{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Ollie Clarke injured?

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Ollie Clarke injured?

Postby old ram stag » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:34 pm

heard a rumour Ollie Clarke has suffered a bad injury, can anyone confirm or end this news as would be very bad news for us.
old ram stag
Manager
Manager

Re: Ollie Clarke injured?

Postby HitchcocksShins » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:44 pm

Ive heard same, but that Tomlinson was the one to do it
twitter.com/SatiricalStag

"Couldn't you just stick to crayoning in poorly drawn pics?"
HitchcocksShins
Manager
Manager

Postby BH_Stag » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:46 pm

Heard this today also. Really bad news if this is true and is serious.

Midfield is comfortably our weakest area, last thing we need is a long term injury to a new recruit and being back to square one. Thought we needed 2 more midfield options prior this news anyway.
BH_Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:51 pm

Yeh I heard ligament damage today
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:52 pm

Seasons gone down shitpan already :lol:

Like the last four seasons, still not got a bloody midfield
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:53 pm

Makes you wonder what our curse is!
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby Richard Cranium » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:54 pm

Tripped over Tomlinsons ego
Richard Cranium
Manager
Manager

Postby Captain Cunno » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:55 pm

Been told today he's been seen on crutches apparently
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMAD » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:55 pm

He wasn't training with the group on saturday when i went for a walk around training ground. Was just hanging back round near outdoor changing rooms.
MTFCMAD
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:57 pm

Last edited by PEAR CIDER on Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby tillydog123 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:04 pm

Looks like there is a curse on Stags
No ball kicked yet hardly and 2 gone already
Ollie very bad news sounds like could be out to Xmas maybe with ligament
Bet CG wishes he had stayed at Bristol and put up with the travel
Dear oh dear
tillydog123
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:11 pm

How long before folk point the finger at coughlans training method? I'll give it a day :lol:

Obviously, wait till it's confirmed officially. The same with Tomlinson. What's next? Radford's selling up to Sharpe?
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:15 pm

bobbystagsfan wrote:How long before folk point the finger at coughlans training method? I'll give it a day :lol:

Obviously, wait till it's confirmed officially. The same with Tomlinson. What's next? Radford's selling up to Sharpe?

Or the new training ground.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:19 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:
bobbystagsfan wrote:How long before folk point the finger at coughlans training method? I'll give it a day :lol:

Or the new training ground.

I KNEW there was a reason flitcroft wouldn't use it :lol:
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:30 pm

Still plenty of time to bring someone in.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:34 pm

Amber Andy wrote:Still plenty of time to bring someone in.

Yes but is the budget there and will they be as good?
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:59 pm

Does Anyone NO
What Originally Ruptured The Inside Nee Gaments Today Or Not
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby Cleveland_Stag » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:01 pm

Terrible news. All I want is for once to have a good midfield :lol:
Cleveland_Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby fox in the box » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:04 pm

Reminds me of that lad we signed in the conference Jon Worthington. He got injured before the season too. Think he only played a few as a result.

Also happened to Dan Martin if I recall correctly
fox in the box
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby fox in the box » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:06 pm

My post disappeared faster than MH370
fox in the box
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby oldweststander » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:33 am

Has the club said anything NO.

Why are people blaming Tomlinson?

Who owns the drone that is watching every move at the training ground?

Really, Stagsnet is sinking fast under the weight of garbage reported without facts.
oldweststander
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:42 am

oldweststander wrote:Has the club said anything NO.

Really, Stagsnet is sinking fast under the weight of garbage reported without facts.

The comment about Tomlinson in here was clearly a joke in relation to the Clarke injury....

There are plenty of FACTS around Tomlinsons anitcs Saturday.... does he deserved to be sacked, no. We've done silly things.

Why don't you complain like this when transfer rumors are discussed?? Because you know, a drone isn't watching new players come in and out of the club when discussing their options, and the club hasn't said they're chasing the said player.

End of the day, someone has got wind of some information and placed it on here. Whether it's true or not is kind of irrelevant. The whole point of the discussion is Clarke was supposed to be the main midfield man... if he isn't now... then who will be. There is no smoke without fire and all that, unless its one of these fake twitter gimps... but on this occasion its most deffo not a twitter gimp.
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:02 am

Chander Lear wrote:

The comment about Tomlinson in here was clearly a joke in relation to the Clarke injury....

There are plenty of FACTS around Tomlinsons anitcs Saturday.... does he deserved to be sacked, no. We've done silly things.

Why don't you complain like this when transfer rumors are discussed?? Because you know, a drone isn't watching new players come in and out of the club when discussing their options, and the club hasn't said they're chasing the said player.

End of the day, someone has got wind of some information and placed it on here. Whether it's true or not is kind of irrelevant. The whole point of the discussion is Clarke was supposed to be the main midfield man... if he isn't now... then who will be. There is no smoke without fire and all that, unless its one of these fake twitter gimps... but on this occasion its most deffo not a twitter gimp.

Don't forget Chander, every post lately with a hint of humour has been pulled up by OWS, I'm sure he's had a humour by pass whilst in lockdown.

Ironically it's OWS himself that's sinking the message board as you're not allowed rumours, discussion and most of all humour.
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby oldweststander » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:55 am

Parkinsons Perm wrote:
Chander Lear wrote:

Don't forget Chander, every post lately with a hint of humour has been pulled up by OWS, I'm sure he's had a humour by pass whilst in lockdown.

Ironically it's OWS himself that's sinking the message board as you're not allowed rumours, discussion and most of all humour.

There is no one on this Forum with a better sense of humour rhan me.

If the Tomlinson comnent was meant to be humorous, I apologise for misinterpreting ut.

As for making similar comments re incoming player guesses, I try not to as they are just that, guesses. Do you maybe agree, being judge and jury and finding a young lad guilty of being drunk and fighting is out of the scope of a fans forum?
oldweststander
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:59 am

oldweststander wrote:
Parkinsons Perm wrote:
Chander Lear wrote:

There is no one on this Forum with a better sense of humour rhan me.

If the Tomlinson comnent was meant to be humorous, I apologise for misinterpreting ut.

As for making similar comments re incoming player guesses, I try not to as they are just that, guesses. Do you maybe agree, being judge and jury and finding a young lad guilty of being drunk and fighting is out of the scope of a fans forum?

It is out of the scope of the forum to an extent, however... so many people witnessed it, it's very difficult to contain. After all, this forum is all things stags, so if a stags player is acting the clown, it's inevitable he's going to get highlighted.

We've seen it with many a player over the years
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Next

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum