{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Let's Have A Thread About non-league Cheaterfurlough

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Let's Have A Thread About non-league Chesterfield

Postby cassellswasmagic » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:57 pm

Hope they never come back :twisted:
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby Beano » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:12 pm

They really showed their class today, ruining a minutes silence by shouting “sheepsh***ers” at the Wrexham fans.
Beano
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:19 pm

chambta wrote:
Spiritater wrote:Let's all admit it, we pray daily to the Football Gods for another demotion for the sheep bonkers. Would love to see them playing in their massive Boxing Day local derby next season at ALFRETON. :lol:

Looks like it’ll be Notts County. A mild diversion on our road back to (on-field) respectability under a manager who knows what he’s doing.

Haha. What a weasel.

Bet he goes hiding again.

Hilarious.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Iliketrains » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:55 pm

Loads of reports on the Wrexham forum about moronic Spireites fans causing lots of bother inside and outside the ground as well as disrespecting a minutes silence. My God a lot of them really are a total bunch of cretins and i hope they go under. Neanderthal wasters.
Iliketrains
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Mr Grimsdale » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:20 am

Iliketrains wrote:Loads of reports on the Wrexham forum about moronic Spireites fans causing lots of bother inside and outside the ground as well as disrespecting a minutes silence. My God a lot of them really are a total bunch of cretins and i hope they go under. Neanderthal wasters.

576 made the journey to Wales it says, I'm sure there were many among their support who were utterly ashamed. That's the reality of such behaviour, everyone gets tarred.
I always remember Chesterfield fans couldn't get back home quick enough when they came here.
So many times I saw them running up Rosemary Street to get home......... :lol:
Mr Grimsdale
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby yellowstagsfan » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:37 pm

Mr Grimsdale wrote:
Iliketrains wrote:Loads of reports on the Wrexham forum about moronic Spireites fans causing lots of bother inside and outside the ground as well as disrespecting a minutes silence. My God a lot of them really are a total bunch of cretins and i hope they go under. Neanderthal wasters.

576 made the journey to Wales it says, I'm sure there were many among their support who were utterly ashamed. That's the reality of such behaviour, everyone gets tarred.
I always remember Chesterfield fans couldn't get back home quick enough when they came here.
So many times I saw them running up Rosemary Street to get home......... :lol:

In my younger day I used to chase em
yellowstagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:54 pm

See Chumpta has crawled back under his rock.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Blackburn Stag » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:37 pm

Had to have a laugh at the traffic report on Talksport on the way into work this morning, which reported that there was disruption to trains in and out of Cheaterfield "due to a points failure"! :lol:
Blackburn Stag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:37 pm

Blackburn Stag wrote:Had to have a laugh at the traffic report on Talksport on the way into work this morning, which reported that there was disruption to trains in and out of Cheaterfield "due to a points failure"! :lol:

Apparently it's clogged all the way to Meadow Lane. Pundits are saying they've had anhoof of it.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby chambta » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:32 pm

bellwhiff wrote:See Chumpta has crawled back under his rock.

Pipe down jizzmop.
chambta
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:58 pm

chambta wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:See Chumpta has crawled back under his rock.

Pipe down jizzmop.

Now, now you two!
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby DE STAG » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:14 pm

chambta wrote:
Spiritater wrote:Let's all admit it, we pray daily to the Football Gods for another demotion for the sheep bonkers. Would love to see them playing in their massive Boxing Day local derby next season at ALFRETON. :lol:

Looks like it’ll be Notts County. A mild diversion on our road back to (on-field) respectability under a manager who knows what he’s doing.

Now that's hilarious, if on-field respectability is struggling in the non-league then well done to him - speaks volumes of your aspirations. Notts and the Cheats have delivered some comedy gold this last 12 months, please don't stop.
DE STAG
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby chambta » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:00 pm

DE STAG wrote:
chambta wrote:

Now that's hilarious, if on-field respectability is struggling in the non-league then well done to him - speaks volumes of your aspirations. Notts and the Cheats have delivered some comedy gold this last 12 months, please don't stop.

It’s more hilarious that you were whooshed.

Respectability is the return to the FL which in all likelihood Sheridan will deliver in 14 months time.
chambta
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby The One » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:03 pm

chambta wrote:
DE STAG wrote:
chambta wrote:

Respectability is the return to the FL which in all likelihood Sheridan will deliver in 14 months

time.

Keep dreaming, see you in 5 years maybe
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby DE STAG » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:28 pm

chambta wrote:
DE STAG wrote:
chambta wrote:

Respectability is the return to the FL which in all likelihood Sheridan will deliver in 14 months time.

:hysteria:
DE STAG
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby yorkshire stag » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:29 pm

lol you are non league, good couldn’t have happened to a nicer club
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Rob » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:53 pm

chambta wrote:
DE STAG wrote:
chambta wrote:

Yes it's so very easy to get out of the National League, your complete and utter arrogance is incredible!
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby Stags 2002 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:01 am

Rob wrote:
chambta wrote:
DE STAG wrote:
chambta wrote:

Yes it's so very easy to get out of the National League, your complete and utter arrogance is incredible!

To be fair Rob before Sheridan came in they were proving it is..... through the trap door. :hysteria:

As you say the arrogance is incredible.
Stags 2002
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:55 am

the Cheats are the new LUscum of non league lol
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:59 am

You can tell this is a man who does not regularly attend matches. Anyone that went to see MTFC in the conference on a regular basis could have told you that money alone will not guarantee the league title and a return to the promised land. The whole club and supporters have to be correct and aligned for what is a mammoth effort. You also need a good slice of luck for the on field decisions that are often wrong.

If money alone gained success, County would be in league one next year and Luton would only have had one season in the hell pit.
Wind your neck in Chumpty and get used to conference football for a few seasons yet. Remember when County come down, you won't be the biggest fish in the pond.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby jpstags » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:12 am

Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:You can tell this is a man who does not regularly attend matches. Anyone that went to see MTFC in the conference on a regular basis could have told you that money alone will not guarantee the league title and a return to the promised land. The whole club and supporters have to be correct and aligned for what is a mammoth effort. You also need a good slice of luck for the on field decisions that are often wrong.

If money alone gained success, County would be in league one next year and Luton would only have had one season in the hell pit.
Wind your neck in Chumpty and get used to conference football for a few seasons yet. Remember when County come down, you won't be the biggest fish in the pond.

Please don't flatter them, Leyton Orient are a far bigger club, as are Wrexham.
jpstags
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:39 am

jpstags wrote:
Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:You can tell this is a man who does not regularly attend matches. Anyone that went to see MTFC in the conference on a regular basis could have told you that money alone will not guarantee the league title and a return to the promised land. The whole club and supporters have to be correct and aligned for what is a mammoth effort. You also need a good slice of luck for the on field decisions that are often wrong.

Please don't flatter them, Leyton Orient are a far bigger club, as are Wrexham.

Sorry but I can't agree with that particularly in the case of Wrexham who have been down there for in excess of 10 seasons now. I don't think the conference is as strong as when we were down there but it's still tough to get out.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:34 am

let’s have it right

that league is tough, very tough and i would only really wish it on one team
& as if my magic there they sit
love it every week having to search the pit of misery haa haaaa
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby DazMondo » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:02 am

Stockport will be a bigger club as well, if they get promoted. Even if Sheridan does manage to make them competitive next season, they will be amongst 8 or 9 teams fighting it out to return to the league.
And in my experience they never put up a fight, they resort to cheating.
I can see them being down there for at least 3 seasons.
I however, hope it's FOREVER.
Just saying.....
Why do the two football teams I support always let me down.
DazMondo
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby eggy » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:14 am

chambta wrote:
DE STAG wrote:
chambta wrote:

I doubt you’ll even be challenging the top 7 next season.
eggy
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum