{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

David Sharpe is Stags' new chief executive

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: David Sharpe is Stags' new chief executive

Postby oldweststander » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:33 pm

Number63 wrote:
oldweststander wrote:Good move, does that mean he will now wear killer heels and have a chest operation?

Hi I know you make some great contributions to the board but this isn't one of them. :oops:

Oh well, I tried to add a little humour and most probably failed, hay ho so they say, life goes on.
oldweststander
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:49 pm

oldweststander wrote:
Number63 wrote:
oldweststander wrote:Good move, does that mean he will now wear killer heels and have a chest operation?

Hi I know you make some great contributions to the board but this isn't one of them. :oops:

Oh well, I tried to add a little humour and most probably failed, hay ho so they say, life goes on.

I thought it was quite funny OWS if a little too politically incorrect for some. Indeed life does go on and one of the best things to get us through it is humour. I’m sure Mrs R doesn’t take herself too seriously to be over upset.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:05 pm

Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:
oldweststander wrote:
Number63 wrote:

I thought it was quite funny OWS if a little too politically incorrect for some. Indeed life does go on and one of the best things to get us through it is humour. I’m sure Mrs R doesn’t take herself too seriously to be over upset.

SPBS, If you have seen Carolyn’s latest photo that she has uploaded to Twitter you will realise that she no longer takes herself serious or credible as a businesS woman. More of an advertisement for not wearing a great deal.
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:19 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:42 pm

Its a case of having too much ,and being able to do things most of us cant ,normality becomes boring ,then you start exploring
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:09 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:

Embarrassing imo.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby five to three » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:31 pm

She just does so much for the cause of women being taken seriously in football!!!!
five to three
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby mousemousemouse » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:15 am

She looks good, why shouldn’t she post it? Maybe next time she’ll wear a thick jumper because you lot can’t handle it.

If you can’t take someone seriously because they post a few pictures on Insta and Twitter, despite being a lawyer, CEO of a football team and successful business woman, then that says more about your approach to woman than anything else
Last edited by mousemousemouse on Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
mousemousemouse
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby mousemousemouse » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:18 am

mousemousemouse wrote:She looks good, why shouldn’t she post it? Maybe next time she’ll wear a thick jumper because you lot can’t handle it

Infact, doesn’t ronaldo model underwear? So, a bloke can do that, and it’s fine. She posts a picture like here’s abd it’s bad?
mousemousemouse
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby I am Spartacus » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:55 am

mousemousemouse wrote:
mousemousemouse wrote:She looks good, why shouldn’t she post it? Maybe next time she’ll wear a thick jumper because you lot can’t handle it

Infact, doesn’t ronaldo model underwear? So, a bloke can do that, and it’s fine. She posts a picture like here’s abd it’s bad?

I agree as Emily Pankhurst achieved as much by modeling bloomers for the suffragette movement as she did chaining herself to railings and campaigning parliament.

It’s all about opinions, a bit like a game of football.
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:58 am

As long as you respect the man in the mirror and agree with his actions, it doesn’t matter what others think. He is the hardest man to please after all and knows all of your secrets.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:11 pm

I’d need several pints to think she looks good, but can’t fault what she’s done for the club.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:25 pm

If it was my wife posting it i would be bloody fuming ,not really what i would expect of a woman who claims to be fighting sexism ,but hey ho she,s had jr re,rugged its the image conscious society nowadays .And having looked at it again ,its car crash
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby manssmooth » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:43 pm

Not sure about those floor tiles though, bit common ;)
Fear Naught
manssmooth
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby yorkshire stag » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:44 pm

who cares FGS

Without them we wouldn’t even have a football league club, CR can do whatever she wants for me!....you go girl
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby KJW STAG » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:00 pm

Cryptic pictures :?:
KJW STAG
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Sedgwick » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:18 pm

cassellswasmagic wrote:
STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:

Embarrassing imo.

Don't look at it then you miserable raspberry
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby gazza1988 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:25 pm

It's not like she's nude. Women want to be taken seriously yet in order to do so they still have to obey certain rules. Why?

Oh no she's posted a picture of herself wearing clothes, that must mean she doesn't know what she's doing in life. Quick take back any achievement she's gained in her life! a person who posts pictures like this doesn't deserve anything in life :roll:
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:25 pm

gazza1988 wrote:It's not like she's nude. Women want to be taken seriously yet in order to do so they still have to obey certain rules. Why?

Oh no she's posted a picture of herself wearing clothes, that must mean she doesn't know what she's doing in life. Quick take back any achievement she's gained in her life! a person who posts pictures like this doesn't deserve anything in life :roll:

You are either stupid or naive if you think this picture is appropriate ,my money is on the first ,it is pathetic
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby KirkbyStag2 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:28 pm

yorkshire stag wrote:who cares FGS

Without them we wouldn’t even have a football league club, CR can do whatever she wants for me!....you go girl

:good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post:
Champions 1974-75, 1976-77, 2012-13

Freight Rover Trophy Winners 1986-87
KirkbyStag2
Manager
Manager

Postby Richard Cranium » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:38 pm

spanishstag wrote:If it was my wife posting it i would be bloody fuming ,not really what i would expect of a woman who claims to be fighting sexism ,but hey ho she,s had jr re,rugged its the image conscious society nowadays .And having looked at it again ,its car crash

Ye but its not
Richard Cranium
Manager
Manager

Postby mousemousemouse » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:52 pm

spanishstag wrote:
gazza1988 wrote:It's not like she's nude. Women want to be taken seriously yet in order to do so they still have to obey certain rules. Why?

You are either stupid or naive if you think this picture is appropriate ,my money is on the first ,it is pathetic

What’s brilliant about this is you think the above picture is inappropriate. You must live a stuffy, misogynistic life if you are so passionately against a woman posting a picture of herself in which she feels she looks good

Even worse that people on this thread are then saying “and to think she wants to be taken seriously”. Imagine not being able to take someone seriously because of the clothes they wear. flipping insane
mousemousemouse
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:54 pm

spanishstag wrote:If it was my wife posting it i would be bloody fuming ,not really what i would expect of a woman who claims to be fighting sexism ,but hey ho she,s had jr re,rugged its the image conscious society nowadays .And having looked at it again ,its car crash

If it was your wife posting I'd be fuming too :D
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby gazza1988 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:02 pm

spanishstag wrote:

What would be appropriate attire then? What should this woman dress like to appease you? Seeing as she's got to dress a certain way

I'm not stupid, but by the same token I'm not going to be troubling the ranks of MENSA.

Why should our Co-chairwoman have to abide by someone else's dress code? I reckon I could find loads of photos of people in a high position in a company showing more skin than she is.

Frankly I don't really care what she wears. It affects me in no way at all. I'll fight for anyone's right to wear what they want, providing no laws are broken.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:13 pm

I say good on her. She looks fantastic. She’s clearly spent a decent bit of money on a new pair of tits and is rightly proud of them and wants to show them off. Good on her.
Dan
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum