{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

CJ to Blackpool

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: CJ to Blackpool for £300k?

Postby Jimstag » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:43 pm

I feel like he needed the move to progress, I’m glad it’s going well for him and we do miss him here.
Jimstag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Bros » Sat May 22, 2021 11:26 am

Good game between Blackpool and Oxford last night. Shame CJ is injured. If Blackpool get promoted do we get any more money from the transfer deal
Nunc est bibendum
Bros
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Sat May 22, 2021 11:59 am

Bros wrote:Good game between Blackpool and Oxford last night. Shame CJ is injured. If Blackpool get promoted do we get any more money from the transfer deal

i asked someone the very same question ?

hope so all adds to the kitty for Cloughie
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby five to three » Sat May 22, 2021 4:13 pm

If Blackpool get promoted, can we get CJ back?!!! He would be great playing up front under Clough.
five to three
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby victor A block » Sat May 22, 2021 4:50 pm

Gimps made the final v Blackpool . They've had a superb few years .
victor A block
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkstag » Sat May 22, 2021 7:24 pm

I think CJ will want a crack at the Championship
yorkstag
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Sat May 22, 2021 7:26 pm

yorkstag wrote:I think CJ will want a crack at the Championship

Really hope Blackpool win against stinky. Imagine if CJ hits the ground running and a prem team takes a gamble!
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Sat May 22, 2021 7:30 pm

it’s been absolute purgatory at work all day, they are irritatingly good atm, please please please Blackpool do um in the final
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby tillydog123 » Tue May 25, 2021 3:51 pm

Yes surprisingly they seem to always do well for a club not that much bigger than us but hopefully we can compete with them at some stage
tillydog123
Manager
Manager

Postby diablo » Thu May 27, 2021 11:32 am

tillydog123 wrote:Yes surprisingly they seem to always do well for a club not that much bigger than us but hopefully we can compete with them at some stage

I hope Lincoln win , its good for the East Midlands and an amazing feat for what is basically a small Club . A good example to us to see what can be achieved at this level.
diablo
First Team
First Team

Postby yorkshire stag » Thu May 27, 2021 11:47 am

diablo wrote:
tillydog123 wrote:Yes surprisingly they seem to always do well for a club not that much bigger than us but hopefully we can compete with them at some stage

I hope Lincoln win , its good for the East Midlands and an amazing feat for what is basically a small Club . A good example to us to see what can be achieved at this level.

i don’t, i hope they get smashed 5-0……just saying
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Dave Wayne » Thu May 27, 2021 11:59 am

yorkshire stag wrote:
diablo wrote:

i don’t, i hope they get smashed 5-0……just saying

Totally agree with you. I know far too many Lincoln fans and would never hear the last of it if they made it to the Championship.
At the moment I am enjoying pointing out to them how quickly the Cheats deteriorated after failing in the L1 playoffs, but they are confident it won't happen to them !!
Dave Wayne
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Thu May 27, 2021 12:41 pm

Lincoln give us hope. Very similar size club etc imo. We can do it too. I couldn’t give a monkeys either way but who’d have thought it, if they do, given where both clubs came from recently!!!
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Thu May 27, 2021 12:58 pm

cassellswasmagic wrote:Lincoln give us hope. Very similar size club etc imo. We can do it too. I couldn’t give a monkeys either way but who’d have thought it, if they do, given where both clubs came from recently!!!

you say that however their season ticket sales & attendances are extremely impressive, not that i’d ever admit it to the Gimps
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby James » Thu May 27, 2021 1:34 pm

yorkshire stag wrote:
cassellswasmagic wrote:Lincoln give us hope. Very similar size club etc imo. We can do it too. I couldn’t give a monkeys either way but who’d have thought it, if they do, given where both clubs came from recently!!!

you say that however their season ticket sales & attendances are extremely impressive, not that i’d ever admit it to the Gimps

Only in the past 4/5 years. They were getting lower crowds than us at one time.
James
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Thu May 27, 2021 3:02 pm

James wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:

sadly i’m not sure the Mansfield public would back us like they have, hope one day to be proven wrong.
Until then go on the Sea Sea Seasiders
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Thu May 27, 2021 3:05 pm

yorkshire stag wrote:
James wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:

sadly i’m not sure the Mansfield public would back us like they have, hope one day to be proven wrong.
Why wouldn't they?
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Thu May 27, 2021 3:06 pm

yorkshire stag wrote:
James wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:

Why wouldn't they?
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Thu May 27, 2021 3:10 pm

Amber Andy wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:
James wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:

Why wouldn't they?

Results brings fans... Despite the pandemic, we haven't been getting good results for nearly two years now.
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Thu May 27, 2021 8:50 pm

yorkshire stag wrote:
James wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:

Yep you're right Yorkie lad. From the moment the Cowley bros walked in the trend has been one of success. Always being better than the previous year, a sustained period of improvement, whereas us it's been stop, start and sometimes shoved into reverse. Very much the floating fans view of,
"Stags'll cluck it up again. They always do, so why bother"
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby chip63 » Thu May 27, 2021 9:31 pm

Clough is the biggest reason to bother closely followed by Sharpe.
John and Carolyn have finally found the magic formula they deserve.
chip63
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Fri May 28, 2021 5:15 am

chip63 wrote:Clough is the biggest reason to bother closely followed by Sharpe.
John and Carolyn have finally found the magic formula they deserve.

sadly you are preaching to the converted on here youth, it’s the box std Man utd arm chair walla that we need to entice back ta mill.

i live in hope

:coys:
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Fri May 28, 2021 6:11 am

Spiritater wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:
James wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:

Yep you're right Yorkie lad. From the moment the Cowley bros walked in the trend has been one of success. Always being better than the previous year, a sustained period of improvement, whereas us it's been stop, start and sometimes shoved into reverse. Very much the floating fans view of,
"Stags'll cluck it up again. They always do, so why bother"
Steve Evans brought us the Cowley effect which was carried on by David Flitcroft.
Lincoln stuck with the Cowley's even when they failed in the playoffs. We didnt.
Lincoln progressed, we went backwards.
All history now. We've now got a very good manager. I hope we stick with him.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby arsene wengers coat » Sun May 30, 2021 1:58 pm

Back fit and On the bench today for Blackpool.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby yellowstagsfan » Sun May 30, 2021 2:00 pm

Good Luck CJ Hope he gets on second half and has a stormer
yellowstagsfan
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum