{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Our season ticket

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Our season ticket

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:28 pm

ParisStag wrote:
EdwinstoweStag wrote:
Jamie wrote:This thread is a new low.

Given the scope for comment about the actual game, it certainly seems like a trivial, if not fatuous, post.

Given the scope for comment about the actual game, your thread-opening post, "Logan is an absolute joke" looks a bit daft doesn't it?

Nope. A little lacking in verbosity, maybe.
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Jimstag » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:43 pm

Can’t believe that no one mentioned the weather! Can the club sort it out so it’s always sunny over Mansfield?
Jimstag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:44 pm

Jimstag wrote:Can’t believe that no one mentioned the weather! Can the club sort it out so it’s always sunny over Mansfield?

Easy, according to some, Jim. They reckon it shines out of CJ’s arse
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby bigalstag » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:25 pm

That would be the only bright part of his performance!!
bigalstag
First Team
First Team

Postby Tre Cool » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:13 pm

weststander wrote:
Sneag wrote:
victor A block wrote:
Sneag wrote:I was pissed off that mine wasn't hand delivered on a silk cushion by a bikini clad Lucy Verusamy, but on the plus side it fits in my wallet & the picture looks like me and bar code works. And that's the main thing eh ;)

Whilst she will get no complaints from me for popping round with the bit of plastic, I cant help thinking she needs a burger or two.

Nah, not having that. If you want a bit of meat on your weather girls then you need to be looking at Anna Church.

Anna Church has a lovely smile.

Alex Hamilton is the best weathergirl from East Midlands today, or if you're lucky enough to get Look North too... Abbie Dewhurst :shock: :P
Tre Cool
First Team
First Team

Postby pemill » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:08 pm

Jimstag wrote:Can’t believe that no one mentioned the weather! Can the club sort it out so it’s always sunny over Mansfield?

Yeah, an outside bar in the rain, absolutely disgusting :lol: :lol: :lol:
pemill
Manager
Manager

Postby Foresttownstag » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:11 pm

zygon2003 wrote:What an embarrassment. £350 nicker and get handed some jpg photocopied onto plastic. Worst quality yet. At least reward us for our loyalty with something decent.

And you even have to put your own reserved sticker on the seat! Absolutely disgusting from the club.
Foresttownstag
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum