{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

florist

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: florist

Postby Big yella » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:58 pm

Spiritater wrote:Tyler Walker taken a bad case of Mansfield bottle back to City Gound

Or he brought their serial bottling it here. it was him who missed a penalty. Just saying. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby jay the butcher » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:00 pm

Would love to see him back all the same
jay the butcher
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Big yella » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:11 pm

jay the butcher wrote:Would love to see him back all the same

Me too.
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby Billy the fish » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:39 pm

Big yella wrote:
jay the butcher wrote:Would love to see him back all the same

Me too.

Not a chance of him coming back here he won’t want to drop back down to division 4 far to good .
Billy the fish
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:47 pm

He can’t perform without his buddy, Grant.
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:08 pm

Walker didn’t bottle it, but many did. Would take him back in a heartbeat!
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:22 pm

EdwinstoweStag wrote:He can’t perform without his buddy, Grant.

well he did though didn't he.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby tinman » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:53 pm

Sneag wrote:I want Forest to lose because I work with a lot of Forest fans, who are still unbearably smug despite being garbage for the better part of 30 years. I think I hate Forest more than any other club on the planet.

100% agree with you for the reasons you have given and yes I have to work with them in Snottingham
First Stags Match Stags 0 Crewe 0, 14th September 1974
tinman
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Gazmoose82 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:01 am

tinman wrote:
Sneag wrote:I want Forest to lose because I work with a lot of Forest fans, who are still unbearably smug despite being garbage for the better part of 30 years. I think I hate Forest more than any other club on the planet.

100% agree with you for the reasons you have given and yes I have to work with them in Snottingham

Indeed I can relate to this! Having had months of 'you reds' 'back were we belong' etc etc at work is very annoying... All was quiet yesterday mind.
Will be interesting to see if the mad Greek sticks with him or gets rid of the manager (again).
Personally I can see a overpaid over-rated sven-esqe type manager coming in.
Gazmoose82
First Team
First Team

Postby ParisStag » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:58 am

Gazmoose82 wrote:
tinman wrote:

Indeed I can relate to this! Having had months of 'you reds' 'back were we belong' etc etc at work is very annoying... All was quiet yesterday mind.
Will be interesting to see if the mad Greek sticks with him or gets rid of the manager (again).
Personally I can see a overpaid over-rated sven-esqe type manager coming in.

Reports online this morning that the manager is leaving. I fully agree about Forest too. Apart from Chestersfailed, I hate them the most.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:39 pm

A conspiracy theory for you. Reading’s manager is Mark Bowen, he’s from Neath, just outside Swansea. Reading 1-4 Swansea. Swansea end up in the play-offs.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby Dave Wayne » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:45 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:A conspiracy theory for you. Reading’s manager is Mark Bowen, he’s from Neath, just outside Swansea. Reading 1-4 Swansea. Swansea end up in the play-offs.

Reading could have lost 20-0 to Swansea, but it wouldn't have made any difference if Florist hadn't crashed and burned at home. Florist failed - no conspiracy
Bonus item was an ex-Stag scoring the all important 3rd goal for Stoke.
Dave Wayne
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:30 pm

Dave Wayne wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:A conspiracy theory for you. Reading’s manager is Mark Bowen, he’s from Neath, just outside Swansea. Reading 1-4 Swansea. Swansea end up in the play-offs.

Reading could have lost 20-0 to Swansea, but it wouldn't have made any difference if Florist hadn't crashed and burned at home. Florist failed - no conspiracy
Bonus item was an ex-Stag scoring the all important 3rd goal for Stoke.

Of course, just like Forest could’ve lost 20-0 against Stoke and it made no difference had Swansea crashed and burned at Reading. Just a bit of fun.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum