{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Pubs for Wembley

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Pubs for Wembley

Postby Stonegate Stag » Thu May 26, 2022 9:22 am

Hi all unfortunately I will not be able to go to the playoff final as to work, however I could help arrange a pub for the Stags supporters going into London for the match as I work for Stonegate Pubs.

I have already arranged a number of fans travelling into Kings Cross to use Sports Bar & Grill, Farringdon as a meet up point. https://www.sportsbarandgrill.co.uk/farringdon

I am more than happy to extend this offer to any other groups or fans that might be travelling into Kings Cross or can offer alternative venues within London if needed?

If you are looking for space at Sports Bar & Grill, Farringdon on Saturday, reply to this message with name and group size and rough time of arrival and I will save the space for you without any deposit or upfront charge.

Just reply to this message and I will reply asap.

Come on you Stags
Stonegate Stag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Pubs for Wembley

Postby Pitkin » Thu May 26, 2022 11:41 am

Is it near KX? Might drop in for one
Pitkin
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Stonegate Stag » Thu May 26, 2022 12:53 pm

4 minutes on the metropolitan line into Farringdon from KX

19-25 Cowcross Street, Farringdon London - Farringdon, EC1M 6DQ
Stonegate Stag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby arsene wengers coat » Thu May 26, 2022 5:51 pm

Stonegate Stag wrote:Hi all unfortunately I will not be able to go to the playoff final as to work, however I could help arrange a pub for the Stags supporters going into London for the match as I work for Stonegate Pubs.

I have already arranged a number of fans travelling into Kings Cross to use Sports Bar & Grill, Farringdon as a meet up point. https://www.sportsbarandgrill.co.uk/farringdon

I am more than happy to extend this offer to any other groups or fans that might be travelling into Kings Cross or can offer alternative venues within London if needed?

If you are looking for space at Sports Bar & Grill, Farringdon on Saturday, reply to this message with name and group size and rough time of arrival and I will save the space for you without any deposit or upfront charge.

Just reply to this message and I will reply asap.

Come on you Stags

Hi mate. I know your pub well. Can I book a table for 8 please. Maybe get a coupe of pitches of lager and some burgers laid on too. I'll pay for the extras. Table from 12/12.30 would be great. Let me.know if this works. Thanks.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby Tre Cool » Thu May 26, 2022 8:35 pm

If anyone is in the Farringdon area I also recommend the Griffin.
Open all day, cheap drinks....
If you know, you know!
Tre Cool
First Team
First Team

Postby wayno cordiniho » Thu May 26, 2022 9:59 pm

Tre Cool wrote:If anyone is in the Farringdon area I also recommend the Griffin.
If you know, you know!

;)
wayno cordiniho
Manager
Manager

Postby Ridge » Fri May 27, 2022 8:28 am

Tre Cool wrote:If anyone is in the Farringdon area I also recommend the Griffin.
If you know, you know!

Don't forget a pocket full of £1 coins!
Ridge
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby w12stag » Fri May 27, 2022 3:02 pm

Anybody arriving at St. Pancras, Millers bar junction of Caledonian rd & Caledonia St.five minutes from St Pancras not a bad shout. Then Met. line direct to Wembley. Also a 'Spoons in St. P. itself, doen the escalator, u turn, then swing right. Enjoy
w12stag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum