{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Fernando Forestieri Arrest Warrant

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Fernando Forestieri Arrest Warrant

Postby Chris M » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:44 pm

Sheffield Wednesday striker Fernando Forestieri has arrest warrant issued against him after failing to attend Mansfield Magistrates Court today to face racial aggravated harassment charge, following pre season game on July 24th at Field Mill.
Last edited by Chris M on Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris M
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Re: Fernando Forestieri Arrest Warrant

Postby yellowstagsfan » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:56 pm

Chris M wrote:Sheffield Wednesday striker has arrest warrant issued after failing to attend Mansfield Magistrates Court today to face racial aggravated harassment.

Lock him up and throw away the key
yellowstagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby x-type » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:36 pm

According to Wednesday’s site he’s due to have knee surgery, and could be out for up to 3 months.
x-type
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby bellwhiff » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:41 pm

Thinks he’s well and truly above the law. Nasty little Hand Shandy Merchant.

Lock hiim up.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:41 pm

Wendy fans can't seem to grasp that the punch up was dealt with by the FA and the alleged racist abuse by the police.

At least by not turning up the clown has committed another offence.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:16 pm

Sneag wrote:Wendy fans can't seem to grasp that the punch up was dealt with by the FA and the alleged racist abuse by the police.

Yorkshire folk mate, be surprised they’ve the internet.

As for FF he was a dick, made an idiot of himself and it was completely understandable we’d react.

Apparently Wednesday fans don’t want the club to play us again. We’ll just stick to Sheffield united, the ones that win things and aren’t raspberries.
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby stagmanrob » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:18 pm

Forestieri is at large?

Surely if he is at Wens-deh though, they'd have to amend the headline to "Forestieri at MASSIVE" :lol:
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:30 pm

"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Tess Tickle » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:42 pm

From a Wednesday mate , "He's not in the country"
Tess Tickle
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:44 pm

Tess Tickle wrote:From a Wednesday mate , "He's not in the country"

In that case he will hopefully be arrested at the airport when he returns. A night in the cells will do him good.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Tess Tickle » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:51 pm

Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:

In that case he will hopefully be arrested at the airport when he returns. A night in the cells will do him good.

Let's hope so
Tess Tickle
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Son Of Sherwood » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:23 pm

Endeavoring to persevere since 1965 (8-1 home win against QPR)

Seal it, Larson
Son Of Sherwood
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby HU7stag » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:42 pm

Racist raspberry, keep running.
HU7stag
Manager
Manager

Postby scotsstag » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:50 pm

Might not come back!
Wonder what the arrangements for extradition will be after brexit?
scotsstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Rob » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:53 pm

adamstag wrote:
Sneag wrote:Wendy fans can't seem to grasp that the punch up was dealt with by the FA and the alleged racist abuse by the police.

As for FF he was a dick, made an idiot of himself and it was completely understandable we’d react.

Apparently Wednesday fans don’t want the club to play us again. We’ll just stick to Sheffield united, the ones that win things and aren’t raspberries.

I absolutely don't think we should play them again, given one of their players has been charged by the Police for racially abusing one of our players. I think that is more than enough to look elsewhere for home friendly opponents. Derby was a good game, Forest would probably send a strong team here (esp if we go up) and if County go down we could play them and Chesterfield as our non-league warm up games :lol: :lol:
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:56 pm

Rob wrote:
adamstag wrote:

I absolutely don't think we should play them again, given one of their players has been charged by the Police for racially abusing one of our players. I think that is more than enough to look elsewhere for home friendly opponents. Derby was a good game, Forest would probably send a strong team here (esp if we go up) and if County go down we could play them and Chesterfield as our non-league warm up games :lol: :lol:

How many does Stavely's ground hold? ;) :lol:
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby BELSE » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:24 pm

Don,t no what Stavley hold only 2 mins from me :coys:
BELSE
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby BELSE » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:26 pm

Don,t no what Stavely hold only 2 mins from me :coys:
BELSE
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby tmwilson » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:16 pm

Although it's not a laughing matter for us or Wednesday there are some cracking comments, pictures and videos on Twitter .
Wednesday were taking the pee out of us when it first happened but now all the Country are taking the pee out of them and their player .
tmwilson
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:53 pm

Mr Forestieri has shown his true colours and caused Sheffield Wednesday a hell of a lot of problems.

Firstly, his actions incited a good old fashioned Sunday League ‘Coming together of players’ at the final whistle causing his employer to be fined.

Secondly, he proved himself to be an odious oik of the lowest order by alledged racist abuse (I say alledged as this has yet to be proven in a court of law though as soon as KP takes the witness stand it will be an example of ‘Case proven your Honour, take him down’. This is costing you, I and every other tax paying hard earned money as he is not man enough to stand up and be counted. (Unlike my friends when I was about to be crucified - the film was on this Christmas did anyone see it?)

Thirdly, he caused his club to back him as would all clubs back their players as first the allegations are made. This is due in part to finances ie suspending a better player in a results driven business. At best this is a loss of reputation and at worst SWFC will lose sponsors and accrue a reputation that is not deserved.

Fourthly, any relationship between ourselves and Wednesday have been damaged. Hopefully when this all comes out in the wash this can be resolved. We have to loan players and sign players from somewhere and I don’t think since ‘The Scottish One left’ we are club that wants to be known as having a siege mentality. (Yes, I know Dave was the Manager at the game but this is a long term view).

Fifth, if found guilty will the club take a stand by sacking him and pursue him through the courts for financial recompense? I hope so as Roman Ambrovich has had the plums to deal with a player so far (coke head Mutu).

Sixth, as a fellow Roman / Italian he has shamed our great empire and I would willingly throw him to the lions.

Have Wednesday issued a statement yet?
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:56 pm

scotsstag wrote:

Might not come back!
Wonder what the arrangements for extradition will be after brexit?

How about ‘forced rendition’ in the back of private CIA jet. Just let the crazy old man Donald Trump think that Forestieri is a Mexican sympathiser and hey presto, before you can say waterboarding, Fernando will be back in Britain.
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:22 pm

I am Spartacus wrote:Sixth, as a fellow Roman / Italian he has shamed our great empire and I would willingly throw him to the lions.

I thought you were from Thrace?
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:46 pm

Sneag wrote:
I am Spartacus wrote:Sixth, as a fellow Roman / Italian he has shamed our great empire and I would willingly throw him to the lions.

He's only a Topius Clubius plastic Thracian.
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby Foresttownstag » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:16 am

I am Spartacus wrote:Mr Forestieri has shown his true colours and caused Sheffield Wednesday a hell of a lot of problems.

Firstly, his actions incited a good old fashioned Sunday League ‘Coming together of players’ at the final whistle causing his employer to be fined.

Secondly, he proved himself to be an odious oik of the lowest order by alledged racist abuse (I say alledged as this has yet to be proven in a court of law though as soon as KP takes the witness stand it will be an example of ‘Case proven your Honour, take him down’. This is costing you, I and every other tax paying hard earned money as he is not man enough to stand up and be counted. (Unlike my friends when I was about to be crucified - the film was on this Christmas did anyone see it?)

Thirdly, he caused his club to back him as would all clubs back their players as first the allegations are made. This is due in part to finances ie suspending a better player in a results driven business. At best this is a loss of reputation and at worst SWFC will lose sponsors and accrue a reputation that is not deserved.

Fourthly, any relationship between ourselves and Wednesday have been damaged. Hopefully when this all comes out in the wash this can be resolved. We have to loan players and sign players from somewhere and I don’t think since ‘The Scottish One left’ we are club that wants to be known as having a siege mentality. (Yes, I know Dave was the Manager at the game but this is a long term view).

Fifth, if found guilty will the club take a stand by sacking him and pursue him through the courts for financial recompense? I hope so as Roman Ambrovich has had the plums to deal with a player so far (coke head Mutu).

Sixth, as a fellow Roman / Italian he has shamed our great empire and I would willingly throw him to the lions.

Nicely put Judge Rinder
Foresttownstag
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:37 am

Big yella wrote:
Sneag wrote:

He's only a Topius Clubius plastic Thracian.

Thracian through and through - though a bit like all those that were born in Sutton's King Mill Hospital but claim they are from Mansfield.
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Next

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum