{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Pearce

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Pearce

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:15 am

David Flitcroft’s Sally Army!
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby RudyDude » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:20 am

EdwinstoweStag wrote:David Flitcroft’s Sally Army!

Haha, brilliant Edders. Always very quick lol

:D :mtfc: :mtfc: :D
BLACK LIVES MATTER so I applaud players 'taking a knee'
RudyDude
First Team
First Team

Postby bellwhiff » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:20 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:I've got mates who have made racist comments in the past too. Shall I draw up a list, bug some phones, covertly record some conversations and hand any evidence over to the authorities?

That'll be a blast and make everything right.

Two wrongs don’t make a right. The comments are racist from his brother.

I agree Belly but Pearcey isn't his brother. That's what I'm getting at; as in my mates aren't me.

I don’t disagree at all and it isn’t club related what his brother said. I have tweeted the lizard and challenged him. I await a reply.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Foxy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:15 am

RudyDude wrote:Apologies for interrupting the alternative thread of this discussion but I had the idea of using my suggested song of 'Onward Krystian's Soldiers' for whoever scores, viz,

Onward Krystian's Soldiers
Marching as to war
In comes one of those teasers
And Walker nips in to score

:mtfc: :D :mtfc:

sacrilege
noun
violation or misuse of what is regarded as sacred.
Foxy
Manager
Manager

Postby RudyDude » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:48 am

Foxy wrote:
RudyDude wrote:Apologies for interrupting the alternative thread of this discussion but I had the idea of using my suggested song of 'Onward Krystian's Soldiers' for whoever scores, viz,

Onward Krystian's Soldiers
Marching as to war
In comes one of those teasers
And Walker nips in to score

:mtfc: :D :mtfc:

sacrilege
noun
violation or misuse of what is regarded as sacred.

Ironic really that I've been ticked off for supposedly violating a rule about what should not be posted on here

:mtfc:
BLACK LIVES MATTER so I applaud players 'taking a knee'
RudyDude
First Team
First Team

Postby Foxy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:52 am

"In comes one of those teasers" made me laugh though Rudy. Given that the next line is practically written for you.

"With the cross from Ceeee Jay"

But We'd better hand this one over to Vicar Jeremiah for his ecclesiastical approval I think.

Rudy we live in times where you have to be very careful about what you say now in case people get mardy. There could be very devout Christians in the crowd.

By the way do we still have a Club Chaplain?
Foxy
Manager
Manager

Postby stags4eva » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:37 am

How good was that flick on for Walkers goal by the way!
stags4eva
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby MutinyOnTheCounty » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:58 pm

stags4eva wrote:How good was that flick on for Walkers goal by the way!

Totally unMansfield-esque! :P

I was well impressed with that, although i had to watch the highlights 3 times to be sure it was deliberate ;)

For an opening game to the season it was more than i'd hoped for. Still some big areas to improve on as there were a few times we were carved open at the back, but i guess that might be more our style given the way DF wants us playing. But overall the team looks fitter, more composed, better organised and happier working as a unit.

I can't remember an opening game with so much promise, though that might be a few post-match shandies still clouding my judgement :D
If i look in pain it's because i'm thinking
MutinyOnTheCounty
Manager
Manager

Postby Bridgford Stag » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:21 pm

MutinyOnTheCounty wrote:
stags4eva wrote:How good was that flick on for Walkers goal by the way!

Totally unMansfield-esque! :P

I was well impressed with that, although i had to watch the highlights 3 times to be sure it was deliberate ;)

For an opening game to the season it was more than i'd hoped for. Still some big areas to improve on as there were a few times we were carved open at the back, but i guess that might be more our style given the way DF wants us playing. But overall the team looks fitter, more composed, better organised and happier working as a unit.

I can't remember an opening game with so much promise, though that might be a few post-match shandies still clouding my judgement :D

Another post I agree with!

Thought Newport could have had a goal or two - bad finishing and a couple of good saves from Logan.

Did look at Pearcy over the game....an occasional miskick but overall I thought he (and Preston) did well. Really glad he's got a game under his belt! Hope he really does move on.....we need him. I'm sure Flits is putting that supportive arm around him.
Bridgford Stag
First Team
First Team

Postby part time pete » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:02 pm

Foxy wrote:"In comes one of those teasers" made me laugh though Rudy. Given that the next line is practically written for you.

But We'd better hand this one over to Vicar Jeremiah for his ecclesiastical approval I think.

Rudy we live in times where you have to be very careful about what you say now in case people get mardy. There could be very devout Christians in the crowd.

I think the vicar has changed jobs again and is now a chimney sweep.
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby Forever Optimistic » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:44 pm

Foxy wrote:"In comes one of those teasers" made me laugh though Rudy. Given that the next line is practically written for you.

I think we have Foxy. When we went for our mugshots for STs there was a vicar there with a MTFC security pass on :D
Fatty played us good and proper
Forever Optimistic
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum