{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Tyrese Sinclair

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Tyrese Sinclair

Postby mousemousemouse » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:18 pm

Just want to say that I think there’s not only a great player here, but also someone that could become a bit of a club legend.

Seems to be tweeting very fan related content.
mousemousemouse
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Tyrese Sinclair

Postby Spiritater » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:22 am

If Ty produces the goods next season he'll probably be snapped up by a Championship club. Legendary status is hard to acquire for us. He's gonna get it if he acheives somat wi t'club like Chrissy G or Greeny or he could score a goal to KO t'sheep in the first round proper of the FA Cup :D
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby ParisStag » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:00 am

I think the signs are good with Ty. He has been great since coming in and his confidence will be sky high. I think the club have handled him perfectly really, giving him gradually more game time and a new contract. I think he'll be chomping at the bit for next season.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby kevin kents tasce » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:04 am

I never thought he looked ready when he was playing in the midfield and wide areas, but he has looked genuinely ready for league 2 as a forward. He’s already better than Reid.

He’s a real prospect and I’m looking forward to seeing him get even better over the next season or two
Everything Is Borrowed
kevin kents tasce
Manager
Manager

Postby ParisStag » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:42 am

I think that while there are things he can (and undoubtedly will) develop and improve on, such as decisions and shooting, you can already see that he's going to be a star. Almost every touch seems to be good. The ball is always under control and he has great balance.

Those are thing that scouts will be looking at, as they know they can develop the rest. I think there's every chance he'll have a good season up front and bag 10-15 goals, and a Championship or even a Prem side will pay good money for him. Best young prospect we've had since Lawrence.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:49 am

He’s also a really nice lad which counts for a lot these days.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:13 am

Spiritater wrote:If Ty produces the goods next season he'll probably be snapped up by a Championship club. Legendary status is hard to acquire for us. He's gonna get it if he acheives somat wi t'club like Chrissy G or Greeny or he could score a goal to KO t'sheep in the first round proper of the FA Cup :D

They have to get there first. ;)
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby Birminghamstag10 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:31 pm

remember seeing him in a youth preseason friendly at Redditch Utd about 2/3 seasons ago. He was so heads and shoulders above the rest of kids, and gave the Redditch men a run around. Knowles played too along with Ali Smith.

Fingers crossed it's a great season for Ty and MTFC next term.
Birminghamstag10
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:24 pm

his old man has set his path & it’s going to plan, keep going young un
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkstag » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:50 pm

A great prospect...clearly a confident boy who I think fits perfectly into a front 3
yorkstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Jimstag » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:40 am

He looks a good signing, I thought he’d get more time earlier in the season as he looked like one of our few creative players left in Pre-season. Glad he’s getting his chance, he’ll have ups and downs due to his age but I already think he’s pushed ahead of Reid.
Jimstag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby chip63 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:14 am

He's done what Maynard should of done, impress from the bench and make it very difficult to keep out when you get the chance to start.
Didn't Maynard say to Clough that Sinclair would not of been given the chance to start if he'd stayed.

Only seen him in one full game against Newport and was very impressed with all aspects of his game.
chip63
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:38 am

chip63 wrote:He's done what Maynard should of done, impress from the bench and make it very difficult to keep out when you get the chance to start.
Didn't Maynard say to Clough that Sinclair would not of been given the chance to start if he'd stayed.

Only seen him in one full game against Newport and was very impressed with all aspects of his game.

Not sure you can that Chip, he’s only really made an impact since he’s been given the opportunity to start.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby ParisStag » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:41 am

Jimstag wrote:He looks a good signing, I thought he’d get more time earlier in the season as he looked like one of our few creative players left in Pre-season. Glad he’s getting his chance, he’ll have ups and downs due to his age but I already think he’s pushed ahead of Reid.

He'll start next season, guaranteed. Would be great if Jimmy Goals was alongside him in the front 3.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:58 am

ParisStag wrote:
Jimstag wrote:He looks a good signing, I thought he’d get more time earlier in the season as he looked like one of our few creative players left in Pre-season. Glad he’s getting his chance, he’ll have ups and downs due to his age but I already think he’s pushed ahead of Reid.

He'll start next season, guaranteed. Would be great if Jimmy Goals was alongside him in the front 3.

Hope not. We need two experienced strikers
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:34 am

The One wrote:
ParisStag wrote:

Hope not. We need two experienced strikers

It would be nice to have Sinclair, Law and Knowles in and around the first team next season.

The investment in the youth setup finally paying off.
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby bear 73 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:50 am

Time and attitude followed by patience will determine his future, he has shown the talent is there and seems to be doing the right things.
It could be a blessing Clough coming to the club a manager who is not afraid to give youth a chance, lets hope we have our class of 2021/22 on the horizon.
bear 73
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Wed May 26, 2021 3:43 pm

:) I do like it ;)

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum