{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

North Stand tickets/ all 5 remaining home games

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: North Stand tickets/ all 5 remaining home games

Postby arsene wengers coat » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:58 am

I just bought some additional home tickets and I had tho option of putting the tickets in my Google wallet.

This is great. How long has this function been available. Question is why can't my season ticket go in there too? Maybe it will next season. Makes life a lot easier.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby wayno cordiniho » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:07 am

arsene wengers coat wrote:I just bought some additional home tickets and I had tho option of putting the tickets in my Google wallet.

This is great. How long has this function been available. Question is why can't my season ticket go in there too? Maybe it will next season. Makes life a lot easier.

Been available ever since we had new system, so start of last year
wayno cordiniho
Manager
Manager

Postby georgefostersbeard » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:35 am

arsene wengers coat wrote:I just bought some additional home tickets and I had tho option of putting the tickets in my Google wallet.

By memory, it was possible on apple but not Android at the start of the season
"Jobsworth authoritarian apologist" - HitchcocksShins
georgefostersbeard
Manager
Manager

Postby ST4GS » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:18 am

georgefostersbeard wrote:

By memory, it was possible on apple but not Android at the start of the season
Got my season ticket in google wallet. Think i had to manually input ticket number to change qr code.
First match : 04.01.1975 home v Cambridge Utd F.A.Cup 3rd Round 1-0 Clarke
ST4GS
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:04 pm

"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Rob » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:12 pm

Finally common sense!
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby MansfieldMick » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:36 pm

Just been made all ticket so no sales on day, go off sale midnight tomorrow.
Last edited by MansfieldMick on Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MansfieldMick
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Martin Shaw » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:38 pm

"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby bigalstag1 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:15 pm

Our ticketing policy is just plain ridiculous. Decisions made on the fly , usually at the last second.3 blocks of tickets made available, one day before they go off sale, leaving no time to plan anything, especially over a Bank Holiday weekend.
Last edited by bigalstag1 on Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigalstag1
First Team
First Team

Postby The One » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:17 pm

Can enter via North Stand also
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:49 pm

The One wrote:Can enter via North Stand also

And exit through a different stand. Only at Mansfield Town! :lol:
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Rob » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:26 am

Dan wrote:

They are clueless Dan. It's what you get with no leadership, no-one in control, no plan and worst of all, no-one gives a raspberries. I feel for the stewards, they are the ones who suffer the face to face abuse. We have so much right yet have so much wrong - the treatment of our supporters by the club is nothing short of disgraceful.
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby Stags Head Stags » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:29 am

Rob wrote:
Dan wrote:

They are clueless Dan. It's what you get with no leadership, no-one in control, no plan and worst of all, no-one gives a raspberries. I feel for the stewards, they are the ones who suffer the face to face abuse. We have so much right yet have so much wrong - the treatment of our supporters by the club is nothing short of disgraceful.

Can’t say I disagree Rob but there’s an endless list of things that should be better and have spiralled since Paul Nyland departed.

It’s a shame the SSA for example can’t put pressure on the club for the answers, we must be missing out on thousands.
Stags Head Stags
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Chrisuknottm » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:28 am

Rob wrote:
Dan wrote:

And no response to anything from the club except the continuing inclusiveity themes at almost every home game. Nothing wrong with that but as the last two posts suggest there's an absolute disconnect between club and supporters regarding match day experiences about all the things that really matter to fans to complete the circle from what the manager and team have done on the pitch.
Last edited by Chrisuknottm on Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chrisuknottm
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby adamstag » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:35 am

Might be a bit late now but this season i accidentally forgot to choose the option to have it in my “wallet” rang up the club and they sent it via email in 10 mins, it appeared in an attachment and just upload.
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Dave Wayne » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:27 am

Rob wrote:
Dan wrote:

I am not affected by any of this as my ST is in the southern end of the IGL but it seems to me that the club has listened to the issues and resolved them.
The complaint has been the number of extra fans using the turnstiles at that end has caused delays in entering the ground, so they have opened extra turnstiles to alleviate the problem.
Unfortunately, due to SAG regulations our fans cannot exit on that side of the 'gate' so they have to leave via the West Stand.
Seems to me that the club have come up with a very helpful compromise in response to complaints but are still getting criticism for it !!
Dave Wayne
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:20 am

Dave Wayne wrote:
Rob wrote:
Dan wrote:

I am not affected by any of this as my ST is in the southern end of the IGL but it seems to me that the club has listened to the issues and resolved them.
The complaint has been the number of extra fans using the turnstiles at that end has caused delays in entering the ground, so they have opened extra turnstiles to alleviate the problem.
Unfortunately, due to SAG regulations our fans cannot exit on that side of the 'gate' so they have to leave via the West Stand.
Seems to me that the club have come up with a very helpful compromise in response to complaints but are still getting criticism for it !!
They are dammed if they do and dammed if they don't. More fans means more congestion. Very easy to criticise if you arn't involved.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Rob » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:56 am

No Andy, they rarely do anything about these issues, anyone would know that adding hundreds more to 2 turnstiles that already couldn't cope would lead to carnage. It's taken several hundred fans missing 10 minutes of the game and multiple complaints before they did something, despite previous warnings from stewards and fans. Anyway, it's sorted now, hopefully.

It's easy to be pragmatic when it doesn't affect you and if you cant see the club has multiple fan related issues then you cant see.
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby eggy » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:10 pm

Exiting the ground isn't as much of an issue as they open the gate at the side of the West Stand so you're not leaving through that stand per se
eggy
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:25 pm

It’s strange how at hundreds of other grounds around the country all fans are let out together with very few problems, yet we can’t let our fans out of the same exit as 50 Accrington fans. It’s embarrassing.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby BigGuy » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:31 pm

Stags Head Stags wrote:
It’s a shame the SSA for example can’t put pressure on the club for the answers, we must be missing out on thousands.

Can’t or Won’t ?
BigGuy
Manager
Manager

Postby BigGuy » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:32 pm

Dan wrote:It’s strange how at hundreds of other grounds around the country all fans are let out together with very few problems, yet we can’t let our fans out of the same exit as 50 Accrington fans. It’s embarrassing.

Unfortunately the actions of the nobs against AFC wombles and L Orient on those Tuesday nights will dictate this.
BigGuy
Manager
Manager

Postby Nutty Stag » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:42 pm

BigGuy wrote:
Stags Head Stags wrote:

Can’t or Won’t ?

I'm not involved in the SSA but I do know that since David Sharpe departed, the club are not responding to the requests for meetings and they are just as frustrated with the issues as is everybody else.
Nutty Stag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Stags Head Stags » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:49 pm

BigGuy wrote:
Stags Head Stags wrote:

Can’t or Won’t ?

Who knows, maybe the SSA or a rep could confirm?
Stags Head Stags
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Rob » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:07 pm

Nutty Stag wrote:
BigGuy wrote:
Stags Head Stags wrote:

Can’t or Won’t ?

I'm not involved in the SSA but I do know that since David Sharpe departed, the club are not responding to the requests for meetings and they are just as frustrated with the issues as is everybody else.

This is exactly the case. It's hugely frustrating and disappointing but don't let that stop people like Mike, who should know better, having a dig at SSA. There is only one organisation who can fix the issues, thats the club itself.
Rob
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum