{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Hi there Stags fans

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Hi there Stags fans

Postby spanishstag » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:02 pm

Dont worry the punctuation plod will soon be paying you a visit a sensible opinion from some on here is as rare as rocking horse pooh
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Suttonian » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:01 pm

up north wrote:
Spiritater wrote:Don't worry about it bud, jibes, misunderstanding, innuendo, banter, vitriol, name calling, The Spelling Gestapo t'is what Stagsnet is all about... and you've not even met Bellwhiff yet. :lol:

:lol: ok thanks. I have strong opinions but I respect everyone who has their own. So I tend to just agree to disagree instead of name calling :D And if I do it due to too many alcoholic beverages :twisted: (rare these days) I would always apologise once my head clears :lol: After all others pay for that right. I have not given the club a single pound yet. But once I have spent hard earned money, giving my support, after traveling great distances, and I believe that someone is not pulling their weight, then they can expect nuclear cyber rants. :D Not one who is happy clapping when something is blatantly wrong. :?

ps Maybe need a few full stops above, but its Sunday :)

Nuclear cyber rants? You won't be out of place on this message board :D
Already looking forward to your first illiterate post match meltdown/hissy fit 5 minutes after the final whistle :D
Suttonian
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Richard Cranium » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:55 pm

More teams than Gibbo
Richard Cranium
Manager
Manager

Postby up north » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:36 am

Suttonian wrote:
up north wrote:
Spiritater wrote:Don't worry about it bud, jibes, misunderstanding, innuendo, banter, vitriol, name calling, The Spelling Gestapo t'is what Stagsnet is all about... and you've not even met Bellwhiff yet. :lol:

:lol: ok thanks. I have strong opinions but I respect everyone who has their own. So I tend to just agree to disagree instead of name calling :D And if I do it due to too many alcoholic beverages :twisted: (rare these days) I would always apologise once my head clears :lol: After all others pay for that right. I have not given the club a single pound yet. But once I have spent hard earned money, giving my support, after traveling great distances, and I believe that someone is not pulling their weight, then they can expect nuclear cyber rants. :D Not one who is happy clapping when something is blatantly wrong. :?

ps Maybe need a few full stops above, but its Sunday :)

Nuclear cyber rants? You won't be out of place on this message board :D
Already looking forward to your first illiterate post match meltdown/hissy fit 5 minutes after the final whistle :D

5 minutes?? 5 seconds :D

Win loose or draw, its the commitment I moan about. Then tactics (only if we loose :lol: )
up north
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Spiritater » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:48 am

Spiritater wrote:If you come on here after a defeat, stock up on hankies and razor blades pal.

D'ya see what I mean now Up north? :lol:
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum