{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Dempster press conference Thu 10 Oct

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Dempster press conference Thu 10 Oct

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:32 am

"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18848
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:20 pm
Location: Guildford

Re: Dempster press conference Thu 10 Oct

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:42 am







"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18848
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:20 pm
Location: Guildford

Re: Dempster press conference Thu 10 Oct

Postby yorkshire stag » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:25 am

you seem a really nice guy John, however it’s a results based business & i’m not convinced youth

it’s nothing personal, i just don’t see anything to convince me this jobs for you!

maybe i just don’t get it?
Our time will come
User avatar
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 9212
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Re: Dempster press conference Thu 10 Oct

Postby Foresttownstag » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:19 am

yorkshire stag wrote:you seem a really nice guy John, however it’s a results based business & i’m not convinced youth

it’s nothing personal, i just don’t see anything to convince me this jobs for you!

maybe i just don’t get it?


I’m with you on that Yorkie
User avatar
Foresttownstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3288
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:47 am
Location: Forest Town

Re: Dempster press conference Thu 10 Oct

Postby SINA STAG » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:09 pm

Jimmy Knowles needs to play
Last edited by SINA STAG on Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Stag for life not just through good times.... 4 4 2 living the dream.....
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4165
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: Mansfield

Re: Dempster press conference Thu 10 Oct

Postby BH_Stag » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:18 pm

I look forward seeing what a John Dempster teams’ ‘full throttle performance’ looks likes then. Needs to be a far better attacking display than what we’ve seen this season, and I include the 3 wins in that.
BH_Stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:21 am

Re: Dempster press conference Thu 10 Oct

Postby MTFCMusings » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:28 pm

Reminds me of when Murray said he was going to 'unleash the shackles' on his players. To be fair we then spanked Crawley 4-0, but then scored 0 goals in the next 2 games :lol:
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5098
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Re: Dempster press conference Thu 10 Oct

Postby BH_Stag » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:44 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:Reminds me of when Murray said he was going to 'unleash the shackles' on his players. To be fair we then spanked Crawley 4-0, but then scored 0 goals in the next 2 games :lol:


Both weird quotes. It’s like he’s suggesting he’s been holding them back :lol:
BH_Stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:21 am

Re: Dempster press conference Thu 10 Oct

Postby arsene wengers coat » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:22 pm

What we know:

We've had our 'turning point' (again)
It'll be a 'full throttle' performance.

What can possibly go wrong?
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
User avatar
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: Dempster press conference Thu 10 Oct

Postby SINA STAG » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:08 am

arsene wengers coat wrote:What we know:

We've had our 'turning point' (again)
It'll be a 'full throttle' performance.

What can possibly go wrong?



The other manager having better tactics than ours

:hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria:
A Stag for life not just through good times.... 4 4 2 living the dream.....
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4165
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: Mansfield

Re: Dempster press conference Thu 10 Oct

Postby cassellswasmagic » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:59 pm

Well done today JD. Tactically good from start to finish. COYS. Can we win 3 on the bounce?
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2942
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Dempster press conference Thu 10 Oct

Postby Big yella » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:18 pm

cassellswasmagic wrote:Well done today JD. Tactically good from start to finish. COYS. Can we win 3 on the bounce?

Amazing what can be achieved with that old fashioned, out dated and now defunct back four.

Perhaps France, Portugal, Liverpool and Manchester City have been right all along. ;)
Flip, flop & fly, Mansfield till I die.
User avatar
Big yella
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4044
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:03 am
Location: Forest Town

Re: Dempster press conference Thu 10 Oct

Postby cassellswasmagic » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:19 pm

Big yella wrote:
cassellswasmagic wrote:Well done today JD. Tactically good from start to finish. COYS. Can we win 3 on the bounce?

Amazing what can be achieved with that old fashioned, out dated and now defunct back four.

Perhaps France, Portugal, Liverpool and Manchester City have been right all along. ;)

Said it before. A simple game has been made difficult at times.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2942
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 3:12 pm


Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BH_Stag, Conker, daddycool, Spiritater, Stag on the Beach, Woodclanger 1 and 38 guests