{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

iFollow

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Match pass

Postby Dave Wayne » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:41 am

If you have set up a free account and bought a match pass it should work. The subscription fee just gives you access to additional content.
Dave Wayne
Manager
Manager

Postby Opus » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:49 am

Cheers, we will find out at 3.00pm
Thanks
Opus
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Dave Wayne » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:00 am

If you log in to your account now on either a pc or laptop and scroll down to where it says match passes there will be a message next to todays game saying something like 'you already have access to this match'.
If that isnt there I would get onto them asap as I imagine they will have a lot of calls around 3pm !!
Dave Wayne
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:02 am

Opus wrote:I have purchased a match pass for today's game but reading the blurb it seems as though I also have to subscribe to I follow.
Is this is correct
Ray

you will need to sign up for an account, but it can be the free pass if you wish. You must have done this (at least) in order to buy a match pass.

You should have received an email confirming your purchase of the match pass. If you didn't, then something went wrong.

Then, after 2pm, make sure you are logged in, and you should be able to get the live stream. Commentary will join the video stream from 2.50pm
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Re: iFollow, including new App

Postby Martin Shaw » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:04 am

Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Martin Shaw » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:08 am

one f in mansfield wrote:
Tippy Tappy Football wrote:Is anybody having trouble watching full match replays on IFollow?

I just get "Register Now" on the full match video and it just then takes me to a match report. The same happens in the results section.

I just keep getting the Northampton away game on latest videos .watched a couple of videos on you tube that must be available on I follow but I only get written reports on there. Maybe because I am using my iPad.will try laptop tomorrow.

to get the extended interviews etc, you need to be an annual or monthly subscriber. If your last payment was more than a month ago/year ago as applicable, it may suggest you are no longer one of those and that would explain not being able to get the latest videos.

You can check your subscription payment history here: https://www.mansfieldtown.net/my-account/
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Conker » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:32 am

remember to check the junk mail because that’s where my confirmation email usually goes too.
Conker
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:40 pm

when does the live feed start ?
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Brough » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:01 pm

Anyone else sound gone?
Brough
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Uncle » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:05 pm

No sound on phone or tablet.
Uncle
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Chrisuknottm » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:16 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:if you're a Stags season ticket holder and are not familiar with iFollow, EFL have put together some Q&As ahead of tomorrow

https://ifollow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar ... romo-code-

Great support Martin....I'd never have found my way round this first time without this invaluable help
Chrisuknottm
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Sneag » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:55 pm

Not sure why, but the game finished on earth 5 minutes before it finished on my TV?
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Conker » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:48 pm

5 minute is long, although mine is usually about 90 seconds behind.
Conker
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:00 pm

Conker wrote:5 minute is long, although mine is usually about 90 seconds behind.

I'll know not to have Skysports vidiprinter rumning next week to avoid spoiler alerts. :lol:

Stags was the first EFL game to finish this week.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby HitchcocksShins » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:12 pm

Sneag wrote:
Conker wrote:5 minute is long, although mine is usually about 90 seconds behind.

I'll know not to have Skysports vidiprinter rumning next week to avoid spoiler alerts. :lol:

Stags was the first EFL game to finish this week.

Just do what we do and pause it for 2 mins at kick off
twitter.com/SatiricalStag

"Couldn't you just stick to crayoning in poorly drawn pics?"
HitchcocksShins
Manager
Manager

Postby DogsDoDahs » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:31 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
Tippy Tappy Football wrote:Is anybody having trouble watching full match replays on IFollow?

I just get "Register Now" on the full match video and it just then takes me to a match report. The same happens in the results section.

I just keep getting the Northampton away game on latest videos .watched a couple of videos on you tube that must be available on I follow but I only get written reports on there. Maybe because I am using my iPad.will try laptop tomorrow.

to get the extended interviews etc, you need to be an annual or monthly subscriber. If your last payment was more than a month ago/year ago as applicable, it may suggest you are no longer one of those and that would explain not being able to get the latest videos.

You can check your subscription payment history here: https://www.mansfieldtown.net/my-account/

Hi Martin
There is problem with i Follow and watching full match replays just like TTF has described.
I pay £4.49/month and my subscription is up to date as Payment is highlighted as SUCCEEDED on my account.
However you are asked to register to watch a full replay even for a game in which i paid £10 for a match pass and watched a live game i.e Man City U21s
Having paid the subs I should be able to watch full match replays and they are blocked
DogsDoDahs
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby oldweststander » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:02 pm

No probs at all for me.

Good commo by Martin, enjoyed the game, thanks.
oldweststander
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:37 pm

oldweststander wrote:No probs at all for me.

Likewise.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby wayno cordiniho » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:07 pm

Worked well, would’ve like whispering Dean to mention the lack of fans attending but can’t have it all I guess
wayno cordiniho
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:38 pm

DogsDoDahs wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:

Hi Martin
There is problem with i Follow and watching full match replays just like TTF has described.
I pay £4.49/month and my subscription is up to date as Payment is highlighted as SUCCEEDED on my account.
However you are asked to register to watch a full replay even for a game in which i paid £10 for a match pass and watched a live game i.e Man City U21s
Having paid the subs I should be able to watch full match replays and they are blocked

Hi.
Are you able to watch the extended highlights (which TTF said he could not)? If yes, your subscription is up to date (as you suggested).

If not, then ...
In the section "Payment history" I think the SUCCEEDED means the payment went through, but that would not necessarily equate to having a current subscription (it might but not necessarily).
In the section "Purchased packages", mine shows Audio season pass ACTIVE, with an expiry date of 4/9/21.
Does your "Purchased packages" have something similar?

The full match replays of the Preston and Man City U21 games are currently not available (I don't know the reason). They were available in the 24 hours after the game, as I had a watch of both of them. The full match replay of the Tranmere game is available now if you had a match pass.
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Martin Shaw » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:39 pm

Amber Andy wrote:
oldweststander wrote:No probs at all for me.

Likewise.

thanks for the kind words, appreciated
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Martin Shaw » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:49 pm

wayno cordiniho wrote:Worked well, would’ve like whispering Dean to mention the lack of fans attending but can’t have it all I guess

thanks. Dean did mention the fans not attending, twice I think. Once in our intro about 10 minutes to 3, and once later on.

Here's the first one: https://stagsnet.net/interviews/Tranmer ... ep2020.mp3
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:01 pm

Martin

I have an active audio season pass but it still says "Register Now" on the full match replays including Tranmere and then when you click on that it takes you to a match report. I have emailed iFollow.

You could also access the previous season's matches last season which you cannot do now. Disappointing.
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:04 pm

Tippy Tappy Football wrote:Martin

I have an active audio season pass but it still says "Register Now" on the full match replays including Tranmere and then when you click on that it takes you to a match report. I have emailed iFollow.

You could also access the previous season's matches last season which you cannot do now. Disappointing.

for audio season pass subscribers, the full match replay is not available until the day after the game I believe.

It should take you to the match report, that is correct, then there will be a "Watch now" when it is available to you.

If you paid for a match pass, you should be able to watch it now if you are logged in properly, I've just had a look at the opening sequence (you do have to change the audio from away which for some reason is the default, to home).
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Martin Shaw » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:04 am

for audio season pass subscribers, the full match replay of the Tranmere game is now available via the app. (not yet via the website though)

You have a choice of home or away commentary. To get home commentary, click on the settings, and select audio home.
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum