{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Tyler Walker set for Coventry City?

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Tyler Walker set for Coventry City?

Postby SINA STAG » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:07 am

Captain Cunno wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:Not sure we need him now, we could do with a young quick striker on loan from a prem/champ club. We've not really got any quick strikers.


CJ will be playing more up front this season for sure.
Especially with Donahue there to cover Mal.

CJ and Maynard either side of Cook.




You've forgot about the lightening White up n down the right wing..... The lad runs for fun
A Stag for life not just through good times.... 4 4 2 living the dream.....
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4202
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:48 pm
Location: Mansfield

Re: Tyler Walker set for Coventry City?

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:54 am

SINA STAG wrote:
Captain Cunno wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:Not sure we need him now, we could do with a young quick striker on loan from a prem/champ club. We've not really got any quick strikers.


CJ will be playing more up front this season for sure.
Especially with Donahue there to cover Mal.

CJ and Maynard either side of Cook.




You've forgot about the lightening White up n down the right wing..... The lad runs for fun


As long as he don’t injure himself again by overdoing his strictly come step-over routine on every forage.
true fans don’t abandon their club when things don’t go well
User avatar
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 7649
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:24 pm
Location: In the land of the Merry Men

Re: Tyler Walker set for Coventry City?

Postby I am Spartacus » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:34 am

EdwinstoweStag wrote:
SINA STAG wrote:
Captain Cunno wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:Not sure we need him now, we could do with a young quick striker on loan from a prem/champ club. We've not really got any quick strikers.


CJ will be playing more up front this season for sure.
Especially with Donahue there to cover Mal.

CJ and Maynard either side of Cook.




You've forgot about the lightening White up n down the right wing..... The lad runs for fun


As long as he don’t injure himself again by overdoing his strictly come step-over routine on every forage.


Steady on Edders, a Hayden Step over is a sight to behold. Something that the good people of Alfreton ought to be treated to. His double step overs are the stuff of legend.
I am Spartacus
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:56 am

Re: Tyler Walker set for Coventry City?

Postby part time pete » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:42 am

Triple step overs are even better.
Can we play Accrington Stanley every week.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager
 
Posts: 5997
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:39 pm

Re: Tyler Walker set for Coventry City?

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:23 am

part time pete wrote:Triple step overs are even better.


They’re not! When he pulls off a triple, he ends up running back where he came from! :D
true fans don’t abandon their club when things don’t go well
User avatar
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 7649
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:24 pm
Location: In the land of the Merry Men

Re: Tyler Walker set for Coventry City?

Postby I am Spartacus » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:40 am

EdwinstoweStag wrote:
part time pete wrote:Triple step overs are even better.


They’re not! When he pulls off a triple, he ends up running back where he came from! :D


To quote my old adversary, Maximus, from his film Gladiator, ‘Are you not entertained?’
I am Spartacus
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:56 am

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: derbstag, gazza1988, IAmTheStag, mans_field, Paulstag, stevethestag, Tippy Tappy Football, w12stag, wink68 and 44 guests