{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Supporters' Complaints

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Supporters' Complaints

Postby HU7stag » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:13 am

What a star.
HU7stag
Manager
Manager

Postby OneManWentToMow » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:43 pm

Has anybody else had issues with the ticket office recently? Rang up today for my tickets for tomorrow. Asked for my usual family ticket plus a junior members ticket (for which I have paid for the privilege) only to be told that they don’t allow you to do this and that I would need to pay full price for the second child or why not bring another adult and buy two family tickets. I explained that I had done this in at every other game I had been to this season but got the same answer. Family Club of the year aren’t we?!
OneManWentToMow
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Spiritater » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:45 am

I have issues with the signing on videos. Caz's dresses are too long, she'd look better in shorts. :D
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby bigalstag » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:06 pm

Why have we not taken up the Radio Nottingham broadcast offer. Short sighted at best, money grabbing at the worst.
bigalstag
First Team
First Team

Postby Spiritater » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:50 pm

agree, we can't all afford ifollow
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:01 pm

There is a hole in the roof above R29 - R33 K block. Rain is pouring in.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby part time pete » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:06 am

Can someone form the club explain why on Tuesday night some supporters who had bought tickets for specific seats in N block where initially not allowed access to them seats or access via the normal turnstile.
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby Sneag » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:59 am

The beach towell is much smaller than the last one, & the pinting is upside down at on end. A much cheaper & nastier version than the last one in every way except the price tag.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Tre Cool » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:57 pm

Went to collect my QLE members ticket to be told to walk around to a booth near Sandy's bar to collect my ticket. Why not just have the booth near the ticket office and QLE members can pick their tickets up near the stand for convenience?
Tre Cool
First Team
First Team

Postby Big yella » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:29 pm

Tre Cool wrote:Went to collect my QLE members ticket to be told to walk around to a booth near Sandy's bar to collect my ticket. Why not just have the booth near the ticket office and QLE members can pick their tickets up near the stand for convenience?

Because if this is to be the norm when picking up pre booked tickets, it may make people picking up tickets spend money in the fans zone or Sandys itself. Solid business plan if so.
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby bex » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:30 pm

Nice to know we all happy now :D
"Who's the most intelligent"
Otis-"Me,without a shadow of doubt,next question"
bex
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby bux46 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:17 pm

Sneag wrote:There is a hole in the roof above R29 - R33 K block. Rain is pouring in.

Sneag I am in block L and have the same problem ... I have spoken to our so-called stadium manager Mr Broughton ( TWICE )
and to Mr Radford and was assured on all three occasions that the problem was in hand. I sent an email on the 17th of Feb and received a reply back the same day thanking me for my email and someone would get in touch shortly ... I AM STILL WAITING

MR BROUGHTON what do you do all day / week / month
bux46
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby geoffhill » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:01 am

Now David Sharpe is in control I would expect Malc's complaint to be sorted.
geoffhill
Manager
Manager

iFollow

Postby Sue » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:37 pm

I'm not for one minute suggesting that this is the Club's fault, nor that they are able to improve things, but they need to know just how bad the new version of iFollow is. People will refuse to subscribe to such a bad service, robbing MTFC of much-needed income. I'm not the only person suffering huge frustration; there are loads of complaints on other threads. Today's audio commentary was apparently showing Leyton Orient v Stags, but was actually broadcasting Harrogate v Walsall for the first 80 mins or so of the match. I reported this via the 'help' live chat on iFollow, but only received a generic instruction to download the latest version of the app. You can't even access it via the old app, so it should have been obvious that I had already done this. A second attempt to report it remained unacknowledged.

If anyone at MTFC has any influence in the iFollow world, please could you let them know that there are many Stags fans who are far from happy with their service?

Cheers
Sue
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Re: iFollow

Postby Martin Shaw » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:58 pm

Sue wrote:I'm not for one minute suggesting that this is the Club's fault, nor that they are able to improve things, but they need to know just how bad the new version of iFollow is. People will refuse to subscribe to such a bad service, robbing MTFC of much-needed income. I'm not the only person suffering huge frustration; there are loads of complaints on other threads. Today's audio commentary was apparently showing Leyton Orient v Stags, but was actually broadcasting Harrogate v Walsall for the first 80 mins or so of the match. I reported this via the 'help' live chat on iFollow, but only received a generic instruction to download the latest version of the app. You can't even access it via the old app, so it should have been obvious that I had already done this. A second attempt to report it remained unacknowledged.

If anyone at MTFC has any influence in the iFollow world, please could you let them know that there are many Stags fans who are far from happy with their service?

Cheers

Very sorry to hear that audio subscribers had commentary of Harrogate v Walsall. Clearly not acceptable. At half time, we reported it to the technical people who assured us they would look into it. Even more disappointing to later hear that it was not fixed until the closing minutes of the game. I'll ask Mark to complain in the strongest possible terms to ensure that doesn't happen again. It should not have happened in the first place, as the audio was correct on the video feed.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Big yella » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:42 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
Sue wrote:I'm not for one minute suggesting that this is the Club's fault, nor that they are able to improve things, but they need to know just how bad the new version of iFollow is. People will refuse to subscribe to such a bad service, robbing MTFC of much-needed income. I'm not the only person suffering huge frustration; there are loads of complaints on other threads. Today's audio commentary was apparently showing Leyton Orient v Stags, but was actually broadcasting Harrogate v Walsall for the first 80 mins or so of the match. I reported this via the 'help' live chat on iFollow, but only received a generic instruction to download the latest version of the app. You can't even access it via the old app, so it should have been obvious that I had already done this. A second attempt to report it remained unacknowledged.

Cheers

Very sorry to hear that audio subscribers had commentary of Harrogate v Walsall. Clearly not acceptable. At half time, we reported it to the technical people who assured us they would look into it. Even more disappointing to later hear that it was not fixed until the closing minutes of the game. I'll ask Mark to complain in the strongest possible terms to ensure that doesn't happen again. It should not have happened in the first place, as the audio was correct on the video feed.

Wow! How lucky to have video with no commentary. Try 33 minutes with absolutely nothing and then the wrong commentary.

Keep trying to defend it all you want Martin, this monopoly (that gets you in free, whilst we sit at home) provides a terrible service and is not fit for purpose. The amount of complaints every week since its inception proves so.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:10 am

Big yella wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:

Cheers

Wow! How lucky to have video with no commentary. Try 33 minutes with absolutely nothing and then the wrong commentary.

Keep trying to defend it all you want Martin, this monopoly (that gets you in free, whilst we sit at home) provides a terrible service and is not fit for purpose. The amount of complaints every week since its inception proves so.

For the record Martin doesn’t “get in free” he always buys a season ticket as well as working many many hours for free for OUR football club without getting so much as a thank you half the time. You’re bang out of order having a pop at Martin for this shambles when the guy has got nothing to do with iFollow & has no power to sort anything out. Not one of your best posts yella.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:35 am

Big yella wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:

Cheers

Big yella wrote: "Try 33 minutes with absolutely nothing and then the wrong commentary."

I think you were trying to connect to the video live stream Big yella (rather than the audio (only) commentary which Sue was trying to connect to).

If so, then you have choice of home or away commentary. Click on the settings cog (which is bottom right on the video screen), click on audio, and select "away" in this case.

With regard to "33 minutes with absolutely nothing", I may not be able to help with the technical side of that, other than suggesting you try different browsers (including make sure you have the latest version), a different device if you have one, check your internet speed, etc.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Big yella » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:10 pm

Dan wrote:
Big yella wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:

Cheers

For the record Martin doesn’t “get in free” he always buys a season ticket as well as working many many hours for free for OUR football club without getting so much as a thank you half the time. You’re bang out of order having a pop at Martin for this shambles when the guy has got nothing to do with iFollow & has no power to sort anything out. Not one of your best posts yella.

Wow! That is dedication, to buy an Orient season ticket for this one game and to think he has to do it for the other 22 away games as well. Like I said, Wow!

And at no point did I say it was in anyway Martin's fault the monopoly that is ifollow is such a shambles. I commented on his, in my opinion, pathetic and consistent defence of the shambles.

An example, look at the reply above, which basically translates into 'it's something you're doing wrong, not ifollows fault'. So that will be me and everyone else who had problems, firstly problems with getting connected and then with those getting the commentary from a totally different game yesterday.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby Sue » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:21 pm

Actually it is you who is lucky to have received just 2 patient and polite replies to your post. I regret to say that you are bang out of order. There is no doubt whatsoever that iFollow isn't fit for purpose at the moment, but having a go at Martin is outrageously unfair.
Sue
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Dan » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:21 pm

Big yella wrote:
Dan wrote:
Big yella wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:

Cheers

Wow! That is dedication, to buy an Orient season ticket for this one game and to think he has to do it for the other 22 away games as well. Like I said, Wow!

And at no point did I say it was in anyway Martin's fault the monopoly that is ifollow is such a shambles. I commented on his, in my opinion, pathetic and consistent defence of the shambles.

An example, look at the reply above, which basically translates into 'it's something you're doing wrong, not ifollows fault'. So that will be me and everyone else who had problems, firstly problems with getting connected and then with those getting the commentary from a totally different game yesterday.

You sound like a spoilt child with that first paragraph. Where did I say he bought an Orient season ticket?! You’ve lost the plot mate, as clearly a lot of you WERE doing it wrong when people advised how to get the proper commentary which meant people could listen to Martin & Dean.

I normally like your posts on here as we share a similar sense of humour but this time you’ve made yourself look really silly not once, but twice.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:22 am

We were playing at Orient weren’t we?
And I said he got in free.
Which he did.
You piped up and said he’d bought a season ticket.

Now whether or not he buys a season ticket for The Mill or not is irrelevant to his free entry at Orient, so I, admittedly in a sarcastic way, pointed out the difference. In simpler terms for you, he got to watch a behind closed doors game live, whilst the rest of struggled to get a paid for connection from a p1ss poor service that he defends at every turn. But hey, once more it must be mine and everyone else’s fault who had problems. We all must be on the wrong browser (even though I tried three different ones), all our devices must be rammed full and need clearing (even though mine is brand new) and I don’t know how but it must be everyone else’s fault and not ifollows that people got the commentary from a totally different game.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby Kernow » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:04 am

Forget the app. Sign in to mansfield town.net, click on next match. Click on play/watch video and you have a choice of two commentaries. Simples. COYS.
Kernow
Manager
Manager

Postby Sue » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:34 am

I tried that, but no joy. I was using Safari but maybe I should have tried other browsers. Any browser you would recommend, Kernow?
Sue
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby spanishstag » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:48 am

Sue wrote:I tried that, but no joy. I was using Safari but maybe I should have tried other browsers. Any browser you would recommend, Kernow?

I always use chrome or firefox and very rarely have problems if its any help
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum