{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Paul Holland

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Paul Holland

Postby yorkshire stag » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:54 pm

Rob wrote:
cerfjaune wrote:
HitchcocksShins wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:question

who does Dutch love most ?

us or the raspberry ?

let’s me havin it ?

He's been quite vocal about preferring us over the years, think he might have even mentioned it in his book tbh

Paul didn’t go directly to Chesterfield from here; he was at Sheffield Utd first. When he was let go I’m sure Haslam could have put in a bid for him had he been so minded.

I’ve been a supporter for over 70 years, and Paul Holland was the best box to box midfielder I’ve seen.

I agree, such a shame his knee injury blighted his career. He and Hodgson would be my best ever Stags central midfield.

couldn’t lace Gordon Hodgsons boots mate, dutch was good but not in the masters league
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Re: Paul Holland

Postby Rob » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:58 pm

yorkshire stag wrote:
Rob wrote:
cerfjaune wrote:
HitchcocksShins wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:question

who does Dutch love most ?

us or the raspberry ?

let’s me havin it ?

He's been quite vocal about preferring us over the years, think he might have even mentioned it in his book tbh

Paul didn’t go directly to Chesterfield from here; he was at Sheffield Utd first. When he was let go I’m sure Haslam could have put in a bid for him had he been so minded.

I’ve been a supporter for over 70 years, and Paul Holland was the best box to box midfielder I’ve seen.

I agree, such a shame his knee injury blighted his career. He and Hodgson would be my best ever Stags central midfield.

couldn’t lace Gordon Hodgsons boots mate, dutch was good but not in the masters league

I agree Hodgson was a better footballer bud, but they were very different and I think would complement each other perfectly.
Rob
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum