass just as easily as i have done back here.

this may have changed but it was very easy for me to do this abroad when i tried!
laneymtfc
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:27 am

laneymtfc wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:

I suggest you create a new iFollow account ("free pass" account) using the address where you are staying in Lanzarote. Then you should will be able to buy a match pass in Lanzarote. I would recommend paying by paypal if you can. Make sure you get a good internet connection.

im not sure you have to do any of this Martin, i was in Amsterdam last season for the Crawley game and i just logged in. The phone registered i was abroad and allowed me to buy a match day pass just as easily as i have done back here.

this may have changed but it was very easy for me to do this abroad when i tried!

ok thanks for the info laney. I'm just giving my recommendation to ensure that Springer doesn't run into any difficulties. You may have got away with that, but in theory what you did should not have worked (according to other user experiences and the official advice from EFL).
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby laneymtfc » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:47 am

Martin Shaw wrote:
laneymtfc wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:

ok thanks for the info laney. I'm just giving my recommendation to ensure that Springer doesn't run into any difficulties. You may have got away with that, but in theory what you did should not have worked (according to other user experiences and the official advice from EFL).

Ahh Ok mate! hopefully Springer gets lucky like i did and does not find any difficulties!
laneymtfc
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby adamstag » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:41 am

Clearly anyone would know when the last game of the season was an arrange things for a different time/re-arrange alternative plans
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby jeevesthestag » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:28 pm

A bit off topic but does anyone know if I can pay on the day at MK next week. I can't get to the Stevenage game and won't be anywhere near Mansfield next week to get tickets.
jeevesthestag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby part time pete » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:13 pm

jeevesthestag wrote:A bit off topic but does anyone know if I can pay on the day at MK next week. I can't get to the Stevenage game and won't be anywhere near Mansfield next week to get tickets.

Phone Mansfield ticket office in week, buy a ticket over the phone and ask to pick ticket up at MK on game day .
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum