{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Nigel Clough Crawley post-match

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Nigel Clough Crawley post-match

Postby eggy » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:52 pm

eggy
Manager
Manager

Re: Nigel Clough Crawley post-match

Postby eggy » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:02 pm

eggy
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:09 pm

Wonder whats wrong with Stevo ?
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Stoney » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:13 pm

Is Stevo okay?
Stoney
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:20 pm

Wonder what’s wrong with Nigel? He didn’t seem well either. He sounded awful and having had a real bad bout of covid myself in the last few weeks I hope he hasn’t got it. Hope Stevo hasn’t either!!!
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:26 pm

cassellswasmagic wrote:Wonder what’s wrong with Nigel? He didn’t seem well either. He sounded awful and having had a real bad bout of covid myself in the last few weeks I hope he hasn’t got it. Hope Stevo hasn’t either!!!

Well I hope you’re better soon and I hope none of the manager or Stevo have it. It’s the reason I wasn’t there today. My ex wife had pneumonia and broke a rib coughing and now has tested positive so my daughter went to take her some stuff and I babysat.

Get well soon
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:51 pm

cassellswasmagic wrote:Wonder what’s wrong with Nigel? He didn’t seem well either. He sounded awful and having had a real bad bout of covid myself in the last few weeks I hope he hasn’t got it. Hope Stevo hasn’t either!!!

Stevo has a poorly eye. Not Covid.

Nigel Clough has a cold.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby cassellswasmagic » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:44 pm

bellwhiff wrote:

Well I hope you’re better soon and I hope none of the manager or Stevo have it. It’s the reason I wasn’t there today. My ex wife had pneumonia and broke a rib coughing and now has tested positive so my daughter went to take her some stuff and I babysat.

Get well soon

Thanks mate.
It’s taken 3 weeks to get something like back to normal. Got scary at one point, but won’t bore you with details. Hope your Ex is ok.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:45 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:

Stevo has a poorly eye. Not Covid.

Nigel Clough has a cold.

Good that they haven’t got it.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby Rob » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:49 pm

Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:02 pm

What has George Francomb been drinking if he thinks we only had two chances?

The man is deluded if he thinks they were unlucky to lose. Maybe he should watch the match back and reconsider his words.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby bear 73 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:03 pm

Clough had me worried with his cough its good news its not covid,
bear 73
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:02 pm

Nigel Clough told Craig Priest for Mansfield 103.2

(about the players on four yellow cards): "Unfortunately the other one was Oli Hawkins and he managed to get himself booked. We thought he (Hawkins) wouldn't get booked by going up front. So he misses the Carlisle game.

(on Hawkins): "There's very few players who can flick between centre half and centre forward with the ease that he does.

(on the formation change): "Our away form hasn't been good enough, created enough chances, scored enough goals. So we thought let's try and get two up front. The way we play we should be dominating games more, and we've not been doing that like the end of last season.

"We've deliberated for three days ever since Tuesday night. We didn't completely make up our minds until about 1.00 o'clock today. It's always a risk trying a new formation, we hadn't worked on it really this week.

"We've got the centre halves to do it, we've got the wing-backs.

"That was the other reason we set out the formation today, having lost on Tuesday, we wanted to get the three points today.

"The players are going out for a beer tonight which they thoroughly deserve. We've got a clear week now. It was a great incentive for them when you're going out after a game to get the three points!

"It makes everybody's weekend better.

"(The fans were) brilliant. It was great that Oatesey scored the winner in front of them."
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum