{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Bradford PA scorethread

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Bradford PA scorethread

Postby Dan » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:13 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:
MacDonald still gets a game???

Yes but we know what his position is, he's a winger.

Really, whens he played there for us then? CM, RB, jack of all trades, average in all

The half season he was here when we first signed him and part of the following season. He's never player right back for us. He was converted into a CM by Evans and Flitcroft continued using him there. But his natural position is on the wing.

Technically he did at MK Dons.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:16 pm

Dan wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:
MacDonald still gets a game???

Yes but we know what his position is, he's a winger.

Really, whens he played there for us then? CM, RB, jack of all trades, average in all

The half season he was here when we first signed him and part of the following season. He's never player right back for us. He was converted into a CM by Evans and Flitcroft continued using him there. But his natural position is on the wing.

Technically he did at MK Dons.

RWB, not right back, there's a big difference.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby Kernow » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:25 pm

Where was Donohue?
Kernow
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:31 pm

Kernow wrote:Where was Donohue?

He's still injured.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:41 pm

Yes but we know what his position is, he's a winger.[/quote]

Really, whens he played there for us then? CM, RB, jack of all trades, average in all[/quote]

The half season he was here when we first signed him and part of the following season. He's never player right back for us. He was converted into a CM by Evans and Flitcroft continued using him there. But his natural position is on the wing.[/quote]

Technically he did at MK Dons.[/quote]

RWB, not right back, there's a big difference.[/quote]

You won't beat ' The Oracle' Dan, he's had differences of opinion with several people lately but he's never wrong, in his own mind anyway :lol:
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:45 pm

Woodclanger 1 wrote:Yes but we know what his position is, he's a winger.

Really, whens he played there for us then? CM, RB, jack of all trades, average in all[/quote]

The half season he was here when we first signed him and part of the following season. He's never player right back for us. He was converted into a CM by Evans and Flitcroft continued using him there. But his natural position is on the wing.[/quote]

You won't beat ' The Oracle' Dan, he's had differences of opinion with several people lately but he's never wrong, in his own mind anyway :lol:[/quote]

I'm definitely not wrong on this occasion Clanger. Maybe if your habit wasn't to search out my posts and contradict everything I say, you'd be a little less obsessed with me. And if I irk you so much, hit the foe button.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:02 pm

Kernow wrote:Where was Donohue?

Should be ready within three weeks. Apologies that I initially left him of the list of players missing, but included later.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby AndyStag » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:59 pm

Any news on injury to young Noah Stokes?
AndyStag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Martin Shaw » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:13 pm

AndyStag wrote:Any news on injury to young Noah Stokes?

No further news since Dempster's interview last night.

"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:07 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:

You won't beat ' The Oracle' Dan, he's had differences of opinion with several people lately but he's never wrong, in his own mind anyway :lol:[/quote]

I'm definitely not wrong on this occasion Clanger. Maybe if your habit wasn't to search out my posts and contradict everything I say, you'd be a little less obsessed with me. And if I irk you so much, hit the foe button.[/quote]

You don't irk me, I don't find you 'musings' I find you 'amusing'. Yours is only opinion just like mine and they differ. It might say 'winger' on Maccas wiki or whatever but a winger he ain't, the managers seem to agree as he never plays there?
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:33 pm

Woodclanger 1 wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:

I'm definitely not wrong on this occasion Clanger. Maybe if your habit wasn't to search out my posts and contradict everything I say, you'd be a little less obsessed with me. And if I irk you so much, hit the foe button.[/quote]

You don't irk me, I don't find you 'musings' I find you 'amusing'. Yours is only opinion just like mine and they differ. It might say 'winger' on Maccas wiki or whatever but a winger he ain't, the managers seem to agree as he never plays there?[/quote]

‘I don’t find you musings’. Not even sure that that means. It’s not an opinion to say someone plays RB when they’ve never played there for us, that’s a fact.

He’s been a winger all his career including some of the time here. Just because a manager doesn’t play him there, doesn’t mean he isn’t one.

When Stuart Pearce put David James up front for ten minutes does that mean he isn’t a goalkeeper any more?
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:52 am

The Sack Race begins. Bradford Park Avenue sack their manager Garry Thompson after two games. Did Kerry Dixon once get sacked as Doncaster Rovers manager before the season had even started?
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:08 am

Tippy Tappy Football wrote:The Sack Race begins. Bradford Park Avenue sack their manager Garry Thompson after two games. Did Kerry Dixon once get sacked as Doncaster Rovers manager before the season had even started?

-10 goal difference after 2 games. apparently budget has been massively cut and they're relying on kids to do the business. seems a shame as weren't they in the play offs last season?
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum