{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Neal Bishop

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Neal Bishop

Postby Big yella » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:37 pm

stagsfan6493 wrote:
Dan wrote:
SINA STAG wrote:I thought he's been the best signing we've done all season.....

Reminds me of Geoge Foster commands his area of the pitch well supports players going forward and defending....

I've known Bish for a few years and I said on here and twitter that he will turn out to be our best signing & end up being player of the season. A few on here scoffed at that mainly because of his age, but you don't have a career like he has if you've got nothing about you. What he may lack in his legs he will make up for in his brain & his experience and you can't teach that. I kept asking him to sign for us when he was released by Scunny (which was a mistake & most of their fans were gutted). The way he was treated by Notts County was a disgrace & I'm glad he went on to bigger & better things after that.

Not only is he an extremely professional person & footballer he is a top bloke as well. Look at what he did the last time he played in League Two. He'll do the same for us as well.

It’s a shame he didn’t sign for us last season! We would probably be a league 1 club right now!

That's where the brain part of the equation comes in, he did want to play for Jabba.
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:46 am

Big yella wrote:
stagsfan6493 wrote:
Dan wrote:

Reminds me of Geoge Foster commands his area of the pitch well supports players going forward and defending....

I've known Bish for a few years and I said on here and twitter that he will turn out to be our best signing & end up being player of the season. A few on here scoffed at that mainly because of his age, but you don't have a career like he has if you've got nothing about you. What he may lack in his legs he will make up for in his brain & his experience and you can't teach that. I kept asking him to sign for us when he was released by Scunny (which was a mistake & most of their fans were gutted). The way he was treated by Notts County was a disgrace & I'm glad he went on to bigger & better things after that.

Not only is he an extremely professional person & footballer he is a top bloke as well. Look at what he did the last time he played in League Two. He'll do the same for us as well.

It’s a shame he didn’t sign for us last season! We would probably be a league 1 club right now!

That's where the brain part of the equation comes in, he did want to play for Jabba.

Wrong!

was all set to sign for us last season, however Scunnys replacement didn’t sign so they offered him a new one year deal on good money, so we had to wait a season .
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:16 am

yorkshire stag wrote:
Big yella wrote:
stagsfan6493 wrote:
Dan wrote:

Wrong!

was all set to sign for us last season, however Scunnys replacement didn’t sign so they offered him a new one year deal on good money, so we had to wait a season .

It was only meant as a tounge in cheek dig at Jabba. Not a history lesson. Jesus.
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum