{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Has he gone yet ? YES

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Has he gone yet ?

Postby The One » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:47 pm

Jamie wrote:I want to know where Hymas has spent 2.5m... he converted his loans to shares but that was a few hundred grand. Where has the rest gone and why isn't it in our accounts... or maybe hes valuing his shares that high after all the recent success we've had :)

He p.art financed the training ground I think.
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:49 pm

Jamie wrote:I want to know where Hymas has spent 2.5m... he converted his loans to shares but that was a few hundred grand. Where has the rest gone and why isn't it in our accounts... or maybe hes valuing his shares that high after all the recent success we've had :)

Oh look another super accountant
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:51 pm

HE is still here.

Are the radfords serious?
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:52 pm

adamstag wrote:HE is still here.

Of course they are ,ever thought it might be some on here who are wrong
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:53 pm

As I read it he has tonight and Saturday.
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:55 pm

spanishstag wrote:

Ever thought that some on here voted 89 percent for him to go. But do not let facts get in the way.
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:56 pm

The One wrote:
spanishstag wrote:

Ever thought that some on here voted 89 percent for him to go. But do not let facts get in the way.

Of course.

In fairness I assumed the 11pc were the ones who haven’t been to Mansfield this season and/or know nothing about football. There can’t really be any other conclusion
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Jamie » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:59 pm

spanishstag wrote:

Man you need to get a grip. If you dont like what people put just move or dont browse the site.

I'm not an accountant but I can add up. His loan was a few hundred grand and we've not been making big losses.

If as The One states it was part funding of our training facility maybe the accounts for that arent out yet. Either way, take a chill pill and give the sniping a rest.
Jamie
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:04 pm

In fairness the 89 % who voted for him to go ,dont seem to be causing to much concern at the wonk ,think some on here need to realise jr isnt a mug ,or is hymas despite some of the rambling on here
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:05 pm

spanishstag wrote:In fairness the 89 % who voted for him to go ,dont seem to be causing to much concern at the wonk ,think some on here need to realise jr isnt a mug ,or is hymas despite some of the rambling on here

We haven’t had a game there for over a month...
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:07 pm

Jamie wrote:
spanishstag wrote:

Man you need to get a grip. If you dont like what people put just move or dont browse the site.

I'm not an accountant but I can add up. His loan was a few hundred grand and we've not been making big losses.

If as The One states it was part funding of our training facility maybe the accounts for that arent out yet. Either way, take a chill pill and give the sniping a rest.

Hey im chilled ,i just get fed up of the crowd in the know on here ,the sniping is easy .posters in the know simples
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:11 pm

spanishstag wrote:
Jamie wrote:
spanishstag wrote:

Hey im chilled ,i just get fed up of the crowd in the know on here ,the sniping is easy .posters in the know simples

Everyone’s an expert, amigo
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:12 pm

EdwinstoweStag wrote:
spanishstag wrote:
Jamie wrote:
spanishstag wrote:

Everyone’s an expert, amigo
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:20 pm

adamstag wrote:
The One wrote:
spanishstag wrote:

Of course.

In fairness I assumed the 11pc were the ones who haven’t been to Mansfield this season and/or know nothing about football. There can’t really be any other conclusion

Nah not even worth an insult :x
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:23 pm

Jamie wrote:
spanishstag wrote:

I will read what i want and post what i want alright by you ,no TOUGH
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:46 pm

spanishstag wrote:
Jamie wrote:
spanishstag wrote:

Get a room, you two
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:50 pm

EdwinstoweStag wrote:
spanishstag wrote:
Jamie wrote:
spanishstag wrote:

Get a room, you two

Nah wouldn,t have him anywhere near my villa :besides i already have a reliable cleaner D
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:55 pm

Is it a Hoover or Electrilux
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:58 pm

Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:Is it a Hoover or Electrilux

Why not a Dyson?
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:59 pm

adamstag wrote:
Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:Is it a Hoover or Electrilux

Why not a Dyson?

It’s considered beneficial to have a powerful suck
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:03 pm

CEO of the year
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:54 pm

Get him gone tonight
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby bigalstag » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:54 pm

Let Mr Hymas have his money. Then he can go back to AFC Mansfield and he can take his protégé with him. I'm sure Mr. Dempster would be more at home, at that level.
bigalstag
First Team
First Team

Postby MOTG » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:56 pm

bigalstag wrote:Let Mr Hymas have his money. Then he can go back to AFC Mansfield and he can take his protégé with him. I'm sure Mr. Dempster would be more at home, at that level.

Now Now calm thee sen lad
MOTG
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Beano » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:57 pm

Prize money lost this week

FA cup 2nd round winners £54,000
Leasing trophy 2nd round £20,000

£74k - quite an achievement
Beano
Manager