{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Overseas iFollow subscribers shafted by EFL/NeuLion

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Overseas iFollow subscribers shafted by EFL/NeuLion

Postby Son Of Sherwood » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:31 am

Sorry guys, I know you've paid once to view this game but these clowns are now sticking it to you to have to pay Sky to see it...

copy / paste from Official Website

"Mansfield Town’s hotly-awaited match on Monday evening at home to league leaders Lincoln City will not be available to view on iFollow Stags for fans both in or outside of the UK.

As the match will be shown live on Sky Sports, the viewing of the match is passed on to EFL’s international distributors.
"

https://www.mansfieldtown.net/news/2019 ... e-lincoln/
Endeavoring to persevere since 1965 (8-1 home win against QPR)

Seal it, Larson
Son Of Sherwood
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Re: Overseas iFollow subscribers shafted by EFL/NeuLion

Postby spanishstag » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:25 am

already knew this when i signed up,still brilliant value though already get the full sky sports ,movies bt sports and every premier league game live on a saturday and midweek anyway allfor the princely sum of 15 euros a month ,so i think the only ones being ripped off are the poor buggers in the uk who pay skys ridiculous prices adios amigos :lol:
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:48 am

I’ve paid a fiver for the game today and then it says there’s no match pass for today’s game.

How’s that one work?

Edit - sorted
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:09 am

adamstag wrote:I’ve paid a fiver for the game today and then it says there’s no match pass for today’s game.

How’s that one work?

Edit - sorted

I think I saw on facebook you're out of the country Adam, so all should be straightforward ... providing you don't have a UK address on your iFollow account, and providing you can get a good internet connection.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby adamstag » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:17 am

Haha

I’m not sure if I am or not, my billing doc is obviously in England - do I need to edit this?

Wouldn’t it be able to tell I’m out of the country? Either way, it’s let me paid for it for a fiver so guessing it does know?

Cheers though.
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum