{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

season ticket holders to receive new "third shirt"

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

season ticket holders to receive new "third shirt"

Postby Martin Shaw » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:28 am

It is imperative for season ticket holders to contact our ticket office for the below purposes:

A) To confirm the spelling of your full name, which will be engrained onto each shirt
B) To select your desired shirt size

Please e-mail the above to: ticketoffice@mansfieldtown.net by 5pm on Wednesday 21 April. The club cannot accept confirmations after this time due to external production deadlines.

Season ticket holders who do not have email access can either telephone the club (01623 482 482, option 1) or call into the ticket office in person (from Monday 12 April) on the following days and times up until the aforementioned deadline:

Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 11am to 3pm.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Re: season ticket holders to receive new "third shirt"

Postby Beano » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:31 am

Nice gesture by the club, and looks a decent shirt :thumbup:
Beano
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:39 am

I like that shirt. Takes me back to when I first saw Stags.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Jimstag » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:57 am

Great gesture, more than I was expecting.

Looking forward to seeing season ticket prices and plans for next year. Hopefully we’ll get in a game in 2021!
Jimstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Birminghamstag10 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:24 am

Lovely gesture and a really nice shirt too.

Should the date under the badge not be 2020/21? If it's the names of those who had season tickets for then, then surely that should be the date rather than 2021/22 (next season)......?
Birminghamstag10
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby bear 73 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:28 am

A nice touch and our season ticket holders should wear them with pride for they have deserved the gratitude shown by the club, they are the backbone that the rest of us admire,
Most of us cannot get to every home game, but we know how special these fans are, i know i took pride when i had one .
bear 73
Manager
Manager

Postby fox in the box » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:32 am

Do our loyal IPTV subscribers get one?...
fox in the box
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Hjeldefan » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:15 am

Brilliant gesture :coys:
Hjeldefan
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:41 am

Well done Stags, once in never out !!!

we’re all Mansfield int we
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Gazmoose82 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:08 pm

fox in the box wrote:Do our loyal IPTV subscribers get one?...

No but we should :D

In all seriousness thou shirt looks nice...better than the current away shirt imo
Gazmoose82
First Team
First Team

Postby Torrystag » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:55 pm

bear 73 wrote:A nice touch and our season ticket holders should wear them with pride for they have deserved the gratitude shown by the club, they are the backbone that the rest of us admire,
Most of us cannot get to every home game, but we know how special these fans are, i know i took pride when i had one .

Pass me the sick bucket
Torrystag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Torrystag » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:21 pm

Jimstag wrote:Great gesture, more than I was expecting.

Looking forward to seeing season ticket prices and plans for next year. Hopefully we’ll get in a game in 2021!

Its a great gesture from the club ,and season ticket holders ,who have declined a refund deserve it
Torrystag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby MTFCMusings » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:22 pm

I can’t wait to see the details for next season. I’ve missed going to the games a lot, even though I’ve been able to watch every game so far this season, which I wouldn’t usually have managed to.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:46 pm

Great gesture from the club. It's pleasing to see those fans who stumped up for a season ticket get some reward and recognition. Well done you guys and the Radfords too.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:49 pm

Torrystag wrote:
bear 73 wrote:A nice touch and our season ticket holders should wear them with pride for they have deserved the gratitude shown by the club, they are the backbone that the rest of us admire,

Pass me the sick bucket

Basically you have posted a similar thingTorrystag. Why are you being so confrontational ?
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby yellowstagsfan » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:02 pm

Great gesture by the club. Love the shirt and hope it will be generally available by the time of my next holiday whenever that may be
yellowstagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby HitchcocksShins » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:10 pm

yellowstagsfan wrote:Great gesture by the club. Love the shirt and hope it will be generally available by the time of my next holiday whenever that may be

I doubt they'll do a general release, nor do I think they should really, it being an exclusive for ST holders only is almost a badge of honour for those that stumped up, so I feel like they're welcome to it being only for them.
twitter.com/SatiricalStag

"Couldn't you just stick to crayoning in poorly drawn pics?"
HitchcocksShins
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:16 pm

HitchcocksShins wrote:
yellowstagsfan wrote:Great gesture by the club. Love the shirt and hope it will be generally available by the time of my next holiday whenever that may be

I doubt they'll do a general release, nor do I think they should really, it being an exclusive for ST holders only is almost a badge of honour for those that stumped up, so I feel like they're welcome to it being only for them.

They’ve said that it won’t be.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby Torrystag » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:26 pm

Amber Andy wrote:
Torrystag wrote:

Pass me the sick bucket

Basically you have posted a similar thingTorrystag. Why are you being so confrontational ?

Because bear 73 seems quite able to lecture us stags fans on our rights or our position in the football league like him and his hero broomo ,i dont like it end off
Torrystag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Amberheart » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:07 pm

Brilliant gesture by the club . Nice looking shirt
KTF !
Amberheart
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:49 pm

HitchcocksShins wrote:

I agree. It should be exclusively for those who bought season tickets.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:52 pm

Torrystag wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:
Torrystag wrote:

Pass me the sick bucket

Because bear 73 seems quite able to lecture us stags fans on our rights or our position in the football league like him and his hero broomo ,i dont like it end off

No need to be confrontational.This is s good news story and you seem to be gunning for an argument.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Rob » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:56 pm

Amber Andy wrote:
HitchcocksShins wrote:

I agree. It should be exclusively for those who bought season tickets.

First of all this is a great gesture by the club and those who have supported them this season deserve recognition, I think a season ticket discount for 21-22 would have been better, but nevertheless this is an excellent gesture.

I don't agree that it should be a "limited edition" Andy, it is a nice design, one of the better ones we have had recently, so I think it would sell well.
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby Torrystag » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:59 pm

No need to be lectured either Andy if people want to give me a lesson on the club i have followed for nearly 55 years its up,to them ,but i dont have to listen ,as for confrontational no its just my view i dont like him or his mates views ,i may be wrong but thatx how i feel
Torrystag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Dan » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:06 pm

Just block him then rather than spoiling for a fight. Fgs just look at the Lee Collins thread and think on. Life’s too short for this crap
Dan
Manager
Manager

Next

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum