{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Crewe game made all-ticket

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Crewe game made all-ticket

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:48 pm

Why do they give the flag-wavers families the worst, least-advantageous location to see their little flag-waver in the whole of Field Mill? :lol: :lol: :lol:

So Stags.
Supporting Mansfield Town isn't about the glory but the glamour
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager

Postby Mansf1eld » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:00 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:Why do they give the flag-wavers families the worst, least-advantageous location to see their little flag-waver in the whole of Field Mill? :lol: :lol: :lol:

So Stags.

Closest to away fans aswell :lol:
:evil: Against Modern Football :evil:
Mansf1eld
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby ST4GS » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:13 pm

MansfieldMick wrote:
LMStag wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if H gets released so definitely keep looking.

Just rung ticket office as I know someone who wanted to take his 2 grandkids tomorrow and they answered straight away and told me no H block going on sale as flag wavers and families have booked them all so looks like a sell out.
:mtfc:

Wow. How many seats are in H block. Thought it would be around 250 ish. Lets hope it is full then but I have to admit I am sceptical.
First match : 04.01.1975 home v Cambridge Utd F.A.Cup 3rd Round 1-0 Clarke
ST4GS
Manager
Manager

Postby Scothie the Stag » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:42 pm

ST4GS wrote:Looks like a sell out apart from single tickets. My mate who can now make the match at very short notice can't find two tickets together for him and his wife. Assume H block has also sold out.

Two blocks of 4 seem to have just become available in Block A.
Scothie the Stag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby MansfieldMick » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:52 pm

ST4GS wrote:
MansfieldMick wrote:
LMStag wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if H gets released so definitely keep looking.

Just rung ticket office as I know someone who wanted to take his 2 grandkids tomorrow and they answered straight away and told me no H block going on sale as flag wavers and families have booked them all so looks like a sell out.

Wow. How many seats are in H block. Thought it would be around 250 ish. Lets hope it is full then but I have to admit I am sceptical.

Me too TBH, never happened before and I think H block holds 450.
MansfieldMick
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby MansfieldMick » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:53 pm

Sneag wrote:
MansfieldMick wrote:

That's a lot of flag wavers. :shock:

My thoughts exactly Stu.
MansfieldMick
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby LMStag » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:55 pm

There were 3 together in B earlier, there's 2 in A now if anyone wants 2 together
LMStag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Big Shirebrook Stag » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:10 pm

So as there are approximately 300 seats in block H every Flag Waver will be accompanied by 20 members of there Family. Really?

Anyway lets hope that the Home ends are as full as they can be to hopefully witness the Super Stags going top of the League.
Big Shirebrook Stag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby smulls » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:29 pm

Only 5 tickets left! Amazing. Average 8,000 now compared to 3,000 during the 1990-2010! How and why? Noticed more young fans supporting us rather than raspberries PL clubs.
smulls
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby arsene wengers coat » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:36 pm

Sorry, flag wavers? Are they not selling tickets because the club wants planted flag wavers in the block? Have i got that right?
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby wayno cordiniho » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:54 pm

arsene wengers coat wrote:Sorry, flag wavers? Are they not selling tickets because the club wants planted flag wavers in the block? Have i got that right?

No. They’re allocated tickets for young fans and families who wave the flags as the players come out the tunnel. They’re typically from local youth sides.
wayno cordiniho
Manager
Manager

Postby MansfieldMick » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:50 pm

wayno cordiniho wrote:
arsene wengers coat wrote:Sorry, flag wavers? Are they not selling tickets because the club wants planted flag wavers in the block? Have i got that right?

No. They’re allocated tickets for young fans and families who wave the flags as the players come out the tunnel. They’re typically from local youth sides.

Isn't it MTFC in the community that organise this? Not really sure but if the ground is full then happy days, great to see the Mill full.
MansfieldMick
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby part time pete » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:29 pm

MansfieldMick wrote:
wayno cordiniho wrote:

Isn't it MTFC in the community that organise this? Not really sure but if the ground is full then happy days, great to see the Mill full.

I thought each flag bearer has to buy at least two adult tickets for their parents
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby The One » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:32 pm

part time pete wrote:
MansfieldMick wrote:
wayno cordiniho wrote:

I thought each flag bearer has to buy at least two adult tickets for their parents

Parents may be ST holders
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby MansfieldMick » Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:26 am

The One wrote:
part time pete wrote:
MansfieldMick wrote:
wayno cordiniho wrote:

Parents may be ST holders

Not sure about this but H block never went on sale so it will be interesting to see if it's full.
MansfieldMick
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum