{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Radford Foundation

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Radford Foundation

Postby mousemousemouse » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:14 pm

https://www.mansfieldtown.net/news/2021 ... tics-club/

Donating £15,000 to Mansfield Harriers Athletics Club for floodlights up at Berry Hill

I didn't realise there was a foundation like this, but fantastic gesture
mousemousemouse
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Radford Foundation

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:16 pm

Well done JR and Carolyn
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:25 pm

spent many an hour running round that track back int day, great effort of support AGAIN by JR
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:24 pm

Useful input, and come pre season no doubt the hard running will be done up here with the team. Coxy used it quite often, but there was no RH then. Laps I've done on there in the past too and on the old Sutton cinder track. Great memories.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:38 pm

Well done JR and CR. I was involved as a coach in local athletics ( not Berry Hill ) some years ago. Very often athletics clubs are the poor cousins of organised sport. I'm sure the money will be much appreciated.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:59 pm

Stags trained there many years ago under Billy Dearden. In fact we actually did the team photo shoot there once. I think that was the one & only time we didn’t do it at the ground. Not sure if it’s because the ground redevelopment was happening then.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:26 pm

Dan wrote:Stags trained there many years ago under Billy Dearden. In fact we actually did the team photo shoot there once. I think that was the one & only time we didn’t do it at the ground. Not sure if it’s because the ground redevelopment was happening then.

Were we locked out ?
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:44 pm

The One wrote:
Dan wrote:Stags trained there many years ago under Billy Dearden. In fact we actually did the team photo shoot there once. I think that was the one & only time we didn’t do it at the ground. Not sure if it’s because the ground redevelopment was happening then.

Were we locked out ?

Not then no mate
Dan
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum