{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Season Tickets - early bird extended until Fri 16 July

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Season Tickets.

Postby Martin Shaw » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:46 am

very efficient from the ticket office.

I emailed them the online application form from here: https://www.mansfieldtown.net/news/2021 ... et-prices/

and they already rang me back to take my credit card details to complete the payment.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby ST4GS » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:32 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:very efficient from the ticket office.

I emailed them the online application form from here: https://www.mansfieldtown.net/news/2021 ... et-prices/

and they already rang me back to take my credit card details to complete the payment.

Good news. Just out of interest did you get the unused seat from season 20/21 ,season 19/20 or did you get a choice of both or even a free choice?
First match : 04.01.1975 home v Cambridge Utd F.A.Cup 3rd Round 1-0 Clarke
ST4GS
Manager
Manager

Postby Dave Wayne » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:36 pm

ST4GS wrote:

Good news. Just out of interest did you get the unused seat from season 20/21 ,season 19/20 or did you get a choice of both or even a free choice?

It has been said on here and on the official site on numerous occasions that season tickets for 2021/22 will be based on seats held for 2019/20.
They can't offer you the 'unused' seat that you were allocated for 2020/21 as it could already be somebody else's from 2019/20.

The news item on the official site says this :
Season ticket holders’ seats from 2019-20 will be reserved until close of business on Thursday 08 July, after which time they will go on general sale.
Dave Wayne
Manager
Manager

Postby West Ham 1969 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:37 pm

Completed my form on line yesterday, Jessica rang me for payment today...old seat back as well. Brilliant service, well done to all at MTFC and here’s to an enjoyable and successful 2021 - 2022 season.
West Ham 1969
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Martin Shaw » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:06 pm

ST4GS wrote:

For me, I got my same seat in the press box for 19/20 and 20/21.

But in general, you'll get your 19/20 seat.
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Torrystag » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:17 pm

Brilliant ,still got my old seat in our lounge i follow what an advert
Torrystag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby chip63 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:22 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
ST4GS wrote:

For me, I got my same seat in the press box for 19/20 and 20/21.

But in general, you'll get your 19/20 seat.

Just heard Big Yella has beaten Dean to the seat at the side of you.
Now that could be fun.
chip63
Manager
Manager

Postby Birminghamstag10 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:40 pm

Was in Mansfield today to pick up my daughter who'd spent half term with grandparents so thought I'd drop in at the ticket office to renew. Excellent service, in and out in 5 mins and very friendly staff.
Birminghamstag10
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:59 pm

The service should be good. We shouldn’t put up with poor service. It doesn’t matter if it’s at FM or not. Let’s hope the service on the pitch is good too especially to those strikers we are getting :)
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:23 pm

(there were 1576 season ticket holders in 20/21)
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Amber Andy » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:47 pm

cassellswasmagic wrote:The service should be good. We shouldn’t put up with poor service. It doesn’t matter if it’s at FM or not. Let’s hope the service on the pitch is good too especially to those strikers we are getting :)
True, but nevertheless there's nothing wrong in praising good service.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:11 pm

there is also the chance the STHs this season might have the same situation as last.

this time last season everyone thought we were in the clear and it was out to bed, no-one thought in the heady months of summer we’d have such a dreadful winter.

Whereas i, like everyone reading this hopes it never happens again (nor should it given vaccinations) it’s also a shot in the dark as we don’t know what might happen.

This club connects us all, and whereas it’s totally understandable while some couldn’t support the club to the tune of a ST given the last year, if you can do so, please do so. We’ve such a cherished object which belongs to us all (no-one knows where worksop or newark are because they don’t have a league club)whatever you can do to help the club do, but if you can’t offer anything then that makes you nothing less of a fan.

Personally i’d be happy to pay the extra on my ST if it meant the money went directly to someone less fortunate than myself (whatever the circumstances are) as we’re in this together.

If anyone from the club was reading this and thought it might be an idea id be up for it
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:35 pm

Amber Andy wrote:
cassellswasmagic wrote:The service should be good. We shouldn’t put up with poor service. It doesn’t matter if it’s at FM or not. Let’s hope the service on the pitch is good too especially to those strikers we are getting :)
True, but nevertheless there's nothing wrong in praising good service.

True.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:59 pm

We had great service in the SPSB again yesterday.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:39 am

adamstag wrote:there is also the chance the STHs this season might have the same situation as last.

this time last season everyone thought we were in the clear and it was out to bed, no-one thought in the heady months of summer we’d have such a dreadful winter.

Whereas i, like everyone reading this hopes it never happens again (nor should it given vaccinations) it’s also a shot in the dark as we don’t know what might happen.

This club connects us all, and whereas it’s totally understandable while some couldn’t support the club to the tune of a ST given the last year, if you can do so, please do so. We’ve such a cherished object which belongs to us all (no-one knows where worksop or newark are because they don’t have a league club) ]whatever you can do to help the club do, but if you can’t offer anything then that makes you nothing less of a fan.

Personally i’d be happy to pay the extra on my ST if it meant the money went directly to someone less fortunate than myself (whatever the circumstances are) as we’re in this together.

If anyone from the club was reading this and thought it might be an idea id be up for it

What's the name of that place t'other side the M1 just a bit north of Alfreton?
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:45 am

Spiritater wrote:
adamstag wrote:there is also the chance the STHs this season might have the same situation as last.

This club connects us all, and whereas it’s totally understandable while some couldn’t support the club to the tune of a ST given the last year, if you can do so, please do so. We’ve such a cherished object which belongs to us all (no-one knows where worksop or newark are because they don’t have a league club) ]whatever you can do to help the club do, but if you can’t offer anything then that makes you nothing less of a fan.

:lol:
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby groundhoppingstag » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:04 pm

Spiritater wrote:

Clay Cross?
groundhoppingstag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby stagtastic1 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:22 pm

I’m sure there is another little place just furlough up the road :D
stagtastic1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Dan » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:27 pm

stagtastic1 wrote:I’m sure there is another little place just furlough up the road :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bravo!
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:42 am

Sorted out mine and five others on Thursday, even managed a pint in the SPB whilst filling the forms in. Great service by the club at both.
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby AndyStag » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:52 am

4 tickets renewed last week. Preaching to the converted I know but I love our club. Great service and such a brilliant gesture with the 33% discount.
AndyStag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby StagsFan83 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:57 pm

I know the price is great, I’m just curious, the vouchers we had for the end of the 19/20 season to use for a free game for a friend for the 20/21 season, can we still use them?
StagsFan83
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby natfromboza » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:32 pm

StagsFan83 wrote:I know the price is great, I’m just curious, the vouchers we had for the end of the 19/20 season to use for a free game for a friend for the 20/21 season, can we still use them?

If i remember rightly they weren't actually for use by a friend, they were for use by the season ticket holder themselves. I have 6 and so does my dad. Would imagine they will be null and void now. Will be getting a season ticket for me and my 8 year old on the 17th June. COYS!!
natfromboza
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby part time pete » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:35 pm

Perhaps they can be used for the Coventry PSF.
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby NEStag » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:42 pm

Season tickets renewed. Very efficient - sent the form in and the following day Lynn called up and took the payment.
COYS.
NEStag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum