{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Jason Law

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Jason Law

Postby PEAR CIDER » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:37 pm

He was unlucky not to score with the chipped effort and VERY unlucky with the through ball to reid.

He has the football brain to get into the right positions, he'll back a few goals and assists I'm sure.

lots to learn, but the signs are great
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:15 pm

The ping with his right foot to assist Bowery's chance was superb.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:53 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:The ping with his right foot to assist Bowery's chance was superb.

If Jordan Bowery had controlled that better then he could have shot much earlier from a better angle. I thought Bowery played well though.
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby bear 73 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:25 pm

Oh dear Jason Law is a work in progress and needs patience and to be nurtured he will struggle at times, and does not need pressure from fans, He is in the squad and now has to be excepted by the other players, and he will have down times, but a big well done to him and lets hope he goes on and has a good career.
bear 73
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:07 pm

bear 73 wrote:Oh dear Jason Law is a work in progress and needs patience and to be nurtured he will struggle at times, and does not need pressure from fans, He is in the squad and now has to be excepted by the other players, and he will have down times, but a big well done to him and lets hope he goes on and has a good career.

This post is confusing... i haven't seen anything that says anything other than what you have described..... the posts on this thread acknowledge that and know he needs nurturing
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby garlic » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:19 pm

Incredible to think that 3 months ago he was nowhere near the squad and many on here had him on his bike in the summer.
garlic
First Team
First Team

Postby victor A block » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:39 pm

Has a real football brain. Makes space for himself. can see a pass. Midfielder for me or no 10 role. I can see why he probably woudn't make it as a forward as the one thing I think he lacks a little is pace.
victor A block
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:44 pm

He has done very well and has taken his chance. As bear 73 points out he's not the finished article as he is still learning. So we need to tailor our expectations. Jack Thomas appeared to be a great player when he first came onto the scene, unfortunately it didn't work out for him.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Torrystag » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:20 pm

PEAR CIDER wrote:
bear 73 wrote:Oh dear Jason Law is a work in progress and needs patience and to be nurtured he will struggle at times, and does not need pressure from fans, He is in the squad and now has to be excepted by the other players, and he will have down times, but a big well done to him and lets hope he goes on and has a good career.

This post is confusing... i haven't seen anything that says anything other than what you have described..... the posts on this thread acknowledge that and know he needs nurturing

Its a confusing post at best ,excepted or accepted just dont know ,hes on my blocked list so i just saw it by chance
Torrystag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum