{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Harrogate scorefred sponsor by <insert "witty" remark here>

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Harrogate scorefred sponsor by <insert "witty" remark he

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:22 pm

PEAR CIDER wrote:
Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:
PEAR CIDER wrote:
Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:It’s been quite a revelation reading all of these posters having a go at Gazza, generally around Jordan, but with other moans thrown in for good measure.

I now have one question for you. Which one of you is going to replace Gazza doing the in game updates on a regular and welcome basis?.

I can’t help thinking about something to do with a gift horse and mouths.

ive not seen one person having a pop at the updates given by Gazza on the Match day threads

I think you are missing my point. Gazza does a good and under appreciated job on the posts during the matches. Those are the posts people are criticising albeit the ones about Jordan. Keep it up and there may be no more posts to be critical about. Gazza is clearly unhappy with the remarks being made and it appears the only way to stop those remarks is to stop posting. Hence my comment about who will take over.

I didnt miss your point. Your point wasn't really correct, as no one his criticizing his match day thread updates.

anyway, its gone on long enough. everyone has aired their feelings

What were you criticising then that wasn’t a part of his update posts? You can’t isolate individual posts and claim them not to be a part of the whole. Ok so he has an opinion on a player which is something we all have. It’s his opinion and he has a right to it whether we agree or not.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:29 pm

PEAR CIDER wrote:
PEAR CIDER wrote:
Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:It’s been quite a revelation reading all of these posters having a go at Gazza, generally around Jordan, but with other moans thrown in for good measure.

I now have one question for you. Which one of you is going to replace Gazza doing the in game updates on a regular and welcome basis?.

I can’t help thinking about something to do with a gift horse and mouths.

ive not seen one person having a pop at the updates given by Gazza on the Match day threads

I think you are missing my point. Gazza does a good and under appreciated job on the posts during the matches. Those are the posts people are criticising albeit the ones about Jordan. Keep it up and there may be no more posts to be critical about. Gazza is clearly unhappy with the remarks being made and it appears the only way to stop those remarks is to stop posting. Hence my comment about who will take over.

I didnt miss your point. Your point wasn't really correct, as no one his criticizing his match day thread updates.

anyway, its gone on long enough. everyone has aired their feelings

What were you criticising then that wasn’t a part of his update posts? You can’t isolate individual posts and claim them not to be a part of the whole. Ok so he has an opinion on a player which is something we all have. It’s his opinion and he has a right to it whether we agree or not.

There is way too many to go back through, hence the reputation. We also have a right to call it out if we feel its unfair, this has also been backed up with fact, ie the fact hes start majority of games in a defence thats is very strong. There has obviously been something amiss here, hence this debate is STILL on going and has been for a number of weeks.

Anyway, this is my last post on it, its boring the tits off of me, probably is everyone else too
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby Richard Cranium » Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:48 pm

Yep
Richard Cranium
Manager
Manager

Postby part time pete » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:16 pm

Martin says

Bowery 8 Good game. Involved in the build-up to the 4th goal
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby Blackburn Stag » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:40 pm

Gazza post a high volume of messages during games which will be very much appreciated by some in much the same way Martin's commentary is, which means a higher likelihood of certain players being mentioned 'negatively'. Wouldn't blame him if he decided to stop doing it.
Blackburn Stag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby The One » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:03 pm

Bowery was awlful today
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:59 pm

The One wrote:Bowery was awlful today

He was poor (& wasn't the only one) however during the game THIS thread is referring to, he wasn't, so what the hell is the point of your post?
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:04 pm

Sneag wrote:

He was poor (& wasn't the only one) however during the game THIS thread is referring to, he wasn't, so what the hell is the point of your post?

Mistake
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:51 am

Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:28 am

The One wrote:
Sneag wrote:

Mistake

Fairy nuff.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Costastag » Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:34 pm

Dan wrote:

Well done dan :coys:
Costastag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Dan » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:01 pm