{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Mansfield Town Reserves v Port Vale Reserves

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Mansfield Town Reserves v Port Vale Reserves

Postby yorkshire stag » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:46 pm

Spiritater wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:
Spiritater wrote:
Tippy Tappy Football wrote:Jimmy Knowles makes it 4-1. He has scored all four goals. Good finishing.

There has to come a point where DF says to the boys up front who are firing blanks atm, 'Hey, it's like this boys, you've forgotten what the back of the net looks like. I'm gonna start with Jimmy on Saturday, what have I to lose. If Jimmy don't score then he's getting experience and he'll have done no worse than you shower over the last 4 games or so. I can't and the fans can't wait any longer'.

But can Jimmy win the ball in the air with a giant CH on his back, turn and chase his own flick on and finish with pomp?????

The strikers we have atm can't do it when it's put on a plate for them either. Tyler v Imps and Ajose v Crewe spring to mind, maybe Jimmy could've at least got one on target eh!

Spiro please don’t remind me about Ajose v crewe i’m trying blank that effort out my mind forever
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:50 pm

some well taken goals

Their left back was pony
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby Aspleystag » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:14 pm

Presumably jimmy has played with tyler at forest
Aspleystag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:08 pm

Jimmy Knowles would only have been in the U16/U17s at Forest so he probably would not have played in the same teams as Tyler Walker.
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum