{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

David Sharpe is Stags' new chief executive

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: David Sharpe is Stags' new chief executive

Postby five to three » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:57 am

I suspect she is reading all these posts and enjoying the attention and fall out from it. JR in his muscle vest and running shorts is it next? Mmm suits you sir mmm doesn't it mmm ooh suits you! Today I will be mostly 'aving.... lots of attention.
five to three
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby spanishstag » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:30 am

gazza1988 wrote:
spanishstag wrote:
gazza1988 wrote:It's not like she's nude. Women want to be taken seriously yet in order to do so they still have to obey certain rules. Why?

Oh no she's posted a picture of herself wearing clothes, that must mean she doesn't know what she's doing in life. Quick take back any achievement she's gained in her life! a person who posts pictures like this doesn't deserve anything in life :roll:

You are either stupid or naive if you think this picture is appropriate ,my money is on the first ,it is pathetic

What would be appropriate attire then? What should this woman dress like to appease you? Seeing as she's got to dress a certain way

I'm not stupid, but by the same token I'm not going to be troubling the ranks of MENSA.

Why should our Co-chairwoman have to abide by someone else's dress code? I reckon I could find loads of photos of people in a high position in a company showing more skin than she is.

Frankly I don't really care what she wears. It affects me in no way at all. I'll fight for anyone's right to wear what they want, providing no laws are broken.

Ok sorry for the stupid jibe ,but it might just be my standards are different ,i cringe when i see some of the sights nowadays
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:38 am

spanishstag wrote:
gazza1988 wrote:
spanishstag wrote:
gazza1988 wrote:It's not like she's nude. Women want to be taken seriously yet in order to do so they still have to obey certain rules. Why?

Oh no she's posted a picture of herself wearing clothes, that must mean she doesn't know what she's doing in life. Quick take back any achievement she's gained in her life! a person who posts pictures like this doesn't deserve anything in life :roll:

You are either stupid or naive if you think this picture is appropriate ,my money is on the first ,it is pathetic

What would be appropriate attire then? What should this woman dress like to appease you? Seeing as she's got to dress a certain way

I'm not stupid, but by the same token I'm not going to be troubling the ranks of MENSA.

Why should our Co-chairwoman have to abide by someone else's dress code? I reckon I could find loads of photos of people in a high position in a company showing more skin than she is.

Frankly I don't really care what she wears. It affects me in no way at all. I'll fight for anyone's right to wear what they want, providing no laws are broken.

Ok sorry for the stupid jibe ,but it might just be my standards are different ,i cringe when i see some of the sights nowadays

I often think we have a town full of vampires who obviously can’t see themselves in a mirror :D :D

As said, each to their own but clothes maketh the man. That said, I have pretty bizarre tastes myself, trouble is I can never quite see myself in mirrors.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:49 am

spanishstag wrote:If it was my wife posting it i would be bloody fuming ,not really what i would expect of a woman who claims to be fighting sexism ,but hey ho she,s had jr re,rugged its the image conscious society nowadays .And having looked at it again ,its car crash

So do you think that women should only fight for feminism if they dress dowdily and boringly so as not to upset the men ? Think you’re missing the whole point.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:04 am

bellwhiff wrote:
spanishstag wrote:If it was my wife posting it i would be bloody fuming ,not really what i would expect of a woman who claims to be fighting sexism ,but hey ho she,s had jr re,rugged its the image conscious society nowadays .And having looked at it again ,its car crash

So do you think that women should only fight for feminism if they dress dowdily and boringly so as not to upset the men ? Think you’re missing the whole point.

where have i said i want women to dress dowdily belly ,i said that if my wife posted a picture like that i would be fuming,lets face it she is certainly emphasising her enhanced assets
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMAD » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:06 am

spanishstag wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:

where have i said i want women to dress dowdily belly ,i said that if my wife posted a picture like that i would be fuming,lets face it she is certainly emphasising her enhanced assets

And your point is what exactly ?
MTFCMAD
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:13 am

MTFCMAD wrote:
spanishstag wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:

To put it bluntly i wouldn,t like my wife showing her assets on a social platform and people who revel in doing so only draw disdain from me its my opinion and i stand by it
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby stag324 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:48 am

Blimey, looks like CR has achieved what she wanted.

The truth of the matter is that this picture makes some people feel uncomfortable, due to the standards they set themselves.

We all have a body and it is up to the individual to do with it what they want.

No laws have been broken, just a female feeling empowered by her looks and power.
stag324
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Sneag » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:49 am

Like it or not, in public and professional life certain standards are expected.

It's also true, however unfair, that women get held to a higher standard than men. Which is why Bojo and Cummings can turn up for work looking like an unmade bed and Tracy Brabin got slaughtered for showing a bare shoulder in the HoC.

I think personally that CR tries to play both sides but honestly doesn't do herself any favours with pics like that one.

I look fabulous in a mankini, I have the body of a Greek God, & I'm hung like a stalion. Would I let our lass take saucy snaps for her personal pleasure? Most certainly.
Would I put them out on social media platforms I share with colleagues and clients? Most certainly not.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMAD » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:21 pm

spanishstag wrote:
MTFCMAD wrote:
spanishstag wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:

To put it bluntly i wouldn,t like my wife showing her assets on a social platform and people who revel in doing so only draw disdain from me its my opinion and i stand by it

Its a good job shes not your wife then.
MTFCMAD
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:16 pm

Sneag wrote:Like it or not, in public and professional life certain standards are expected.

It's also true, however unfair, that women get held to a higher standard than men. Which is why Bojo and Cummings can turn up for work looking like an unmade bed and Tracy Brabin got slaughtered for showing a bare shoulder in the HoC.

I think personally that CR tries to play both sides but honestly doesn't do herself any favours with pics like that one.

I look fabulous in a mankini, I have the body of a Greek God, & I'm hung like a stalion. Would I let our lass take saucy snaps for her personal pleasure? Most certainly.
Would I put them out on social media platforms I share with colleagues and clients? Most certainly not.

Ha ha. BoJo and Dom ! Maybe they are hoping for roles in Last of the Summer Wine, when things go pear shaped.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:17 pm

Amber Andy wrote:
Sneag wrote:Like it or not, in public and professional life certain standards are expected.

Ha ha. BoJo and Dom ! Maybe they are hoping for roles in Last of the Summer Wine, when things go pear shaped.

When???!!!! :lol:
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby gazza1988 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:54 pm

spanishstag wrote:
gazza1988 wrote:
spanishstag wrote:

Apology accepted. This is the age we live in mate. Some pictures can get you into alot of trouble. Like a certain Mr Hardy. If she was fully exposing herself then I'd be with you declaring it inappropriate.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:06 pm

Dan wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:

Yep ( I was trying to be kind ). :lol:
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:00 pm

Amber Andy wrote:
Dan wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:

Yep ( I was trying to be kind ). :lol:

:D :D :D
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby mousemousemouse » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:42 am

So mankini is the same as a woman wearing shorts and a top?

Drag your head out your arse mate
mousemousemouse
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Sneag » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:27 am

mousemousemouse wrote:

So mankini is the same as a woman wearing shorts and a top?

Drag your head out your arse mate

A mankini would cover about as much as her outfit would so yeah.

Just for additional impact, I could bend over and look back at the camera while coquettishly sucking my thumb too.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Gazmoose82 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:25 am

From day one of walking into One Call Stadium, I have seen what a special club this is, and I will give my utmost to improve every area of the football club, building further upon the great work from the chairman and Carolyn.

“I look forward to meeting our loyal supporters at the appropriate time and we all hope to give you a season of which you will be proud.”
What are you actually doing David?
Gazmoose82
First Team
First Team

Postby Spiritater » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:56 am

He's busy cleaning the seats nobody's going to sit on this year. :rofl:

And whatever became of Director of Football? As sure as hell we've not seen a deal.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:18 am

Spiritater wrote:He's busy cleaning the seats nobody's going to sit on this year. :rofl:

And whatever became of Director of Football? As sure as hell we've not seen a deal.

Did you mean Director of Hoofball? :lol:
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:29 am

Parkinsons Perm wrote:
Spiritater wrote:He's busy cleaning the seats nobody's going to sit on this year. :rofl:

When cleaning the seats, the song playing in the stand was Every Body Was Kung Flu Fighting :lol: :lol:
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby Gazmoose82 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:07 am

Parkinsons Perm wrote:

It's not hoof ball its a high tempo pressing game (apparently) :lol:
Gazmoose82
First Team
First Team

Postby Conker » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:21 am

I’m not saying it’s pretty or anything, but we are not playing ‘hoof ball’ gotta take a step back sometimes and try and look at it fairly, despite the poor start and performances recently.
Conker
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:23 am

Gazmoose82 wrote:
Parkinsons Perm wrote:

It's not hoof ball its a high tempo pressing game (apparently) :lol:

Definition of high tempo pressing - Up periscope, see who is 60 yds and bang, let it fly down the pitch. Beck was doing it at Cambridge in the 80’s and no Stags fans then appreciated his methods if I remember.
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:24 am

I’d just like to know where the hell is our midfield? A pathetic performance from that area in particular. No cover for the defence at all. Lincoln players had 10 yards of space around them all the time. Abject in reality.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum