{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Upper west tellys

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Upper west tellys

Postby Spiritater » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:25 am

why aren't they working, does someone need to put a coin in the slot?
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Re: Upper west tellys

Postby lifestags » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:27 am

2 pointless threads in one morning? Decent.
lifestags
Manager
Manager

Postby daddycool » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:28 am

One at the north stand end was working at half time
daddycool
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:32 am

lifestags wrote:2 pointless threads in one morning? Decent.

Pointless to you maybe, but not to me. not working qle side
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:33 am

It must have come out in support of the scoreboard!
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby NorthLondonStag » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:34 pm

Re ‘pointless thread’ stuff - if you Look at the title and if you don’t want to look at ‘dugouts’, ‘half time warm-up”, ‘stewards’, ‘west stand tellys’ or whatever then don’t read it! I like reading stuff that is different than should we (or why did we) sack X or Y.
NorthLondonStag
First Team
First Team

Postby bellwhiff » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:05 pm

Are the peas still like bullets ?
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:18 pm

Surely not seeing the football on the telly has to be a bonus?
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:18 pm

NorthLondonStag wrote:Re ‘pointless thread’ stuff - if you Look at the title and if you don’t want to look at ‘dugouts’, ‘half time warm-up”, ‘stewards’, ‘west stand tellys’ or whatever then don’t read it! I like reading stuff that is different than should we (or why did we) sack X or Y.

Well said chum
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:25 pm

Given how poor the football is, they've had to turn them off, in an effort to stop a few hundred of us watching Bakeoff during the second half.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:20 pm

Like to see Stelling at ht for the scores, and as you all know I haven't a fancy phone.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:05 pm

Spiritater wrote:Like to see Stelling at ht for the scores, and as you all know I haven't a fancy phone.

He makes me retch smug barsteward
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby nobby+2 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:34 pm

I like this other stuff as well like how far away do players live and travel to the game as last week and this players still rolling in at 13 15 on machday talking to Pearce sat in car
nobby+2
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby I am Spartacus » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:38 pm

Spiritater wrote:Like to see Stelling at ht for the scores, and as you all know I haven't a fancy phone.

On Big Yella’s stag weekend in Amsterdam we had the pleasure or misfortune to pass by, in a blue window, a transsexual prostitute that was the spitting image of Jeff Stelling. Yes we kept on walking.

To this day I cannot watch him without horrific flash backs of a huge head, hairy nipples, meat & two veg, an ill fitting bikini and ladies parts! (Jeff Stelling lookalike that is, not Big Yella).
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby KJW STAG » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:41 pm

Upper West Telly Tubbies :lol:
KJW STAG
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Jamie » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:34 pm

NorthLondonStag wrote:Re ‘pointless thread’ stuff - if you Look at the title and if you don’t want to look at ‘dugouts’, ‘half time warm-up”, ‘stewards’, ‘west stand tellys’ or whatever then don’t read it! I like reading stuff that is different than should we (or why did we) sack X or Y.

While you mention it... I was pleased to see a proper training routine at half time in Saturday. There was plenty on here laughing at those of us wanting higher standards from the players at half time.
Jamie
Manager
Manager

Postby NorthLondonStag » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:39 pm

Jamie wrote:

While you mention it... I was pleased to see a proper training routine at half time in Saturday. There was plenty on here laughing at those of us wanting higher standards from the players at half time.

Now that’s a proper subject for discussion - couldn’t be there on Saturday but pleased to hear it, let’s hope it continues.
NorthLondonStag
First Team
First Team

Postby Dan » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:18 pm

I am Spartacus wrote:

On Big Yella’s stag weekend in Amsterdam we had the pleasure or misfortune to pass by, in a blue window, a transsexual prostitute that was the spitting image of Jeff Stelling. Yes we kept on walking.

To this day I cannot watch him without horrific flash backs of a huge head, hairy nipples, meat & two veg, an ill fitting bikini and ladies parts! (Jeff Stelling lookalike that is, not Big Yella).

What does a blue window mean? All the ones I saw were red.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:02 am

Dan wrote:
I am Spartacus wrote:

What does a blue window mean? All the ones I saw were red.
A Tory.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:27 am

I am Spartacus wrote:

....and he speaks so highly of you, Sparty
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:13 am

EdwinstoweStag wrote:
I am Spartacus wrote:

....and he speaks so highly of you, Sparty

With how tight his bikini bottoms were I bet he sings very highly also!
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:42 pm

:D Eagle eyed Tater will be on tv watch tomorrow :lol: That's if they are turned on :lol:
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum