{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

“The 92 For Autism” Fundraising Event

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: “The 92 For Autism” Fundraising Event

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:20 am

part time pete wrote:I know that this might seem an easy solution to many on here but might not be to ILT.

I am prepared to go to ticket office and buy Seat no. 1, row R, Block J for any match that ILT would like to attend and deliver the ticket to any where that ILT says instead of donating to the autism charity at the top of this thread.

I know this might seem stupid and silly but I want to help.

That’s a generous and pragmatic offer. It would also give ILT’s keyboard and his two index fingers a well-earned rest! :D
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Iliketrains » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:54 pm

EdwinstoweStag wrote:
part time pete wrote:I know that this might seem an easy solution to many on here but might not be to ILT.

I am prepared to go to ticket office and buy Seat no. 1, row R, Block J for any match that ILT would like to attend and deliver the ticket to any where that ILT says instead of donating to the autism charity at the top of this thread.

I know this might seem stupid and silly but I want to help.

That’s a generous and pragmatic offer. It would also give ILT’s keyboard and his two index fingers a well-earned rest! :D

I'm quite happy typing and writing ES. I enjoy it. :o Anyone who just wants to scroll on past has that option but i'm just pleased whoever, if anyone wants to read my posts. ;)

As for the offer from Pete. Incredible generosity and consideration and whilst i couldn't ever let Pete or anyone else for that matter go to those lengths for me, i appreciate the thought and the offer all the same.

The main reason why i couldn't let anyone go to those lengths for me is because of principle. Principles are an integral part of living with autism but also often a curse.

The principle being that i strongly believe it is the clubs responsibility and therefore nobody else's if that makes sense? It's important to me that the organization causing the difficulties are willing to sort the issue out and not private individuals like the very kind Pete, again if that makes sense?

Pete, if you do what you proposed to do above then that absolves the football club from making accommodations, making improvements and making changes.

Surely the ticketing arrangements / online system being massively improved and upgraded would benefit a lot of fans and not just me and if the club are to progress then surely it's a no brainer to do it? Or am i mistaken?

Regardless.

I will have to accept that simply isn't going to happen now and therefore i will call it a day both on here and as a Mansfield follower. I have made my decision and that now won't be reconsidered. I will take my custom elsewhere i believe is the well used phrase from disgruntled 'customers'. :(

Thanks everyone again who offered help, Danielle and Pete and thanks again to all who donated to Ians challenge. Best wishes and may it finally be the Stags year this year.
Iliketrains
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby The92ForAutism » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:29 pm

Competition closes in 90 minutes :)
The92ForAutism
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby The92ForAutism » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:26 pm

‪Competition closed

‪Many thanks for all the donations from members of the @mansfieldtownfc Stagsnet forum.‬

‪The winner is A.S.

‪Stags voucher on the way to you

Video of draw >

https://twitter.com/brk3r7/status/11500 ... 79456?s=21

‪#MTFC ‬
The92ForAutism
Youth Team
Youth Team

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum