{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Bowery!

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Bowery!

Postby Billy the fish » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:19 pm

To sum it up Bowery should be playing with a bell in the ball maybe that’s an understatement.
Billy the fish
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:25 pm

Billy the fish wrote:To sum it up Bowery should be playing with a bell in the ball maybe that’s an understatement.

And that is one of the most ignorant posts i have ever had the misfortune to read
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:30 pm

Billy the fish wrote:To sum it up Bowery should be playing with a bell in the ball maybe that’s an understatement.

Why dont you go share a room with parkys perm ,it would be a great sitcom or film ,wait dumb and dumber has already been done
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Billy the fish » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:15 pm

spanishstag wrote:

Why dont you go share a room with parkys perm ,it would be a great sitcom or film ,wait dumb and dumber has already been done

I’m afraid he’s not in my bubble my owd , but I if you’re getting all tearful losing debate after debate with him I could ask him to let you win one, you’d have one more win than GC this season
Billy the fish
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:17 pm

spanishstag wrote:

But what would happen if they bred!!!! We’d all be boggered. :D :D :D
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:33 pm

Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:
spanishstag wrote:

But what would happen if they bred!!!! We’d all be boggered. :D :D :D

Dont think they breed at such a basic level though as chris whitty says its not fact till its proven
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Old amber » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:03 pm

Trouble is every clubs fans no matter who they are love to have go at a player that’s basically crap...it’s happened at Mansfield
Over the years and it will continue to... I’m afraid Mr Bowery it’s your turn...
Old amber
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:14 pm

.....and we amazingly gave Jordan Bowery a two year contract. Why? I'm sure there were not lots of other clubs competing for his services.

If Jordan Bowery is earning anything anywhere near what Danny Rose was earning then our head of recruitment and GC deserve to be sacked by JR.

I'm fed up of our managers spaffing the club's money on poor or injured overpaid strikers e.g. Jimmy Spencer, Craig Davies, Jordan Bowery etc
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:25 pm

Tippy Tappy Football wrote:.....and we amazingly gave Jordan Bowery a two year contract. Why? I'm sure there were not lots of other clubs competing for his services.

If Jordan Bowery is earning anything anywhere near what Danny Rose was earning then our head of recruitment and GC deserve to be sacked by JR.

I'm fed up of our managers spaffing the club's money on poor or injured overpaid strikers e.g. Jimmy Spencer, Craig Davies, Jordan Bowery etc

Its about opinions though it happens everywhere in life not just football ,just look at jordan henderson at liverpool ,to some hes a waste of money but he has a boss who trusts him,mind you its easy when there winning
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Conker » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:26 pm

Think Henderson has more than proved himself by this stage.
Conker
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:30 pm

spanishstag wrote:
Tippy Tappy Football wrote:.....and we amazingly gave Jordan Bowery a two year contract. Why? I'm sure there were not lots of other clubs competing for his services.

Its about opinions though it happens everywhere in life not just football ,just look at jordan henderson at liverpool ,to some hes a waste of money but he has a boss who trusts him,mind you its easy when there winning

Henderson is a very good footballer. If anyone thinks he isn’t then their opinion isn’t up to much imo :lol:
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:32 pm

cassellswasmagic wrote:
spanishstag wrote:

Henderson is a very good footballer. If anyone thinks he isn’t then their opinion isn’t up to much imo :lol:

Well fergie got it wrong then
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:36 pm

spanishstag wrote:
cassellswasmagic wrote:
spanishstag wrote:

Fergie got a lot wrong Spanish, including his assessment of Henderson. Fergie got a lot more right than wrong though!!! He probably would admit about Henderson though. He was bothered about his running gait and let’s face it, it is different. His ability has stood up to the test though.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:39 pm

cassellswasmagic wrote:
spanishstag wrote:
cassellswasmagic wrote:
spanishstag wrote:

Fergie got a lot wrong Spanish, including his assessment of Henderson. Fergie got a lot more right than wrong though!!! He probably would admit about Henderson though. He was bothered about his running gait and let’s face it, it is different. His ability has stood up to the test though.

Yes but fergie got time and shall we say a little bit of luck before it all came good
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:38 pm

He sure did. I know what you’re saying but I’m not sure GC is going to get much more time. Hopefully we turn a corner fast.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby stagmanrob » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:42 pm

Hate to say I told you so....

But I did warn you the day we signed him.

Told you exactly what to expect and he's lived up to every facet of it.
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum