{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Andy Burgess

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Andy Burgess

Postby WVStag » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:18 pm

yorkstag wrote:I think JD did say he would be responsible for reporting on opposition

If that is what JD said then I'm wrong, weird that his title is Head of Recruitment though in that case.
WVStag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby MTFCMusings » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:26 pm

WVStag wrote:
yorkstag wrote:I think JD did say he would be responsible for reporting on opposition

If that is what JD said then I'm wrong, weird that his title is Head of Recruitment though in that case.

“He is somebody that will support me in transfer windows and someone that will report to me on opposition and on player recruitment.”
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby WVStag » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:30 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:
WVStag wrote:

“He is somebody that will support me in transfer windows and someone that will report to me on opposition and on player recruitment.”

Thanks for that.
WVStag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby bobbystagsfan » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:33 pm

WVStag wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:
WVStag wrote:

Thanks for that.

apology accepted ;)
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:45 pm

It seems that our manager and back room staff all have Corby/Kettering/Rushden connections
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum