{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

season ticket holders to receive new "third shirt"

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: season ticket holders to receive new "third shirt"

Postby bellwhiff » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:53 pm

bear 73 wrote:
sw19stag wrote:
bear 73 wrote:
Torrystag wrote:
bear 73 wrote:A nice touch and our season ticket holders should wear them with pride for they have deserved the gratitude shown by the club, they are the backbone that the rest of us admire,
Most of us cannot get to every home game, but we know how special these fans are, i know i took pride when i had one .

Pass me the sick bucket

Its a shame someone expressing the value of season tickets holders, makes you sick, it just shows your mental attitude is not supportive but confrontational, and perhaps gunning for a
argument , in spite of Martins request not to, poor old broomo all that football knowledge wasted on internet trolls.
Please never admit to following Mansfield Town it downgrades the place, ,and clearly while broomo respects this forum you dont

Oh please, give it a rest will you? Your patronisingly sanctimonious baloney is making me feel ill as well.
Who the hell are you anyway?? Give us all a break from your moralising lectures, they're condescending, boring, and quite frankly nauseating.[/quote
Wow what a mouthful, please get better soon, who am i, a guy who follows football and like many more will watch Mansfield try to progress up the football ladder.
Lectures to many are opinions to others, , while boring , they have certainly woke you up,
And if reading a forum is nauseating, then you must stop eating, this will settle your stomach.

Make no sense you don’t
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby ST4GS » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:08 pm

Gazmoose82 wrote:
fox in the box wrote:Do our loyal IPTV subscribers get one?...

No but we should :D

In all seriousness thou shirt looks nice...better than the current away shirt imo
Do people who have had a season ticket for 30 out of the last 31 years also qualify :lol: :lol:
First match : 04.01.1975 home v Cambridge Utd F.A.Cup 3rd Round 1-0 Clarke
ST4GS
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:08 am

"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:15 am

;)