{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Crewe game made all-ticket

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Crewe game made all-ticket

Postby Martin Shaw » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:12 am

"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Re: Crewe game made all-ticket

Postby MansfieldMick » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:37 pm

Hopefully all tickets made available ASAP so we can hopefully get a near sell out home end again.
:coys:
MansfieldMick
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby adamstag » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:48 pm

Are they going to ball be released together, or will they be done in 5,473 instalments again. :lol:
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby bigalstag1 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:09 pm

Chance to go top of the league, if that can't produce a sell out, then I don't know what will!
bigalstag1
First Team
First Team

Postby MansfieldMick » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:43 pm

adamstag wrote:Are they going to ball be released together, or will they be done in 5,473 instalments again. :lol:

Wednesday afternoon and still A and H blocks not on sale. Part time Pete quite rightly pointed out that the Under age squads, mascots MTITFC etc have to say how many tickets they require but surely if a game is to made all ticket then the seats unused must be made available ASAP. Currently only C block QLE is the only option to buy 2 seats together and if you want 3 you can't, none available.
Why not put A or H block up now as not everyone wants to sit behind the goal, I don't. :o :o :o
MansfieldMick
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:36 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby 88BenM » Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:14 pm

Crewe only allocated 600. Get them shifted up and blocks A & B of the North Stand on sale.
88BenM
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:19 pm

:) Fill Field mill

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby bigalstag1 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:25 pm

40 tickets left. Get that H block open!
bigalstag1
First Team
First Team

Postby MansfieldMick » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:57 pm

bigalstag1 wrote:40 tickets left. Get that H block open!

Exactly, first thing tomorrow morning hopefully but why didn't they just put them on sale Wednesday?
MansfieldMick
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby bozzy » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:55 am

Just been on Crewe website to see buy a ticket and was offered ticket 366...
bozzy
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:55 am

25 tickets left. All singles. A whole block still not put up for sale. 15hrs until made unavailable.

Plain weird.
Supporting Mansfield Town isn't about the glory but the glamour
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager

Postby Captain Cunno » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:46 am

Not weird at all Doomy , the flag bearers family clearly need a bit more time to finalise their match day plans.
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:14 am

DoomMerchant wrote:25 tickets left. All singles. A whole block still not put up for sale. 15hrs until made unavailable.

Plain weird.

its mental. Just make all games, all ticket with all blocks open from the off
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby MansfieldMick » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:43 am

Captain Cunno wrote:Not weird at all Doomy , the flag bearers family clearly need a bit more time to finalise their match day plans.

Surely they know how many are required before the last day possible to sell them. If not make it a 3 day minimum requirement as currently this match might not sell out when we have the chance to go top. I would guess there are people looking for 2/3 seats together see there are not any so don't go, no announcement or notice from the club saying when/if H block will go on sale. Agree with Doomy, weird.
Last edited by MansfieldMick on Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
MansfieldMick
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby adamstag » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:51 am

MansfieldMick wrote:
Captain Cunno wrote:Not weird at all Doomy , the flag bearers family clearly need a bit more time to finalise their match day plans.

Surely they know how many are required before the last day possible to sell them. If not make it a 3 day minimum requirement as currently this match might not sell out when we have the chance to go top. I would guess there are people looking for 2/3 seats together see there ae not any so don't go, no announcement or notice from the club saying when/if H block will go on sale. Agree with Doomy, weird.

I said exactly this before the Doncaster game - make it so the families of the flag bearers have until 1 week before the game to confirm tickets and if they don't reply open up the blocks - it's really SO simple. Open everything up at one go and happy days.

I can't understand how the club make such a clusterraspberry of something so simple - it's like the club are actively going out of their way to lose out on money.
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby ST4GS » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:55 pm

Looks like a sell out apart from single tickets. My mate who can now make the match at very short notice can't find two tickets together for him and his wife. Assume H block has also sold out.
First match : 04.01.1975 home v Cambridge Utd F.A.Cup 3rd Round 1-0 Clarke
ST4GS
Manager
Manager

Postby MansfieldMick » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:57 pm

adamstag wrote:
MansfieldMick wrote:

Surely they know how many are required before the last day possible to sell them. If not make it a 3 day minimum requirement as currently this match might not sell out when we have the chance to go top. I would guess there are people looking for 2/3 seats together see there ae not any so don't go, no announcement or notice from the club saying when/if H block will go on sale. Agree with Doomy, weird.

I said exactly this before the Doncaster game - make it so the families of the flag bearers have until 1 week before the game to confirm tickets and if they don't reply open up the blocks - it's really SO simple. Open everything up at one go and happy days.

I can't understand how the club make such a clusterraspberry of something so simple - it's like the club are actively going out of their way to lose out on money.

H block still not on sale so presume it's been filled by the young flag wavers. Only 16 single seats left online.
P. S anyone know how to change password on control panel please?
MansfieldMick
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby MansfieldMick » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:58 pm

ST4GS wrote:Looks like a sell out apart from single tickets. My mate who can now make the match at very short notice can't find two tickets together for him and his wife. Assume H block has also sold out.

Might put em on sale before leaving at 5, seems a bit "last minute. Com" though but keep checking.
MansfieldMick
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby LMStag » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:01 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if H gets released so definitely keep looking.
LMStag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby bigalstag1 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:03 pm

We've now got a reasonable ticketing system, that unfortunately we can't/won't operate properly.
bigalstag1
First Team
First Team

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:13 pm

11 tickets sold today.

You can bet your bottom dollar that friends and families have looked online today, seen all of these single tickets and thought "nerr!"

You can take the boy out of the bottom division but you can't take the bottom division out of the boy.
Supporting Mansfield Town isn't about the glory but the glamour
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager

Postby Conker » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:15 pm

It says block b and c are sold out but if you click on them there’s a few seats left next to eachother.
Conker
Manager
Manager

Postby MansfieldMick » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:19 pm

LMStag wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if H gets released so definitely keep looking.

Just rung ticket office as I know someone who wanted to take his 2 grandkids tomorrow and they answered straight away and told me no H block going on sale as flag wavers and families have booked them all so looks like a sell out.
:mtfc:
MansfieldMick
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Sneag » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:19 pm

MansfieldMick wrote:
LMStag wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if H gets released so definitely keep looking.

Just rung ticket office as I know someone who wanted to take his 2 grandkids tomorrow and they answered straight away and told me no H block going on sale as flag wavers and families have booked them all so looks like a sell out.
:mtfc:

That's a lot of flag wavers. :shock:
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Next

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum