{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

tickets for Bradford away game

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: tickets for Bradford away game

Postby Bradders » Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:50 am

part time pete wrote:Buying on line and picking up a ticket before entering the ground isn’t much of a hurdle as the ticket for example at Hartlepool was actually waiting for us with the turnstile operator.

This is just the sort of thing. I don't fancy going all the way to the ground and potentially queuing at a ticket office round the other side, only to find out that on this occasion the ticket is at the turnstile. Next time iit hasn't
arrived at all, and after that it's at the ticket office.
I'm not saying that it's the only thing stopping me travelling any more, but it's one of many.

I'm used to going to events regularly, and I get a ticket at home, in minutes, after choosing exactly the right seat. On arrival at the venue, I just go in through the main doors. No police, stewards are low key.
Seats are generally fairly comfortable, and you don't get drunks standing in front of you so you can't see. Football is very different.
Bradders
Manager
Manager

Postby Billy the fish » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:06 am

Adult ticket available and bus seat if any takers
Billy the fish
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:46 am

:)

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:46 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote::)

what a forward thinking idea, well done BCFC
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Rob » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:27 pm

For some reason our tickets weren't at the turnstile today and our names weren't on the list. Happily a very helpful steward sorted us out after I showed him our receipt. Poor from MTFC, we bought the tickets over a week ago.
Rob
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum