{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Hats Off

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Hats Off

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:33 am

Hats off to the Senior Steward who, during Tuesday's game, confronted a supporter in front of me in the IGU, who was heard to shout an abusive and homophobic comment at one of the Crewe players.

He gave the individual a dressing down in front of his mates and other nearby fans.

Well done!
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Re: Hats Off

Postby Chrisuknottm » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:35 am

EdwinstoweStag wrote:Hats off to the Senior Steward who, during Tuesday's game, confronted a supporter in front of me in the IGU, who was heard to shout an abusive and homophobic comment at one of the Crewe players.

He gave the individual a dressing down in front of his mates and other nearby fans.

Well done!

Great post Edders. Makes a change for one of them to do something they are supposed to do rather than stand around and block line of sight onto the pitch. Well done that man !!
Chrisuknottm
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:48 am

Hats off??? In this weather, surely you must be mad Edders. With this rain and wind you could catch a cold!!!
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:49 am

Seriously, this message board is like life, 75% of conversations are complaints so for a change it is good to hear that Stewards do their job correctly.

Well done and long may it continue, until, the next rant / moan!
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:55 pm

We should all confront this behaviour.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum