{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Notts County tickets

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby ST4GS » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:06 pm

Sneag wrote:
Spiritater wrote:
MTFCMAD wrote:
Spiritater wrote:If the roles were reversed t'Lane would have 15000 home fans in.


You mean like last season when they had 8000 home fans. Not exactly 15k

They were struggling though at the time .


They were in the top 5 all season. Nottingham despite having 2 clubs has 5 times the population in its catchment area.
It's like moaning that we don't match Pompey or Coventry's crowds when we are in the same position.

It might be a good idea to wait until the attendance has been announced, subtract the away element and compare it against 5400 home fans at last seasons game. Then we can compare apples with apples.
If the attendance is similar but given we are constantly getting around 1000 more fans to the other games then that itself is a big plus as you could argue we have converted some of the casual one a season fans into becoming regulars.
ST4GS
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:42 pm

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby adamstag » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:07 pm

Normally the club to a tweet on sales for the bigger games, so odd not to have one
adamstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6093
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:20 am

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby Bradders » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:15 pm

adamstag wrote:Normally the club to a tweet on sales for the bigger games, so odd not to have one

According to their latest post 5300 including season tickets.
User avatar
Bradders
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3195
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:58 pm

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby Woodclanger 1 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:18 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:
Spiritater wrote:
MTFCMAD wrote:
Spiritater wrote:If the roles were reversed t'Lane would have 15000 home fans in.


You mean like last season when they had 8000 home fans. Not exactly 15k

They were struggling though at the time .


They were 3rd in the league?


Whoosh, what a d_ick this person continues to be with his 'apathy' undertones. At least do your research first
Woodclanger 1
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5312
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby Martin Shaw » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:18 pm

from club facebook page at 10.30am

Mansfield Town Football Club

HAPPY RETURNS: We wish our owner and chairman a very happy birthday!

Help celebrate Mr Radford's birthday by purchasing match tickets for tomorrow's hotly-anticipated local derby at home to Notts County in the biggest game of the #Stags' hugely exciting campaign.

5,300 home tickets (including season tickets) have been sold so far.

Support your professional local football club as we endeavour to fill the One Call and back our boys to a positive result.

The easiest way to buy ticket is via www.stagstickets.co.uk

Tickets can be bought on the day of the game tomorrow but pre-purchasing is highly advisable.

Come on you Stags!!!
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17254
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:20 pm
Location: Guildford

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby BH_Stag » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:32 pm

They’ve apparently sold 1250 as of around 1 o’clock according to their forum. Go off sale at 4:30
BH_Stag
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:21 am

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby Stags 2002 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:47 pm

Rough guide as it stands:

IGL A - NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE (Capacity held back for Sat?)
IGL B - 6
IGL C - 9
IGL D - 1
IGL E - SOLD OUT
IGL F - NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE (Capacity held back for Sat?)
IGL G - NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE (Capacity held back for Sat?)
IGL H - NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE (Capacity held back for Sat?)

IGU J - NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE (Players family / friends block?)
IGU K - SOLD OUT
IGU L - 1
IGU M - SOLD OUT
IGU N - 1
IGU P - SOLD OUT
IGU Q - SOLD OUT
IGU R - SOLD OUT

Q LANE
A - FAMILY BLOCK TICKET OFFICE ONLY
B - FAMILY BLOCK TICKET OFFICE ONLY
C - 4
D - 15
E - 9

Assuming each unavailable block seats 350, and each family block 300. Equates to 2,350.

Available tickets online - 46.

If capacity available is 9,186 that would suggest an attendance currently in the region of 6,800. 10% capacity being held back for Saturday sales.

(9,186 - 2,350 - 46) = 6,790.

Caveat being any tickets sold in unavailable blocks / family block will increase the attendance offset by unsold county tickets in the away end. - County have sold their initial allocation but haven't confirmed how many tickets the second batch included.

As per Martins post 5,300 home tickets sold at 10:30, and earlier post regarding Hymas comments about County having sold 1,100 tickets - puts its at 6,400.

Given that county are selling a second batch (further 700 tickets?) and home sales continue 7000 isn't unachievable.
Stags 2002
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1603
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby Stags 2002 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:48 pm

BH_Stag wrote:They’ve apparently sold 1250 as of around 1 o’clock according to their forum. Go off sale at 4:30


Wow that would be disappointing if true, plenty of empty seats then.
Stags 2002
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1603
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby Martin Shaw » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:26 pm

update from Steve Hymas on facebook at 5.20pm

Steven Hymas
MTFC 6726 tickets now sold for the big derby tomorrow .that includes 1188 pies (now off sale ).
Going to be a great game and atmosphere.tickets are still available to purchase on the day .Come and join us

(To clarify, no tickets on sale for County on Saturday, but there are tickets for Mansfield on sale on Saturday. )
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17254
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:20 pm
Location: Guildford

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby MTFCMAD » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:31 pm

that’s poo from county.
MTFCMAD
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1783
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby yorkshire stag » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:50 pm

embarrassing from Clownty

we should easy hit 7000
Our time will come
User avatar
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8052
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:55 pm

:lol: Request for tomorrow songs , made me laugh :lol:

User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5345
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby Stags 2002 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:04 pm

Can the following be requested

Beastie boys - egg head
Sammy Hagar - i can't drive 55

We all want Hardy to feel welcome ;)
Stags 2002
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1603
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby halifaxstag » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:30 pm

Stags 2002 wrote:Rough guide as it stands:

IGL A - NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE (Capacity held back for Sat?)
IGL B - 6
IGL C - 9
IGL D - 1
IGL E - SOLD OUT
IGL F - NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE (Capacity held back for Sat?)
IGL G - NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE (Capacity held back for Sat?)
IGL H - NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE (Capacity held back for Sat?)

IGU J - NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE (Players family / friends block?)
IGU K - SOLD OUT
IGU L - 1
IGU M - SOLD OUT
IGU N - 1
IGU P - SOLD OUT
IGU Q - SOLD OUT
IGU R - SOLD OUT

Q LANE
A - FAMILY BLOCK TICKET OFFICE ONLY
B - FAMILY BLOCK TICKET OFFICE ONLY
C - 4
D - 15
E - 9

Assuming each unavailable block seats 350, and each family block 300. Equates to 2,350.

Available tickets online - 46.


If capacity available is 9,186 that would suggest an attendance currently in the region of 6,800. 10% capacity being held back for Saturday sales.

(9,186 - 2,350 - 46) = 6,790.

Caveat being any tickets sold in unavailable blocks / family block will increase the attendance offset by unsold county tickets in the away end. - County have sold their initial allocation but haven't confirmed how many tickets the second batch included.

As per Martins post 5,300 home tickets sold at 10:30, and earlier post regarding Hymas comments about County having sold 1,100 tickets - puts its at 6,400.

Given that county are selling a second batch (further 700 tickets?) and home sales continue 7000 isn't unachievable.


M block is the hospitality block located behind the directors box/ press area. It is used for players family, scouts, etc. and for those who have bought Kevin Bird suite hospitality tickets. It will be sold out already as you state but J block will be available .
halifaxstag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:18 am

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby I am Spartacus » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:02 pm

Due to nephew Spartacus having to work at short notice, I have an adult West Stand Lower ticket available.

PM me if interested.
I am Spartacus
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 719
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:56 am

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby yorkshire stag » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:24 pm

can i request

Drive by the Cars, we can all join in with this bit

“who’s gonna drive ya home.....tonight” lol
Our time will come
User avatar
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8052
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:29 pm

yorkshire stag wrote:can i request

Drive by the Cars, we can all join in with this bit

“who’s gonna drive ya home.....tonight” lol



:lol: Lip up HARDY lip up HARDY are you ready :lol:

User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5345
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby bellwhiff » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:39 pm

Spiritater wrote:If the roles were reversed t'Lane would have 15000 home fans in.

You are so dull.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
User avatar
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 12579
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby Tel » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:50 pm

yorkshire stag wrote:can i request

Drive by the Cars, we can all join in with this bit

“who’s gonna drive ya home.....tonight” lol



Status Quo with Down, Down, (Deeper and Down).
Tel
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:29 pm

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby Big yella » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:00 pm

More points than County,
You've got more points than County,
More points than County,
You've got more points than County.

(Hardy 17 v County 16)
Let's hope it's still true come 3pm tomorrow.
Flip, flop & fly, Mansfield till I die.
User avatar
Big yella
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3704
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:03 am
Location: Forest Town

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby daddycool » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:03 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
Spiritater wrote:If the roles were reversed t'Lane would have 15000 home fans in.

You are so dull.


For spire population Notts 350k population mans 120k here lies the problem
daddycool
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:42 am

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby HU7stag » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:01 pm

daddycool wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
Spiritater wrote:If the roles were reversed t'Lane would have 15000 home fans in.

You are so dull.


For spire population Notts 350k population mans 120k here lies the problem


Double that figure and you'll be close for the Nottingham urban area.
.
User avatar
HU7stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3665
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:26 pm
Location: Hull

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby cassellswasmagic » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:08 am

Still a £9 Senior ticket for QLE going!!!
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby SidneyOttewell » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:17 am

Stags 2002 wrote:Can the following be requested

Beastie boys - egg head
Sammy Hagar - i can't drive 55

We all want Hardy to feel welcome ;)


'Trail of the Lonesome PIE' (by a much funnier Hardy), as they trudge their way back down the A60. :cry:
User avatar
SidneyOttewell
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:25 pm
Location: Mansfield

Re: Notts County tickets

Postby Spiritater » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:27 am

bellwhiff wrote:
Spiritater wrote:If the roles were reversed t'Lane would have 15000 home fans in.

You are so dull.


:lol: I know, and you are so predictable. :lol:
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 18278
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere fluffy.

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: manick, pen, Richard Cranium, Sneag, thefamilyvontrapp and 30 guests