{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Paul Cox??

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Paul Cox??

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:11 am

I did like the "Steve Evans nil" at the end of the list. It made me laugh.
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:20 am

Sedgwick wrote:
Dan wrote:
gazza1988 wrote:The crucial thing is though Dan. You're avoiding the debate now. I said decent win% not 45 or above. Fact of the matter is Flitcroft could have got us promoted and still retained the same win% he possesses now. All he needed was a draw vs mk dons. We wouldn't even be having this debate now. He still got us those play offs, Evans didn't. That is the crucial deciding factor between them both. The fact Flitcroft had us playing great stuff at time and 4 players in the team of the season further bolsters his claim.

You've got a win% as argument. It's your only valid argument. It's not solely enough. I'll take a lower win% and achieve something over 45% and achieve sod all.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record I’ll say it again because it’s clearly not sinking in. Winning games is THE most important thing to do as a football manager. That’s W I N N I N G. Something Flitcroft kept bottling which is why he’s still unemployed. I’m not avoiding a debate, there is no debate. Steve Evans is 5th in our best managers win % ratio FACT. IDGAF how you or Rob or anyone else want to twist it to suit your argument because you don’t like Evans, that’s a fact. Flitcroft and Evans both left the club with the team sitting in a play off place FACT. Flitcroft and Evans both achieved nothing, zilch, nada, they both failed with the biggest budgets the club have ever given a manager. They both left us in League Two. I’m sure you’ll type another 500 words of absoloute rubbish to try and say otherwise but I can’t be arsed anymore. Some of the stuff you’re coming out with is just embarrassing now, like winning not being solely enough to judge a manager on :lol: :lol: :lol:

The length you go through to let people know you don't like flitcroft is mental, give it a rest you massive man child.

Funny how you single me out yet say nothing about gazza and his obsession with Steve Evans. Bore off Walter.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby gazza1988 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:54 am

What obsession with Evans? I have no obsession with the guy. See I compare current managers to the best manager we've recently had. In my opinion it's Flitcroft, for a multitude of reasons. League wise the best for over 15 years. You think it's Evans because of one stat. It's certainly a valid stat, but only one. You think I'm dismissive of Evans because I think Flitcroft is better. Evans is a close 2nd but we need to go one better than Flitcroft, hence the comparisons.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:08 pm

gazza1988 wrote:What obsession with Evans? I have no obsession with the guy. See I compare current managers to the best manager we've recently had. In my opinion it's Flitcroft, for a multitude of reasons. League wise the best for over 15 years. You think it's Evans because of one stat. It's certainly a valid stat, but only one. You think I'm dismissive of Evans because I think Flitcroft is better. Evans is a close 2nd but we need to go one better than Flitcroft, hence the comparisons.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:32 pm

Dan wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:
Dan wrote:
gazza1988 wrote:The crucial thing is though Dan. You're avoiding the debate now. I said decent win% not 45 or above. Fact of the matter is Flitcroft could have got us promoted and still retained the same win% he possesses now. All he needed was a draw vs mk dons. We wouldn't even be having this debate now. He still got us those play offs, Evans didn't. That is the crucial deciding factor between them both. The fact Flitcroft had us playing great stuff at time and 4 players in the team of the season further bolsters his claim.

You've got a win% as argument. It's your only valid argument. It's not solely enough. I'll take a lower win% and achieve something over 45% and achieve sod all.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record I’ll say it again because it’s clearly not sinking in. Winning games is THE most important thing to do as a football manager. That’s W I N N I N G. Something Flitcroft kept bottling which is why he’s still unemployed. I’m not avoiding a debate, there is no debate. Steve Evans is 5th in our best managers win % ratio FACT. IDGAF how you or Rob or anyone else want to twist it to suit your argument because you don’t like Evans, that’s a fact. Flitcroft and Evans both left the club with the team sitting in a play off place FACT. Flitcroft and Evans both achieved nothing, zilch, nada, they both failed with the biggest budgets the club have ever given a manager. They both left us in League Two. I’m sure you’ll type another 500 words of absoloute rubbish to try and say otherwise but I can’t be arsed anymore. Some of the stuff you’re coming out with is just embarrassing now, like winning not being solely enough to judge a manager on :lol: :lol: :lol:

The length you go through to let people know you don't like flitcroft is mental, give it a rest you massive man child.

Funny how you single me out yet say nothing about gazza and his obsession with Steve Evans. Bore off Walter.

Its like talking to an actual kid.... "but but but it was him not just meee". Precious.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby gazza1988 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:37 pm

Dan wrote:
gazza1988 wrote:What obsession with Evans? I have no obsession with the guy. See I compare current managers to the best manager we've recently had. In my opinion it's Flitcroft, for a multitude of reasons. League wise the best for over 15 years. You think it's Evans because of one stat. It's certainly a valid stat, but only one. You think I'm dismissive of Evans because I think Flitcroft is better. Evans is a close 2nd but we need to go one better than Flitcroft, hence the comparisons.

Has doing that knocked any sense into you yet? ;)
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby Paulstag » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:38 pm

gazza1988 wrote:
Dan wrote:

I doubt it.
Paulstag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Sedgwick » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:39 pm

gazza1988 wrote:
Dan wrote:

Ive got to single you out in a minute for your apparent obsession with the scot... Start banging your head now
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:21 pm

Paulstag wrote:
gazza1988 wrote:
Dan wrote:

I doubt it.

Have you paid that money to charity yet you lying waster?
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Paulstag » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:47 pm

Dan wrote:
Paulstag wrote:
gazza1988 wrote:
Dan wrote:

I doubt it.

What money??? You got the right person or are you confused again?
Paulstag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Dan » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:41 pm

Paulstag wrote:
Dan wrote:
Paulstag wrote:
gazza1988 wrote:
Dan wrote:

I doubt it.

You know exactly what money Welbeckstag. You’re a disgrace.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Paulstag » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:35 am

Paulstag wrote:
Dan wrote:
Paulstag wrote:
gazza1988 wrote:
Dan wrote:

I doubt it.

You know exactly what money Welbeckstag. You’re a disgrace.

Disgrace??? Bit of a strong word for someone sat behind a keyboard.
Paulstag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:58 am

[/quote]

Have you paid that money to charity yet you lying waster?[/quote]

What money??? You got the right person or are you confused again?[/quote]

You know exactly what money Welbeckstag. You’re a disgrace.[/quote]

Disgrace??? Bit of a strong word for someone sat behind a keyboard.[/quote]

But you didn't deny being Welbeckstag and therefore you do owe the money you promised to charity. Lowest of the low
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:10 am

Parkinsons Perm wrote:But you didn't deny being Welbeckstag and therefore you do owe the money you promised to charity. Lowest of the low

Exactly. Well said mate. Despicable excuse for a human being.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Paulstag » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:26 am

Dan wrote:
Parkinsons Perm wrote:But you didn't deny being Welbeckstag and therefore you do owe the money you promised to charity. Lowest of the low

I owe no money to charity, infact, i probably give more to charities than you do.

Karma catches up with people soon Dan, be wary of what you call people.
Paulstag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Dan » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:42 am

Paulstag wrote:
Dan wrote:

I owe no money to charity, infact, i probably give more to charities than you do.

Karma catches up with people soon Dan, be wary of what you call people.

bull. Let’s hope it catches up with you then.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum