{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Takes after his dad

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Takes after his dad

Postby RISE PARK STAG » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:24 pm

I used to watch Forest a lot under Clough and Taylor. Peter Shilton always thew the ball out, Nigel's obviously following that style and its nice to see the ball being kept on the ground just a pity we haven't got Shilton in goal. Play like that every game and there's no reason why we cant scrape the playoffs. Also first time Ive used i follow tonight and was a bit apprehensive after all the negative comments but had no problems through Firefox on an old but good spec desktop running windows 7.
RISE PARK STAG
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Takes after his dad

Postby Kernow » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:26 pm

Firefox works for me, no issues.
Kernow
Manager
Manager

Postby MutinyOnTheCounty » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:32 am

Firefox with Windows 10 worked a treat for me - no laptop shaped dints in our walls, other than perhaps due to the result :P
If i look in pain it's because i'm thinking
MutinyOnTheCounty
Manager
Manager

Postby old ram stag » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:03 am

I like the way he makes sure the opposition take the throw- ins from the correct place, by standing and pointing at a spot where the ball went out.
old ram stag
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:11 am

old ram stag wrote:I like the way he makes sure the opposition take the throw- ins from the correct place, by standing and pointing at a spot where the ball went out.

Does this mean that when we are back in the ground you won’t be poking me, pointing at the linesman and moaning, ‘look where he taking it? What is the linesman doing etc etc?’

Will I finally get peace?????
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby old ram stag » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:05 pm

No Spartacus I will be saying why hasn't the linesman picked up on this obvious form of cheating .
old ram stag
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum