{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Number of season tickets

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Number of season tickets

Postby Martin Shaw » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:35 pm

"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Re: Number of season tickets

Postby Martin Shaw » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:36 pm

"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Amberheart » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:46 am

Excellent !
KTF !
Amberheart
Manager
Manager

Postby stag324 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:05 am

I for one took up the offer and really enjoying back, week in week out.

The club now needs to start pulling together an incentive for people in the coming months, to sign up for next season.

The commercial team really need to get a hold of this opportunity to maximise the current positivity around the club and its extended services in the community
stag324
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby georgefostersbeard » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:22 am

stag324 wrote:I for one took up the offer and really enjoying back, week in week out.

The club now needs to start pulling together an incentive for people in the coming months, to sign up for next season.

The commercial team really need to get a hold of this opportunity to maximise the current positivity around the club and its extended services in the community

I agree, my son was always going to be cursed with being a Stags fan but one of his early games was going with this Grandpa with a kids for a quid ticket through school when we were away for a weekend. I do think that it might bring in old fans who bring children or grandchildren as well as creating fans of the future. We have to be mindful that Forest appear to be on another wave and we don't want to be losing kids to supporting them. Ticket offers for seats in the QLE should be something we could sort quickly

I also look at what other clubs have done in the past around season tickets for kids or families and think we could do something innovative there.
For me, I would look to offer a family / parent and child season ticket with a minimal amount for the child's seat. Many of them will get something from the kiosk during the game which keeps money coming into the club.
"Jobsworth authoritarian apologist" - HitchcocksShins
georgefostersbeard
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:24 am

I know a couple who didnt get one this year who were regulars, who will be back next season also. Hoping we can break 3k.
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby Cockney Stag » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:29 am

georgefostersbeard wrote:For me, I would look to offer a family / parent and child season ticket with a minimal amount for the child's seat. Many of them will get something from the kiosk during the game which keeps money coming into the club.

That's if they are open and don't run out of food and beer! ;)
Cockney Stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby m1cksut » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:05 pm

Cockney Stag wrote:
georgefostersbeard wrote:For me, I would look to offer a family / parent and child season ticket with a minimal amount for the child's seat. Many of them will get something from the kiosk during the game which keeps money coming into the club.

even kids in mansfield shouldnt drink beer at football matches.
my one regret is...i have no regrets!
m1cksut
Manager
Manager

Postby zod » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:02 pm

m1cksut wrote:
Cockney Stag wrote:

even kids in mansfield shouldnt drink beer at football matches.

They normally have a couple of pints before and after.
zod
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum