{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

iFollow

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: iFollow, including new App

Postby stag861 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:57 am

I tried four times on my phone to use my pass. First three said wrong pass code. Fourth accepted it with me changing nothing at all.
I got eight emails saying "Your most recent payment for a Video Match Pass UK failed. Please log in to your club's website and update your payment information now on your My Account page."
I then got three emails saying "Thank you for purchasing a Video Match Pass.
Your payment confirmation and package details are below - to update any information, please visit your My Account page."
Fotunatelt my account has not been debited.
Per crassum et tenues
stag861
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby DogsDoDahs » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:06 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
DogsDoDahs wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:
one f in mansfield wrote:
Tippy Tappy Football wrote:Is anybody having trouble watching full match replays on IFollow?

I just get "Register Now" on the full match video and it just then takes me to a match report. The same happens in the results section.

I just keep getting the Northampton away game on latest videos .watched a couple of videos on you tube that must be available on I follow but I only get written reports on there. Maybe because I am using my iPad.will try laptop tomorrow.

to get the extended interviews etc, you need to be an annual or monthly subscriber. If your last payment was more than a month ago/year ago as applicable, it may suggest you are no longer one of those and that would explain not being able to get the latest videos.

You can check your subscription payment history here: https://www.mansfieldtown.net/my-account/

Hi Martin
There is problem with i Follow and watching full match replays just like TTF has described.
I pay £4.49/month and my subscription is up to date as Payment is highlighted as SUCCEEDED on my account.
However you are asked to register to watch a full replay even for a game in which i paid £10 for a match pass and watched a live game i.e Man City U21s
Having paid the subs I should be able to watch full match replays and they are blocked

Hi.
Are you able to watch the extended highlights (which TTF said he could not)? If yes, your subscription is up to date (as you suggested).

If not, then ...
In the section "Payment history" I think the SUCCEEDED means the payment went through, but that would not necessarily equate to having a current subscription (it might but not necessarily).
In the section "Purchased packages", mine shows Audio season pass ACTIVE, with an expiry date of 4/9/21.
Does your "Purchased packages" have something similar?

The full match replays of the Preston and Man City U21 games are currently not available (I don't know the reason). They were available in the 24 hours after the game, as I had a watch of both of them. The full match replay of the Tranmere game is available now if you had a match pass.

Hi Martin
Yes I am able to Watch extended highlights. I have an AUDIO MONTHLY PASS which is active and expires 1/10/2020.
I cannot access any full match replays which my subs should allow my to do. Full match replays are blocked because it asks you to register but i am registered,
I too e mailed I follow and got an automated reply but nothing else
DogsDoDahs
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby DogsDoDahs » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:29 pm

Hi Martin.
I have used the chat bubble to talk with i follow. I am told their technical department are aware of the PC replay issue and are trying to fix the issue
DogsDoDahs
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Martin Shaw » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:05 pm

DogsDoDahs wrote:Hi Martin.
I have used the chat bubble to talk with i follow. I am told their technical department are aware of the PC replay issue and are trying to fix the issue

Thanks that's good.

In the meantime, for anyone wanting to watch yesterday's match back, it is at least available via the app
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Mansfieldmagic87 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:43 am

Sorry if this has already been asked/stated somewhere. Three queries regarding away games in the current situation:

1. Will Stags see a percentage of the passes we buy?
2. Will commentary be Stags focussed if bought the pass through stags ifollow?
3. If Orient commentary, can I mute it but still be able to hear sounds within the ground?
Mansfieldmagic87
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Dave Wayne » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:06 am

Mansfieldmagic87 wrote:Sorry if this has already been asked/stated somewhere. Three queries regarding away games in the current situation:

3. If Orient commentary, can I mute it but still be able to hear sounds within the ground?

1. If bought through Stags Ifollow, the income for first 500 'away' fans goes to the home team. Any over 500 goes to Stags.
2. There is a settings icon (cog) at the bottom right of the screen where you can select home or away commentary.
Dave Wayne
Manager
Manager

Postby Mansfieldmagic87 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:26 am

Dave Wayne wrote:
Mansfieldmagic87 wrote:Sorry if this has already been asked/stated somewhere. Three queries regarding away games in the current situation:

1. If bought through Stags Ifollow, the income for first 500 'away' fans goes to the home team. Any over 500 goes to Stags.
2. There is a settings icon (cog) at the bottom right of the screen where you can select home or away commentary.

Brilliant. Thanks for answering.
Mansfieldmagic87
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Martin Shaw » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:49 am

3. No, you can have home or away commentary, but not just sound from the ground.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby I am Spartacus » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:40 pm

First time I had watched a game on I-follow since Crawley, away, when it was the last game of the season a few years back.Actually rather impressed as the logging on was straight forward and did not have any problems throughout the afternoon. Well done to all involved.

As for the person who asked about Nr of people logging on to ascertain how popular it was. Well the answer may prove harder than sheer download numbers. We had 17 watch it, socially distancing of course (as we aren’t from Bolton, Preston etc), together of which 5 were season ticket holders and 1 pass used.

Boris, with his rule of 6, has ruined the chance of such a get together for the near future so this Saturday we are having a shooting party instead. If at half two, 17 slightly drunken middle aged blokes clamber over your fence run across your garden and escape over the fence to another garden whilst shouting, ‘Where’s the fox?’ Be kind, all broken gnomes will be paid for it’s just a ‘Tory Shooting Party’ off to watch the game on I-follow.

Can we have a shout out to the members of the Mansfield Hunt on Saturday please Martin?
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby Dave Wayne » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:59 pm

Mansfieldmagic87 wrote:
Dave Wayne wrote:

Brilliant. Thanks for answering.

No problem.
The way I see it, the biggest thing stopping most of us from going to away games is the time and the cost.
We now have the opportunity to watch away games for £10, take only 2 hours out of our day, and if enough of us sign up we also give a financial benefit to our club which they wouldn't normally get from an away game.
We need to get behind this in a big way and give our support to the Radfords.
Dave Wayne
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:22 pm

:)

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby stag861 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:45 am

I got this on Wednesday

EFL Digital
Dear Supporter,

On the 12th of September there was a technical issue with iFollow with regards to the redemption of season ticket holder promotional codes. From your account, we can see that you then purchased a match pass in order to gain access to the coverage.

As a result, we will be issuing you a full refund. Please accept our sincere apologies. This refund will be processed automatically and be returned to you within 10 working days.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact ifollow@efl.com.

EFL Digital

No sign so far.
Per crassum et tenues
stag861
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Tel » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:32 pm

Me too.

stag861 wrote:I got this on Wednesday

EFL Digital
Dear Supporter,

On the 12th of September there was a technical issue with iFollow with regards to the redemption of season ticket holder promotional codes. From your account, we can see that you then purchased a match pass in order to gain access to the coverage.

As a result, we will be issuing you a full refund. Please accept our sincere apologies. This refund will be processed automatically and be returned to you within 10 working days.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact ifollow@efl.com.

EFL Digital

No sign so far.
Tel
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Big yella » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:06 pm

I follow is shrine. Paid for, five mutiny and still getting nothing.
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby marker_mtfc95 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:07 pm

Commentary is Harrogate Vs Walsall
Mansfield till I die
marker_mtfc95
Manager
Manager

Postby daddycool » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:09 pm

Harrogate v walsall coming through my commentary , what the f..k
daddycool
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:09 pm

I've got Martin and deans commo
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby shameless80 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:15 pm

i cant get any video or commo. Is anyone else in the same boat?

cheers
shameless80
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby teg41 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:16 pm

I’m getting Harrogate commentary too
teg41
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Big yella » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:19 pm

shameless80 wrote:i cant get any video or commo. Is anyone else in the same boat?

cheers

Yes the site is sheite
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby bluenyellow » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:28 pm

Walsall here also
Doc said i needed a pacemaker,so ive now got a flippin kenyan 2 yds in front of me everywhere i go.
bluenyellow
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Big yella » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:35 pm

Finally got the game on 33 minutes in
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby GranbyStag » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:43 pm

Yep ...sodding Harrogate commo , great !
GranbyStag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby kevin kents tasce » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:49 pm

Couldn't get anything on the website. 2 different laptops used.

Phone app working perfectly well
Everything Is Borrowed
kevin kents tasce
Manager
Manager

Postby Son Of Sherwood » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:52 pm

kevin kents tasce wrote:Couldn't get anything on the website. 2 different laptops used.

Phone app working perfectly well

Just tried the iPhone app,,,
Same cr*p, different device!
Endeavoring to persevere since 1965 (8-1 home win against QPR)

Seal it, Larson
Son Of Sherwood
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum